Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

"Bigfoot mating season" in Florida Everglades

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:25 AM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: USFWS</strong>
Image credit: USFWS
A leading Bigfoot researchers has claimed that it is now mating season in Florida for the infamous Skunk Ape. Dave Shealy is one of the world's leading researchers on the Skunk Ape, a bipedal hominid thought to live in the Florida Everglades. According to Shealy it is now their mating season and their calls have been heard coming from the swamps.

"Bigfoot mating season is underway in the Florida Everglades. Dave Shealy, an RV park owner in Ochopee, Florida, is the leading researcher of the Skunk Ape, Bigfoot’s “smaller, smellier cousin. ”"

Posted Image View: Full Article | Posted Image Source: Flash News

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Neognosis

Neognosis

Telekinetic

• 7,159 posts

• Just try not to hurt anybody, ok?

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:09 AM

very amusing

#3    triplex

triplex

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

• "Jesus Christ is your best bet"

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:58 AM

I bet the trailer park this cat operates is a real paradise!

XXX

#4    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 30,206 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:26 PM

bigfoot tourist season.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#5    69dinner42

69dinner42

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:27 PM

Unbelievable...this guy knows so much about them how come he never photographed, video taped or tried to capture one using his "lingerie" bait...GET THE **** OUTTA HERE...idiot

Now all the perverted panty thieves in the area can blame bigfoot if suspicion leads the auhorities their way...unreal.

#6    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,655 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 18 May 2010 - 07:23 PM

I think Daniel is right on here. Probably this is just to drum up more Tourists.

It is not like a tourist could find a Skunk Ape. Have you been to Central/Southern Florida? It is just tangled undergrowth and slender trees, you can't see more then ten or twenty feet in any direction without getting above the undergrowth.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#7    zenfahr

zenfahr

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts
  • Location:Center of my universe.... which is located in a bunker in New Mexico.

• "The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn from the Crow"
    -Nobody

Posted 18 May 2010 - 07:26 PM

Bigfoot tourists?  I thought they pretty much stayed in their own territory? Or are we just talking about the elderly bigfoot(s), (or is it bigfeet?)

.....Im NOT here.....

My Art Gallery

#8    Brakzar Break

Brakzar Break

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

• Fear we shall, the coming forth nuclear winter.

Open fire!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:40 PM

View Postzenfahr, on 18 May 2010 - 07:26 PM, said:

Bigfoot tourists?  I thought they pretty much stayed in their own territory? Or are we just talking about the elderly bigfoot(s), (or is it bigfeet?)

It's Bigfoots. I've also heard of no S at the end, ex: There's two Bigfoot.

Posted Image
Banner credits to Kesoglu, Sketchboook, Hitokiri-Hime, and Ulundo.

"Casualties many; Percentage of dead not known; Combat efficiency; we are winning." - Colonel David M. Shoup

#9    trancelikestate

trancelikestate

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:30 AM

Sure a lot of claims made for someone with absolutly no evidence...

#10    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,804 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 19 May 2010 - 01:26 AM

be careful when hiking the area because the cryptoids are attracted to the scent of menstruation.

They’re also aroused by used lingerie, so female campers shouldn’t hang their panties out to dry because, in his words, “That’s like raising a flag and inviting them in.”

Is this guy a deviate or what? Serious, get some help Dave Shealy, or a girlfriend.

And, Apes do not have a "mating season" they ready for action any time, just like I suspect, Dave Shealy is!! :w00t:

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#11    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,655 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 19 May 2010 - 01:50 AM

Bigfoot are nomadic. So they are as likely as any hominid to go touristing in Florida.

I've heard them called Bigfoots, Bigfeet, or just Bigfoot (plural)!

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#12    27vet

27vet

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

• Sometimes I sits and thinks and sometimes I just sits.

Posted 19 May 2010 - 08:16 AM

There must be males and females, otherwise they would become extinct.

Edited by 27vet, 19 May 2010 - 08:17 AM.

#13    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 30,206 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:36 AM

View Post27vet, on 19 May 2010 - 08:16 AM, said:

There must be males and females, otherwise they would become extinct.
no there are only males they mate with human females.  lol.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#14    Agent X

Agent X

Illustrious Potentate Of All Time Space And Matter

• 5,086 posts

• Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:30 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :blink:

Posted Image

#15    :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

:PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

Deadliest of the Species

• 3,763 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:08 PM

LOL! I bet if there was video evidence to this whole "mating season" claims, it would actually be showing Mr. Dave Shealy in an ape costume running around in fields chasing a flock of sheep.

In my mind, this is pure gold!  :lol:

Edited by :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:, 21 May 2010 - 12:10 PM.

Posted Image
"I'd long heard rumors of an alien species that hunted men for sport. I'd always thought they were nothing but campfire tales."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users