Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

GCL

iac_tracker

can somebody tell me wut GCL is?

I was talkin to this crazy guy and he said by the year 2012 the GCL will come and restore our earth because us humans have destroyed it through pollution and all that stuff can somebody tell me wut the heck he was talkin about??? huh.gif

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NME_locus

• isis-999

• Conspiracy

• iac_tracker

I was talkin to this crazy guy and he said by the year 2012 the GCL will come and restore our earth because us humans have destroyed it through pollution and all that stuff can somebody tell me wut the heck he was talkin about??? huh.gif

728473[/snapback]

I don't know what to think about that. If he's crazy, I wouldn't worry about him too much. And if the day comes......... it's on.

GCL- humm...Galactic Chess League?

Edited by NME_locus

2012 Is when the earth is suppose to end, it is ok not even GODS angles know when the earth will end, so how can these crazy people know!-- For those who do not believe in GOD, the answer is still the same no on knows! So why worry about it, Remember they said we would all die in 2000, but as you can see we are still here. grin2.gif

728473[/snapback]

I don't know what to think about that. If he's crazy, I wouldn't worry about him too much. And if the day comes......... it's on.

GCL- humm...Galactic Chess League?

728485[/snapback]

I can not wait to meet the chess league! w00t.giflaugh.gifalien.gifalien.gif

Hey no fair they can read minds! original.gifalien.gif

Edited by isis-999

Galactic Chess League....

i got some unfinnished business with those guys!

no it stands for somethin like

GALACTIC COUNSIL OF LIGHT

or somethin like that

oh.. ok..

*puts chess board away*

laugh.gif

He probabaly meant JLA which stands for Justice League of America....the guy reads way too many comics ......

I thought that was the UFP.

gran canyon land? grey computer lands? grey cookie last? grand canyon lost? yes.gif

I got to get out of this form more! rofl.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Yeah they have their own website for that GCL, Its based on planet Nibiru, they think they can tell the future and say aliens are coming on a planet that has wings and the things that live on that planet want to take over humans, lol. They are star trek fanatics, if you read some of the stuff they posted you would be laughing super hard! rofl.gif

2012 Is when the earth is suppose to end, it is ok not even GODS angles know when the earth will end, so how can these crazy people know!-- For those who do not believe in GOD, the answer is still the same no on knows! So why worry about it, Remember they said we would all die in 2000, but as you can see we are still here. grin2.gif

728518[/snapback]

I agree thumbsup.gif ....just another stupid thought of mine....

what if in 2000, we all did die but we don't know it yet and we are still carrying on our routines.....we are all ghost and worrying about dying and stuff when we might be dead.....

PS- I'll be damned if I die in 2012...its on, I'll be waiting with my KUNG-FU. haha

Something ironic because Isis reminded me....hum...coincidence.....

The world ends in 2012...

London got bombed the day after they found out they were hosting the olympics in 2012...

Looks like an omen of death.

no it stands for somethin like

GALACTIC COUNSIL OF LIGHT

or somethin like that

729380[/snapback]

Dang you party pooper...haha...just a joke.. tongue.gif