Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Meet 'Heisenpurrg' the cat with a goatee

Still Waters

You may well have heard of the world famous Grumpy Cat who amassed her owner a £64million fortune. Well, now it's time to meet Hipster Cat, a seven-year-old moggy who bears an uncanny resemblance to U2's The Edge.

The dapper feline puts most hipsters to shame with his perfectly shaped jet black beard.

Trendy tabby Gary has his very own goatee and has even been nicknamed Heisenpurrg in reference to the Breaking Bad character Heisenberg, who sports a similar appearance.

http://www.dailymail...ble-goatee.html

• Like 2

I showed this to my 18 year old kitty, but she seems unimpressed. And unwilling to find a shtick that would make us both $64 million. Or even $60 million.

• Like 4

What a cutie! Hats off to the photographer who captured several nice shots of the feline!

Heisenpurrg kinds of reminds me of my husband when he hasn't shaved for a couple of days! :P

Edited by KariW
  • Like 2

I don't know. I was expecting an actual goatee. Maybe I should have taken a lot of pics of the cat I had with the mohawk?

• Like 1