Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What song is stuck in your head?

Cetacea

We all know the situation, sometimes you just have a song stuck in your head that no matter what you do will just not bugger off. Can be a good one you like, or worse one you loathe and are stuck with for ages! Either way, here's the place to share your joy or pain!

Currently on endless repeat in my head:

Kleine Lichter by Vinzent (or possibly not, could be a cover not too sure, that version anyway)

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen in the North

• Cetacea

• thefinalfrontier

• Kazahel

The traveling wilburys handle with care,

Also calling all angels by Jane Siberry

I've had this stuck in my head for like 2 days now. LOL. Luckily, I like this song... pretty groovy for Anthrax. LOL

This thing called love I just can't handle it
this thing called love I must get round to it
I ain't ready
Crazy little thing called love...

Everybody!

I've had this stuck in my head for like 2 days now. LOL. Luckily, I like this song... pretty groovy for Anthrax. LOL

Anthrax is from around where I live. I'm friends with the original singer Joey Belladona and Scott Ian. Great band!

Show me what it's like, to be the last one standing....teach me wrong from right and I'll show you what I can be....say it to me, say it to me...and I'll leave this life behind me, say it if it's worth savin me.

Nickelback Saving Me

It's just that part going round in my head, and I didn't even hear the song this morning. :unsure2:

Show me what it's like, to be the last one standing....teach me wrong from right and I'll show you what I can be....say it to me, say it to me...and I'll leave this life behind me, say it if it's worth savin me.

Nickelback Saving Me

It's just that part going round in my head, and I didn't even hear the song this morning. :unsure2:

Yeah I know what you mean, I was driving people crazy the other day singing Stuck In The Middle With You and I hadn't even heard it that day.

*goes off humming* Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am...

I have

stuck in my head. I don't really like it, personally not really my thing but we did a set piece to it in dance so the entire thing is burnt into my brain.

Therefore, I can't listen to the part about 16 seconds in where the beat kicks in without plieing. :lol: FAIL.

Edited by storminateacup

Anthrax is from around where I live. I'm friends with the original singer Joey Belladona and Scott Ian. Great band!

Anthrax is one of my BF's all time favorite bands... he's a long time metalhead and was a really close friend of Layne Stayle's for years. If I'm not mistaken, DBF is aquainted with Scott Ian but I'm not sure how or why... but I lose track of who that dingdong knows and I've stopped trying to keep up haha!! I'll have to ask him. LOL

I have

stuck in my head. I don't really like it, personally not really my thing but we did a set piece to it in dance so the entire thing is burnt into my brain.

I could tell within the first 2 seconds it wasn't my thing :lol: Those are the worst though! The ones you don't like and dont go away, I've walked around all day with, er, cough*

*cough stuck in my head because it happened to be on an ad! I literally just need to hear one or two chords and it gets hardwired into my brain on endless repeat! What have I done to deserve this punishment?! :cry: Edited by Cetacea

I could tell within the first 2 seconds it wasn't my thing :lol: Those are the worst though! The ones you don't like and dont go away, I've walked around all day with, er, cough*

*cough stuck in my head because it happened to be on an ad! I literally just need to hear one or two chords and it gets hardwired into my brain on endless repeat! What have I done to deserve this punishment?! :cry:

I know! :cry:

Try having

stuck in your head, with a best friend who HATES it and hits you every time you absently mindedly sing it :lol:

Edit: I actually can't talk, I have a soft spot for

Taylor Swift song. :lol: *facepalm* Edited by storminateacup

Nickelback Saving Me

Ok - this one gets the trophy. Having ANY Nickelback song stuck in your head is worse than any known torture.

Anthrax is one of my BF's all time favorite bands... he's a long time metalhead and was a really close friend of Layne Stayle's for years. If I'm not mistaken, DBF is aquainted with Scott Ian but I'm not sure how or why... but I lose track of who that dingdong knows and I've stopped trying to keep up haha!! I'll have to ask him. LOL

Joey still does his own act 'Belladona'. He also does a 3 piece patio band in the summertime around here at small bars. It's kind of funny to see him behind the drums singing cover tunes. The name of his summer project is 'Big Way'. Scott seems to be pretty busy touring.

Try having

stuck in your head!

LOL :lol:

Ha, I just one-upped you!

I got to see the Dr Who end of time two parter again and the song that plays at the end that leads up to his regeneration is stuck in my head. Sorry but I don't know the title or performers.

Ha, I just one-upped you!

OMG, I can't believe I actually clicked that link, I should have known better. LOL. At least I managed to close the window BEFORE the song started. This will be the first and last time I'm actually GRATEFUL for my slow internet connection tonight. LOL.

OK. I just spent the last FIVE hours listening to this.

Ah, that one isn't so bad.

Try THISone! :D

Woke up this morning with Red Sovine in my mind, Its called Roses for Momma,

This thing called love I just can't handle it

this thing called love I must get round to it

I ain't ready

Crazy little thing called love...

Everybody!

the one and only band i really, really wish i had seen. queen rock.. rip freddie mercury