Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need to understand this dream

christxpher

I had this dream where I was walking to a toilet with was a children's school toilet while I was there a black cat came up to me then ran off.

Then someone started whistling nursery rhymes so I ran out of the toilet but at the door was a figure who was holding a large knife thing which is curved at the top he thin slit my throat and quartered me.

Any one know if this has meaning

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• christxpher

• Mabon

• Bendy Demon

• jamesjr191

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know many here believe in the significance of dreams. ive never even considered the remote possibility that it was more than just a dream. In them ive lived, loved and died many times. Perhaps someone here will point you towards your answers. Welcome to UM.

Sounds like something from a movie.

Maybe you watched a movie at some point, perhaps not recently, that involved something like that; perhaps there was some sort of event in your life that acted like a trigger and set of recollections -albeit skewed maybe- of the movie scenes.

I had this dream where I was walking to a toilet with was a children's school toilet while I was there a black cat came up to me then ran off.

Then someone started whistling nursery rhymes so I ran out of the toilet but at the door was a figure who was holding a large knife thing which is curved at the top he thin slit my throat and quartered me.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

You are all the images you see in a dream. Even if it is someone you know it's how you see them and may not truly reflect how they are.

children's toilet- a need to purge deal with emotions from childhood or childish emotions.

black cat- feminine side or emotions

whistling- attention to a point in life or detail and since it was a nursery rhyme an event from childhood.

unknown figure- confusion

knife- making an important decision

death- change

quartered- feeling incomplete

Mabon.

I'd stab at the fact that you have things about and around you that you need to purge out. You're on a toilet which is an obvious place we purge what we no longer need. I've never held to black cats being anything other than cats that are black, but I have no idea how you react to such, but the death figure with what sounds like a scythe is outside your stall waiting to 'release you from your form'.

I'd guess you have changes going on in your life that are at odds with the way you have been holding yourself in the past.

Might be time to change up some behaviors and take stock of where you are... are there things, behaviors or people in your life that are holding you back, causing anxiety and keeping you from opening up to life?