Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Disemboided Voices

stevemagegod

Okay so ever now and then when i go to bed i hear what sounds like Music Playing. Now this is only when i go to bed everything else is turned off Radios, TVs, etc., During the day Time, and even now when i am typing this i don't here them. I mean to me it sounds like someone is singing. But when i left my head up it stops. Now my house isn't haunted(although we have had a couple of Unusual things happen) but i remember i use to hear these sounds a lot when i was a little kid. Didn't make much of it/didn't care. But now it sounds like singing where i could actually make out some "Words".

Does Anyone have any other possible explainations to what i might be "Hearing"? Now this doesn't happen ever night but this time i could make out words which got me typing here while this is fresh in my mind. To me It sounds like man singing very quitely...

Okay so ever now and then when i go to bed i hear what sounds like Music Playing. Now this is only when i go to bed everything else is turned off Radios, TVs, etc., During the day Time, and even now when i am typing this i don't here them. I mean to me it sounds like someone is singing. But when i left my head up it stops. Now my house isn't haunted(although we have had a couple of Unusual things happen) but i remember i use to hear these sounds a lot when i was a little kid. Didn't make much of it/didn't care. But now it sounds like singing where i could actually make out some "Words".

Does Anyone have any other possible explainations to what i might be "Hearing"? Now this doesn't happen ever night but this time i could make out words which got me typing here while this is fresh in my mind. To me It sounds like man singing very quitely...

Id say its best to get it checked out by a medical proffesional...hope all works out ok..

http://www.hearinglosshelp.com/articles/hallucinations.htm

Edited by BrianPotter

How Many Times Have We Heard Our Phone Ring (And We Know It's OUR Phone Because It's The Same Ringtone Playing Or The Same Text Message Tone), And Then Pick It Up And Realize It Was Just Our Imagination??

I Think That's What This Is About ..

How Many Times Have We Heard Our Phone Ring (And We Know It's OUR Phone Because It's The Same Ringtone Playing Or The Same Text Message Tone), And Then Pick It Up And Realize It Was Just Our Imagination??

I Think That's What This Is About ..

Na it wasn't that. I merized everyone's Phone ring.

something you may find interesting

"Most practitioners have had a client with various types of simple tinnitus (ringing, buzzing, chirping, etc.). Many others hear more complex sounds (music or voices), but do not report it in their case history because they fear being diagnosed as “crazy”. The latter is known as Musical Ear Syndrome (MES), and includes hearing voices singing, bands or orchestras playing, or a sports announcer calling a game, all of which may have a very clear or faint quality, but is not directed to the listener."

read more here

• Like 1

Na it wasn't that. I merized everyone's Phone ring.

You memorized their phone's ring or mesmerized their phone's ring?

Either way..wow.

• Like 1

You memorized their phone's ring or mesmerized their phone's ring?

Either way..wow.

Ya i'm really good at Memerizing that kind of stuff for some weird reason.

OMG....don't listen to any of the others. You are simply experiencing some altered states hypnotomia/hypnogogia... my personal opinion is that there are deeper meanings to what you are hearing, but no one who has posted so far has the slightest clue what they are talking about.

Just relax and dive into the experience when it is happening, you might be surprised.

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dam so im Hearing those Voices again. There really really faint but the one thing that they have in common every time i hear them is its late at night around 12-1pm ish. I never hear these voices during the day. I'm thinking its about time i do some experiements with EVPs, and see if i can capture them on tape.

Yes, please try to capture them in tape for us. Then I think we might be able to understand your situation better.

I'm surprised no one mentioned this.

Why couldn't it be just a man singing somewhere? Or someone's radio?

Unless yours is the only house for miles and miles around, it could simply be someone who is being a bit too loud in the middle of the night.

• Like 1

I'm surprised no one mentioned this.

Why couldn't it be just a man singing somewhere? Or someone's radio?

Unless yours is the only house for miles and miles around, it could simply be someone who is being a bit too loud in the middle of the night.

That's a good observation and definetly possible.

I've heard the same kind of thing....it's like background music. It's faint. And I've always heard it from as far as I can remember. It's why I sleep with a fan on. To block out the sounds.

Personally for me it's not scary and as far as I can tell no one else can hear it. And it's happened in my childhood home in the country to college to my first apartment toy house. If I sleep with the fan on, no problems. If the power goes out or fan breaks, then I hear faint music. Usually something I've never heard before.

Never thought much of it....it's just always been there.

Dam so im Hearing those Voices again. There really really faint but the one thing that they have in common every time i hear them is its late at night around 12-1pm ish. I never hear these voices during the day. I'm thinking its about time i do some experiements with EVPs, and see if i can capture them on tape.

If they start talking to you or talking about you, you need to see a doctor.

Some cases of schizophrenia start out with the person hearing noises that don't relate to them at all. Sometimes they only hear them at night. One patient said she thought some neighbors were having parties late at night but found out that they weren't. This seemed insignificant to her until the noises turned into voices and they became clearer, more constant, and started talking as if they were watching what she was doing.

OMG....don't listen to any of the others. You are simply experiencing some altered states hypnotomia/hypnogogia... my personal opinion is that there are deeper meanings to what you are hearing, but no one who has posted so far has the slightest clue what they are talking about.

Just relax and dive into the experience when it is happening, you might be surprised.

how arrogant. i mean, really. none of us have the slightest idea what we're talking about because you have the answer.

hmm

not saying you don't, but that bolded statement is your own subjective opinion, not a fact.

• Like 1

did you look into the link i left on my previous post?

here it is in case you missed it

read more here

the reason i stress that you at least consider this is because your situation is not unique and is not necessarily 'otherworldly'.

there is medical documentation of these symptoms being linked to something quite ordinary and it makes sense to follow through on possible causes that are logical before running amok with things you do not understand, such as esoteric adventures that some stranger suggests you try over the internet.

• Like 1

If they start talking to you or talking about you, you need to see a doctor.

They haven't started talking to me yet :alien::rolleyes: .

i think it's normal there was one point of time i liked this song very much and every time i lay down quite to sleep felt like the song is playing

i think it's mindtricks .. perhaps you should listen to music more often in awake so your mind won't play them at night on it's own :D

Well on the logical side, without being aware of your environment and surroundings for a block or so, there's no way to discredit/investigate that side, the usual neighbours/stuck in head fragments/half asleep brain working/distant tv/wind carrying sound etc are all possibilities. The other side... who knows! Could be absolutely anything, from sound wafting from an alternate dimension that has a portal nearby to residual energy replaying when the conditions are right from a long gone party, endless items if not plausible on the physical!

• Like 1