Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

GMO corn to be highly toxic

Ashotep

According to the analysis, GMO corn tested by Profit Pro contains a number of elements absent from traditional cord, including chlorides, formaldehyde and glyphosate. While those elements don’t appear naturally in corn, they were present in GMO samples to the tune of 60 ppm, 200pm and 13 ppm, respectively.

Honecutt says that the United States Environmental Protection Agency (FDA) mandates that the level of glyphosate in American drinking water not exceed 0.7 ppm and adds that organ damage in some animals has been linked to glyphosate exposure exceeding 0.1 ppm.

Study reveals GMO corn to be highly toxic

Yet a bill is passed so you can't sue the manufacturers of GMO's. How convenient.

• Like 8

FDA was set up by the corporate companies to shaft the smaller companies and people.

In about 20 years everyone will think this is fine and it will be normal like fluoride. Anyone who speaks out against it will be classed as a nut case.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 8

Same with gmo soy . Between the two ,they are in literally almost every single thing you buy at the supermarket.

You eat them daily and repeatedly .

You buy from any company that uses gmos,say good night Gracie.

Then, add to that ,how one of the following is more than likely also in the same product with the corn and or soy .

Aspartame ,sucralous ,carageenan ,high fructose corn syrup,numerous artificial dyes . .

but,organic is no better for you than any of this crap ! Yes,I trust the FDA and my doctor completely . Oh wait,I don't have a doctor ..... .

• Like 3

Oh dear....

No experimental details, nor variety of corn tested, nor at what stage of growth samples were gathered (just after spray?)... Clear sign that De Dell Seed Company is sinking... Last effort to stay afloat...

I just wonder, how many formaldehyde do raw eaters and vegetarians get from fruits and veggies (additional link)? And, oh boy, dried shiitake? Over the rooftop!

• Like 2

Oh,more MonSATANo fun !

http://www.examiner....er-dow-chemical

Oh my god. I actually laughed when I opened that. Bayer is the most evil pharmaceutical company.... It's a match made in HeLL.....

I just wonder, how many formaldehyde do raw eaters and vegetarians get from fruits and veggies (additional link)? And, oh boy, dried shiitake? Over the rooftop!

Most raw food and vegetarians either grow their own or buy organic.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 3

The FDA is a pupet. A fars to protect big pharm and chemical companies such as Monsonto. The scary part is that they have our government and courts in their pockets. They have become untouchable, it's frightening really. Even our president is in bed with them. Even with all that they have done he appointed a Monsonto exec to a key roll in the FDA.

In ca there was a bill to label GMOs. It was defeated. The top contributer that basically funded the opposition was you guessed it.... Monsonto. Why does a chemical company not want us to have the knowledge of what we are eating and are willing to give millions to keep this information from us?

My friends we are no longer a democracy. Our new political system is a corpocracy.

• Like 5

I think I'm going to stop eating corn. I don't eat much now so it won't be hard.

• Like 1

I think I'm going to stop eating corn. I don't eat much now so it won't be hard.

It's in everything. Check labels. I won't even buy dry cat food with corn in it.

My bunnies get only the mini maize ,which are not gmo. I haven't had popcorn ,or corn on the cob ,in almost three years. I do miss it

I only buy tofu and edemame from Japan .

• Like 2

Hilander gets a vote of 5 stars and everyone who's posted got a Like. This is sad news on our rough row to hoe. Many congressional actions are badly dividing the U.S.A. and farm GMO's are a huge factor! Hoosier Ag News repeated last Springs report that only 2 % of Americans are leery of biotech down on the farm. 76% trusted biotech manipulation of plant and animal genetics. Why then are 90% of Americans hoping to see labeling of GMO's?

Monsanto, Bayer and Dow Chem will be chummy buddies. The honeybees, butterflies, and moths will even be fewer in number. Look at the night lighting in the Midwest. You can count the "millers" at one light, on one hand all Summer long! Mexico once had 20 acres of migrated Monarch butterflies resting in their mountains. Now the Monarchs are wintering in only 3 acres! :td:

I get @Monsanto/'s "positive" Tweets and the other day the linked Monsanto article said, "We must get past the damage done" by the U.S. Govs use of Monsanto's defoliating Agent Orange in Vietnam. Damaging the reputation of the former? carpet maker/monopolizing of the varied seed's of life by this dark mega corporation!

Whole Foods of Kentucky is mandating all GMO's be labeled on their 3,300 food products by 2018. The radio news Tuesday night claims that company is the first in the nation to require those changes on labels. 2018 is a long time. What's the rush?

Move on, nothing to read in my post..... :whistle:

The Eatles singing "Hey Food"....

http://www.unexplain...topic=245937=

Edited by Malaria_Kidd
  • Like 3

I appreciate your input MK but I have to disagree that there is nothing to read here. There are many people that have no idea what a GMO is or the implications of using these products. These people need educated on the facts so more people can get behind the labeling of GMO foods and the truth about them.

• Like 1

GMO education won't start in the schools as Big Agra/ Big Pharma may donate money to the schools! On late night radio like Ground Zero and Coast to Coast AM, they still plug away on negative's about GMO's while too many are sleeping! It always will be a rough row to hoe, fighting biotech on Old MacDonald's Farm! D.C.'s lobbyists are in their back pocket!

