Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection or Pineal Activation?

stang56k

last night I was meditating and my body started to go numb starting with my hands. Then i started seeing flashes of light and i started having auditory reactions to the ambient noise in my room. Well after a few mins the light flashes became more intense, the auditory reactions almost became constant, and my whole body was completely and entirely numb and paralyzed. So I remembered what i read about Astral projection and i tried to move my arm mentally but not physically, then I tried to roll my head and neck up. Soon as I did this i felt a cascade of numbness sweep my body, It was the most crazy sensation I have ever felt in my life. So then I opend my eyes and tried to look at my hands. It took so long to lift my hand up but when i looked at it, it looked like something from wonder women. Invisible but not really. I kinda freaked out and tried to get out of this state which took a few minutes and when I did it seemed like I had a exceptionally heightened sense of clarity that I have never experienced before.

Any thoughts on what this experience was? Was it Astral Projection? Was it my pineal gland activating and sending DMT through my body making me somewhat trip? or is this just normal though the meditation process? Or is it all 3? I'm new to all this so....

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stang56k

• Rosewin

• darkbreed

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it is a combination of all three? Either way the ancients were able to astral, to travel to the stars, and to see the earth from far away. So they were able to leave their bodies and travel far.

Sounds like a classical experience of partial separation. You saw your astral body, or possibly etheric body which will not leave the physical body (thus the extreme heavyness and problems moving sometimes).

The way you saw your hands sounds familiar to my own experience, they usually are there but very faint and transparent and sometimes they're completely invisible, but I can feel them when I clap them together, and touch things etc. Very strange sensation.

Best of luck

Sounds like a classical experience of partial separation. You saw your astral body, or possibly etheric body which will not leave the physical body (thus the extreme heavyness and problems moving sometimes).

The way you saw your hands sounds familiar to my own experience, they usually are there but very faint and transparent and sometimes they're completely invisible, but I can feel them when I clap them together, and touch things etc. Very strange sensation.

Best of luck

Honestly, I think its not my etheric body that does not want to leave but a blockage due to my consciousness because I have to get rid of my fear.