Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 1 votes

black eyed kids

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#91    Curiosity Killed The Kid

Curiosity Killed The Kid

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 08:41 PM

Well, gosh.
I feel real lucky now, considering at the bottom of the articles it noted that a similar incident acourd in Portland,Oregon. I live there laugh.gif

You can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid.
Posted Image

#92    Never_Hit_Nirvana

Never_Hit_Nirvana

When Monkeys Attack!!!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts

• "Soft spoken with a broken jaw
    Step outside but not to brawl
    Autumn's sweet we call it fall
    I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl"
    RHCP

Posted 17 May 2006 - 09:51 PM

Ok, I know nothing about these BEKs, about to go research, but here's my 2 cents.
Allowing that the BEKs exist, and allowing that alien Grays exist, maybe these kids are the final products of the interbreeding program? Maybe they're harvesting parts for Mommy and Daddy.
Not that I believe a word of what I just typed, but hey, it is something to think about.

"Sex is one of the 9 reasons for reincarnation, the other 8 are unimportant." -- Henry Miller

My myspace weirdness

#93    slurpygloop

slurpygloop

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

• I'm not a rock star. I'm a soft person. I'm not a rock.
    ~Captain Beefheart

Posted 18 May 2006 - 06:15 PM

Who knows? It has a lot of elements of other urban legends and ghost stories, most notably "Graveyard Mary," but she just hitched a ride and vanished, nothing malevolent... hmm.gif

#94    dani10

dani10

Psychic Spy

• 1,495 posts

• "They are barking, Sancho, so let's ride"
    - The Quixote

Posted 20 May 2006 - 04:15 PM

I'd DIE if I meet one of these kids. Not for letting them in but of a heart attack crying.gif

#95    Regan17

Regan17

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 82 posts

• "We're creatures of the underworld. We can't afford to love"

Posted 20 May 2006 - 05:54 PM

user posted image

close up

quote from the website:
"Ben Kinsey preparing for filming as the Sith. We used black schlera contacts for his eyes. At first (Ben having never worn contacts before) it took us a while to insert them, but grew easier each time. "

Posted Image

Posted Image

#96    ^SolidSnake^

^SolidSnake^

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 06:17 PM

This story reminds me of something I saw as a kid. I was about 10 walking up the road with my friend and I noticed this boy and girl...there was something really eerie about them especially there eyes. They REALLY creeped me out, they looked so dark and eerie...anyway I passed them quick as possible and has always stuck with me...any thoughts?

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666." Book of Revelation Chapter 13 Verse 18

#97    hypnotist

hypnotist

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 06:18 PM

user posted image

close up

quote from the website:
"Ben Kinsey preparing for filming as the Sith. We used black schlera contacts for his eyes. At first (Ben having never worn contacts before) it took us a while to insert them, but grew easier each time. "

Thats great but I dont buy this contact lens theory, simple as it may be you wouldnt get the creeps from this in my opinion any more than a scream amsk or anything, but the people who say they have seen a BEK seem properly freaked out.

#98    Regan17

Regan17

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 06:28 PM

If you have a child late at night..wearing these contact lenses..asking you to let them in and seeming to get more and more irritated when you hesistate..that's bound to creep anyone out.

Even looking at ANYONE wearing these lenses durind the DAY could give many people  chills. because lets face it,  people FEAR things that aren't normal or familiar to them.

and these lenses don't make your eyes look normal..but they are just
lenses.

when i cover half of this picture up and leave only the half with the black eye..it makes ME disturbed. Even though i know what he's wearing.

..but that's only my opinion.. and I respect yours.

Edited by Regan17, 20 May 2006 - 06:30 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#99    emberlake

emberlake

quinquagenarian

• 1,525 posts

• "Not all the folklore of fairies & nature-folks are Celtic, Sidhe, Disney or Bro Grimms." ~ ember

Posted 21 May 2006 - 01:57 AM

Not everyone is creeped out by the strange and unusual...

If you have ever had an artful teenage child in your life or lived near a college, you would understand that physical self expression does not define the heart of the person displaying them. We are quite used to seeing curious displays of physical expression from good natured young'uns.
This is why there wasn't a creep factor in seeing the BEKs for me and my husband, well, that and the fact that our encounter wasn't 'personal' like the other reports.

Plus the fact, we had never heard of a threat of BEK so we didn't know we were suposed to be scared.

hmm.gif

:)
"Why would you want to be normal? Normal is boring. Nobody remembers normal people." ~ Bracket
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fan of William Blanchard: His music makes my soul sing!

#100    Regan17

Regan17

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 03:16 AM

Not everyone is creeped out by the strange and unusual...

If you have ever had an artful teenage child in your life or lived near a college, you would understand that physical self expression does not define the heart of the person displaying them. We are quite used to seeing curious displays of physical expression from good natured young'uns.
This is why there wasn't a creep factor in seeing the BEKs for me and my husband, well, that and the fact that our encounter wasn't 'personal' like the other reports.

Plus the fact, we had never heard of a threat of BEK so we didn't know we were suposed to be scared.

hmm.gif

I agree that not everyone is creeped out by the strange or unusual....but that's not point I'm trying to make. I posted the picture simply to show that you can make your eyes completely black with nothing more than contact lenses...and when people see curious things like that...MANY nonskeptics are bound to let their imaginations run wild..and therefore might draw conclusions like  "these BEK's are demons" rather than discovering that they are, infact, simply children with weird special effects lenses.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#101    emberlake

emberlake

quinquagenarian

• 1,525 posts

• "Not all the folklore of fairies & nature-folks are Celtic, Sidhe, Disney or Bro Grimms." ~ ember

Posted 21 May 2006 - 03:43 AM

I agree that not everyone is creeped out by the strange or unusual....but that's not point I'm trying to make. I posted the picture simply to show that you can make your eyes completely black with nothing more than contact lenses...and when people see curious things like that...MANY nonskeptics are bound to let their imaginations run wild..and therefore might draw conclusions like  "these BEK's are demons" rather than discovering that they are, infact, simply children with weird special effects lenses.

I agree with you. I'm sorry about the misunderstanding. You speak your thoughts more clearly than I do. blush.gif

I first presumed the 2 we saw were wearing contacts, but now I wonder if they may have an illness of some sort.  sad.gif

It really makes me wonder...
hmm.gif

"Why would you want to be normal? Normal is boring. Nobody remembers normal people." ~ Bracket
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#102    rhyknow

rhyknow

~+High Priest of Harmful Matter+~

• 1,692 posts

• Love me, love me, love me, I'm a LIBERAL!

Posted 21 May 2006 - 10:05 AM

just wondering how kids could afford contacts like that... I would have assumed that they'd be expensive.  Also it seems that too many people have seen 'em, so I'd say that not every kid has the idea to use contacts...

#103    SkyDive

SkyDive

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 119 posts

• -=Never more=-Quoth the Raven

Posted 21 May 2006 - 10:09 AM

Call me cold hearted but no kids should be outside at night ON THE ROAD trying to get a lift, wtf? I think if i saw them i would be wondering why they are out at night past there bed time.

Posted Image

#104    Regan17

Regan17

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 02:36 PM

Call me cold hearted but no kids should be outside at night ON THE ROAD trying to get a lift, wtf? I think if i saw them i would be wondering why they are out at night past there bed time.

I'd be thinking the same thing.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#105    emberlake

emberlake

quinquagenarian

• 1,525 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 02:54 PM

outside it was dusky dark - we were in a department store

maybe I shouldn't associate it with the scary 'bek' encounters

unsure.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users