Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Experimental Poll

Space Commander Travis

yes or no?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. yes? Or no? The choice is yours

• Yes
    • No

Just an experiment, trying a poll, since I've never done one, to see if I can figure out how it works.

• Like 1

yes, because optimism is my biggest failing.

(my Kryptonite allergy notwithstanding.....)

• Like 1

Just an experiment, trying a poll, since I've never done one, to see if I can figure out how it works.

Valdemar - can you give me a step - by - step for Dummies guide on creating a poll?

I get to the part of filling out the poll title, question, and 2 possible choices.

I click on "Finish" - the form disappears.

I click on "Post New Topic" - I get the message that the Topic Title must have at least 2 characters"

even if I put in a Thread topic title then click "Post New Topic" the New Topic posts OK, but no Poll - bizarre!!

Poll's are useless,I say yes to everyone which makes the Poll takers happy, then I go away and make my mind up which one to support.

Valdemar - can you give me a step - by - step for Dummies guide on creating a poll?

I get to the part of filling out the poll title, question, and 2 possible choices.

I click on "Finish" - the form disappears.

I click on "Post New Topic" - I get the message that the Topic Title must have at least 2 characters"

even if I put in a Thread topic title then click "Post New Topic" the New Topic posts OK, but no Poll - bizarre!!

yes, I did just that, basically; clicked "New topic", as usual, then typed the title and the bit in the reply box as usual, then "manage topic poll", then I type a question, put one choice in the box where it says "1", then "add another choice", and a second question, then "Finished", then when I click "Post new topic" it came up. You do, though, have to remember to have a topic title and something in the reply box.

Yes, because you have to say yes to opportunities in life (and I am in constant need of reminder of that....)

Do we get lollipops for participating ?

~