Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are The Black-Eyed Children Entities Real?

Poltyghost

lmao

If I carried a camera around with me I could've done it already. Haven't seen him in years because he moved to a town called Accomb, last I heard. I happen to have relatives in Accomb though so you never know.

ok so this is a guy that used to bully you as a kid. now he's grown up i assume? he's had a life, he moves from town to town...no one notices he is 'different'? he obviously gets around and is aging. or omg has he stayed a kid????

come on

ok let's say he is this otherworldly 'thing'. why does he need to live like everyone else? what is the big advantage? sounds like a crappy let down

Then humbly I say unto you, tell me how a lower-class child is going to get state-of-the-art contact lenses. The pair of us live in York, not New York. You can't buy them here, as nobody sells them.

Also, I think the black-eyed kid had moved into a house with boarded-up windows in a rotting neighborhood, last time I met him. He probably couldn't afford a PC, as to buy the contact lenses from over sea's or some-such.

"Black-Eyed Children" unfortunately exist. I don't like it anymore than anybody else does.

Take care.

Peace.

I don`t know :cry: I never mentioned state of the art contact lenses, as far as i know they could have been blacked out milk bottle tops, these movie guys can come up with some weird stuff.

but if you want them that badly I will help you out, posting to you now 2 bottle tops and a magic marker in black.

Peace.

Edited by freetoroam

ok so this is a guy that used to bully you as a kid. now he's grown up i assume? he's had a life, he moves from town to town...no one notices he is 'different'? he obviously gets around and is aging. or omg has he stayed a kid????

come on

ok let's say he is this otherworldly 'thing'. why does he need to live like everyone else? what is the big advantage? sounds like a crappy let down

Never stated he wasn't Human. He's a person like you and me, I think (lol) - but he has black eyes, and a pale complexion. You can barely see the whites of his eyes. I always felt dread around this person, though. I don't understand that.

Hope I don't see him again.

Interesting article/blog: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/black-eyed-children

I don`t know :cry: I never mentioned state of the art contact lenses, as far as i know they could have been blacked out milk bottle tops, these movie guys can come up with some weird stuff.

but if you want them that badly I will help you out, posting to you now 2 bottle tops and a magic marker in black.

Peace.

Nothing to worry about, love. I wasn't trying to be offensive or anything, just thought I'd explain why he couldn't have been wearing contact lenses, thats all.

In York, the closest thing we have to something that would sell black contacts is a practical joke store. But they don't sell contacts, there.

Honestly, I swear the guys eyes are black. Creeps me out just thinking about it.

Nothing to worry about, love. I wasn't trying to be offensive or anything, just thought I'd explain why he couldn't have been wearing contact lenses, thats all.

In York, the closest thing we have to something that would sell black contacts is a practical joke store. But they don't sell contacts, there.

Honestly, I swear the guys eyes are black. Creeps me out just thinking about it.

Are you saying he's mean and a bully because his eyes are black? or are they unrelated?

Are you saying he's mean and a bully because his eyes are black? or are they unrelated?

Huh??? were are you reading that from, cos I don`t see him putting anything like that in that post!

• Like 1

Never stated he wasn't Human. He's a person like you and me, I think (lol) - but he has black eyes, and a pale complexion. You can barely see the whites of his eyes. I always felt dread around this person, though. I don't understand that.

I know a guy who has eyes like that. You can barely see the whites in them. He told me that where he comes from almost everyone has eyes like that. It's some place called Asia.

I know a guy who has eyes like that. You can barely see the whites in them. He told me that where he comes from almost everyone has eyes like that. It's some place called Asia.

some place called Asia, can you be a bit more specific?

Huh??? were are you reading that from, cos I don`t see him putting anything like that in that post!

I asked. duh.

I asked. duh.

DUH!!!!! I know you asked, I ASKED why?

maybe I can ask him "do you mean he is a psychotic serial killer who prays on both men and women who are left handed and walk with a limp because his eyes are black"

can you see the relevance with both our questions to him?? there isn`t any!

Edited by freetoroam

Never stated he wasn't Human. He's a person like you and me, I think (lol) - but he has black eyes, and a pale complexion. Hope I don't see him again.

Interesting article/blog: http://www.tumblr.co...k-eyed-children

well you insinuated it in your post. you said flat out that black eyed children entities are real and you know this because you used to get bullied by one.

you mentioned (twice i believe) that they exist.

"Yes, they are real, because I used to frequently get bullied by one."

and

"Black-Eyed Children" unfortunately exist. I don't like it anymore than anybody else does.

Edited by JGirl
  • Like 3

I was going to say something about Brown eyed girls but then just thought better of it.

Sha la la la la la la la la la la la te da

Or maybe I didn't.

