Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

IPB 3 status and support

Saru

Our forum has now been upgraded to IPB 3, there's still a lot of tweaking and configuring to do however the majority of the update is complete. Please note that a conversion process is still ongoing to convert data from the old forum to the new one, as such you may find that the BBCodes in some of the content will not appear correctly at the moment.

Please use this thread to ask any questions or to report any errors or bugs you might find.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Space Commander Travis

• behaviour???

• Michelle

Very nice!! Has that new car smell!

Thanks Saru for all the hard work!

Nibs

Ooh, that's pretty. I see we've got our picture up in the corner now, in case we forget who we are.

Umm... ummm..... where is "View New Posts" or whatever it was? That's the only way I ever read this forum.

Oh, never mind. I found it. I thought that link was just for RSS.

Edited by Purplos

Not a complaint exactly, but not all of the smilies seem to be present yet, unless it's somethhing at my end. :unsure:

Not a complaint exactly, but not all of the smilies seem to be present yet, unless it's somethhing at my end. dontgetit.gif

Fixed, thats them all working now. :tu:

I liked the old lay out better. I prefer darker site backgrounds it is easier on the eyes, my eyes at least anyway.

Fixed, thats them all working now. :tu:

And the quote function is as well. thank you. :tu::P

Umm... ummm..... where is "View New Posts" or whatever it was? That's the only way I ever read this forum.

Oh, never mind. I found it. I thought that link was just for RSS.

For anyone else with this question, View New Posts is now View New Content on the top right next to the RSS icon.

Two configuration options are also available for it in My Settings > General Settings down the bottom.

I liked the old lay out better. I prefer darker site backgrounds it is easier on the eyes, my eyes at least anyway.

I agree, the new design is too minimalistic for me and there's hardly any definition. In off-topic quotes don't have borders, has the code changed?

I agree, the new design is too minimalistic for me and there's hardly any definition. In off-topic quotes don't have borders, has the code changed?

All quotes should appear like the ones in this thread, the ones that don't are down to the conversion process not having reached them yet. This issue will be fixed gradually over the next few days.

this new layout scares me :(

Edited by Dr Alien

Another board I belong to, has this. But sadly I can't use it. ><;

Great update, Saru!! <333

please give us the option to change skins.....i really liked the old one

I'm afraid the new forum can't support the old skin, sorry about that.

this new layout scares me :(

Aw! It's ok. *hugs*

*gives cookie*

*erases name from list*

Nibs

Update

The private messaging system is currently off-line to prevent errors during the conversion process, this may take a few hours to complete. I'll update this thread with any further news on this.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

me too .

is it me or is this poofier ? like 80's big hair ?

I don't believe we've ever had a dark background on the forum, its always been light coloured.