I made an edit while there was still time to imply sarcastically "nothing to read in my contribution, move on". I visit too many conspiracy web sites Hilander.

• Like 1

Oh dear....

No experimental details, nor variety of corn tested, nor at what stage of growth samples were gathered (just after spray?)... Clear sign that De Dell Seed Company is sinking... Last effort to stay afloat...

Wow. I'm so so so surprized that you are dismissing this information. No go pick up your pay check at monsato you corporate schill. :yes:

How do you put someone on ignore?

• Like 2

The FDA is a pupet. A fars to protect big pharm and chemical companies such as Monsonto. The scary part is that they have our government and courts in their pockets. They have become untouchable, it's frightening really. Even our president is in bed with them. Even with all that they have done he appointed a Monsonto exec to a key roll in the FDA.

In ca there was a bill to label GMOs. It was defeated. The top contributer that basically funded the opposition was you guessed it.... Monsonto. Why does a chemical company not want us to have the knowledge of what we are eating and are willing to give millions to keep this information from us?

My friends we are no longer a democracy. Our new political system is a corpocracy.

Heh... But when quackery gets renamed to (S)CAM, and later to IM, and made on the same par as science based medicine thats ok, huh? Brilliant!

Wow. I'm so so so surprized that you are dismissing this information. No go pick up your pay check at monsato you corporate schill. :yes:

[...]

I'm dismissing unsupported anecdotes.

BTW, have you even looked at how much formaldehyde (naturally occurring) you get from vegetables and fruits (from organically farmed as well)? And you ok with that, aren't you?

And to scare you further, I'll put quite interesting graph

1WZ6h.png

(link)

Here yea go: organic food causes autism! Try to disprove that!

My 2 cents worth quickly interjected, so carry on after this note of interest....

I showed this graph and your posted (link) to our genius son who called the White House over the new Farm Bill passed recently. It got the nickname as The Monsanto Protection Act. He said, " You can compare two of anything on a graph. It does not make it relevant." On Twitter I get a truck load of pro and con Tweets and that graph was right out of Oz. Oz meaning MGM's giant castle in 1939 and not Australia!

Talk to the hands of the jindal / egg plant and cotton farming families in India who lost their beloved provider to suicide!

• Like 2

Click on your name link up on the top right of the board ,then click on manage ignore preferences .

;)

• Like 1

My 2 cents worth quickly interjected, so carry on after this note of interest....

I showed this graph and your posted (link) to our genius son who called the White House over the new Farm Bill passed recently. It got the nickname as The Monsanto Protection Act. He said, " You can compare two of anything on a graph. It does not make it relevant." On Twitter I get a truck load of pro and con Tweets and that graph was right out of Oz. Oz meaning MGM's giant castle in 1939 and not Australia!

Talk to the hands of the jindal / egg plant and cotton farming families in India who lost their beloved provider to suicide!

Let me ask you few questions:

1) who is responsible for 13622 farmer suicides in India in 1997 (before Bt cotton was introduced)?

2) who is responsible for 16015 farmer suicides in India in 1998 (before Bt cotton was introduced)?

3) who is responsible for 16082 farmer suicides in India in 1999 (before Bt cotton was introduced)?

4) who is responsible for 16603 farmer suicides in India in 2000 (before Bt cotton was introduced)?

Lets say one car brand prevails in accidents (especially in fatal). Does it means particular car manufacturer is to blame?

So bmk points out the problems in this study and your answer is to come with some vague pick-up-paycheck allegation and then put him on ignore instead of actually addressing the points of critique he raised, points of critique that are very valid.

Wow, that is a desire to remain wilfully ignorant if I ever saw one.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Logic would dictate that eating corn engineered to work hand in hand with ample amounts of pesticide = not as healthy as eating regular home grown corn with zero pesticides! It is not rocket science here, no charts are needed to understand this.

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 6

I was a little put off by the study too. They didn't indicate what corn was used- like was it ObsessionII vs Stowells Evergreen, or SV9010SA vs Golden Bantam, or what? GMO vs non-GMO can cover a lot of ground. Heck, the study didn't even mention what companies corn was being used for the GMO, or if the non-GMO was heirloom or hybrid.

It also bothered me that this study had no backup notes, like what was done, how it was done...

And it bothered me that this study was released by a company who's best interests lie in promoting non-GMO and "organicish" methods because that's what they are selling.

I really loathe GMO. But I'm not too thrilled by what Profit Pro put out either.

Lets say one car brand prevails in accidents (especially in fatal). Does it means particular car manufacturer is to blame?

According to the other car manufacturers, yes they are.

• Like 1

So bmk points out the problems in this study and your answer is to come with some vague pick-up-paycheck allegation and then put him on ignore instead of actually addressing the points of critique he raised, points of critique that are very valid.

Wow, that is a desire to remain wilfully ignorant if I ever saw one.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Go read his other posts on this subject and the only conclusion you can come up with is he is an employee of monsato. What you saw in my post was the frustration of someone tired of listening to monsatos PR spokesman. Take that stupid graph linking organic food to autism :innocent: If that were true then everyone since the begining of civilization up to the 1950's would have been autistic. I swear, if that guys paycheck doesn't have mosato chemical company printed across the top of it I'll eat my hat.
  • Like 3