:unsure2:

• Like 3

I just wonder why the heck they would have black eyes and all be children, there must be a reason? Loch Ness monster, bigfoot, witches, shadow people, mothman, ghosts, aliens etc all have theories that can be compelling and motives suggested etc they seem somewhat believable and can be offsprings of other categories too but black eyed children stumps me. The supposed paralysis that takes hold with eye contact can be similar to gray alien encounters or sleep paralysis beings. Shapeshifters maybe. Body snatchers? Possibilities but I think it seems a horror B movie fabrication. Children are always creepy if they are linked to the supernatural in a hostile way. It just seems like it isn't substantial/unique enough to hold water with me in terms of their exustence.

Edited by DancingCorpse
  • Like 1

What you live, is what you are.

Not saying he's a bully because his eyes are black. I'm saying he's a bully due to his actions, although two black eyes staring down at me in sinister fashion doesn't help matters.

But no, I'm saying he's a bully, simply because he is/was a bully.

• Like 1

This was featured on Coast to Coast last night; first time I've heard of the Black Eyed Children.

• 1 month later...

What you live, is what you are.

Not saying he's a bully because his eyes are black. I'm saying he's a bully due to his actions, although two black eyes staring down at me in sinister fashion doesn't help matters.

But no, I'm saying he's a bully, simply because he is/was a bully.

youre afraid of him because of the eyes ! not because he is a BEK but because you think he is one. your fear is no proof of theyr existance! get a life....... some people(especially kids)just have huge eyes where barely the white is visible. allot babies have this kind of eyes (like my sisters kids), it changes while they grow up...oh and by the way, : i bet the boy doesnt exist as well as your stupid story, or as you said he was a bully, beat ur ass up, u were afraid coz it hurt and plus you his eyes scared you and you end up with a trauma, and now you believe in some ridiculous demon kids. get real!

• Like 1

I don't know about kids, but about eleven years back I was driving slowly down the road to my apartment at the time. My partner and I both saw a man with completely black eyes. Mind you, this was eleven years ago back before full eye cosmetic contacts were readily available. Besides that, I had the worst feeling when I saw him. It was like a cold dread in my heart, my partner said the same to me later before I even told her how scared and uneasy I had been looking at him. He felt evil.

I graduated from high school in 1997....16 years ago and i remember friends who had contacts like these then. Stupid guys, but certainly not paranormal. I call, if not "bull-$hit", at least "your mistake."

Seeing how there are and have been contacts that make it possible for even the most mundane of people to transform into a Black-Eyed person.... or better yet pull a prank using their kids... how would it be possible to tell the differnence between a genuine Black-Eyed kid/person and a prankster? One might argue that it is the sense of uneasiness that is felt upon an encounter with one... though i would counter that you are already predisposed to fear/be leary of anything with all black eyes due to that fact that 1. they look far different or 2. you have heard of the urban legend of BEK's.. ... and if you do not have a way to distinguish the differnce... you can not just pick and choose which you want them to be..... encounters are either all real or all fake....... and seeing how all we have is anectdoatal evidence (and we know how reliable that is) for the existance of BEK/BE people... i am going to wadger that encounters are from individuals that have decided to give a good scare by wearing contact lenses (someting concrete that we do know exists).... just my opinong though.. take it for what it is worth

• Like 1

Some adults and children might wear black contact lenses for laughs. I doubt that BEKs are real, though. Their stories sound like urban legends for the new millennium. I feel the same way about gang stalking to a certain extent.

Seeing how there are and have been contacts that make it possible for even the most mundane of people to transform into a Black-Eyed person.... or better yet pull a prank using their kids... how would it be possible to tell the differnence between a genuine Black-Eyed kid/person and a prankster? One might argue that it is the sense of uneasiness that is felt upon an encounter with one... though i would counter that you are already predisposed to fear/be leary of anything with all black eyes due to that fact that 1. they look far different or 2. you have heard of the urban legend of BEK's.. ... and if you do not have a way to distinguish the differnce... you can not just pick and choose which you want them to be..... encounters are either all real or all fake....... and seeing how all we have is anectdoatal evidence (and we know how reliable that is) for the existance of BEK/BE people... i am going to wadger that encounters are from individuals that have decided to give a good scare by wearing contact lenses (someting concrete that we do know exists).... just my opinong though.. take it for what it is worth

I wrote my post before I read your post. We must have been on the same wavelength. BTW, you made great points about the impact of expectations and preconceptions. They create the prisms through which we see these phenomena.

• 3 months later...

I saw a show on tv and a guy was siting in his car and these two kids came up and asked give us a ride.

And they turned out to be back eyed kids and it happened to a women also.

They could be real , but we may never know till me see it our selfs

I saw a show on tv and a guy was siting in his car and these two kids came up and asked give us a ride.

And they turned out to be back eyed kids and it happened to a women also.

They could be real , but we may never know till me see it our selfs

Were you watching the scifi channel? Just because it was on TV and there was a show, doesn't mean it was real.

• Like 1

Were you watching the scifi channel? Just because it was on TV and there was a show, doesn't mean it was real.

And if it was on the Scifi channel, it was probably horrible.

• Like 1

That's true, but I think that he's referring to an episode based on a real(?) incident involving a journalist who might have been the first known individual to encounter BEKs. He's like the father of the modern phenomena.