Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Demonic and Satanic government, obama bckwrds

satanic demonic obama government talking backwards

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1    NoiseBleed

NoiseBleed

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

• "I'm tied to a cross. I can't get lose. I've done this to myself, put my head in a noose." black flag

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:31 AM

take a look at this

i dunno it just creeps me out. its obama saying yes we can, and backwards its more then clearly "thank you satan"
over and over and over he and the audience says this
now i know some of you think that it is a stretch and that is an accident that yes we can becomes thank you satan so clearly.
ok i get it.
but, if you look in the satanic bible ( im not sure what verse, but if you type in talking backwards in the satanic bible it will come up) it tells us directly why some people think that the brain does pick up on things the way they would sound backwards
Also if you zoom in on google earth into the whitehouse and look at the road design above it, it is clearly pentagrams upon pentagrams inside pentagrams
crazy huh
here is a video showing some other government buildings and the symbols they serve

at 3:10 in this video you will see washington dc from a satellite image
ill post more later, im getting bored lol

#2    Arbitran

Arbitran

Post-Singularitan Hyperturing Synthetic Intelligence

• 2,767 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:33 AM

NONSENSE ALERT!!!

Try to realize it's all within yourself / No-one else can make you change / And to see you're really only very small / And life flows on within you and without you. / We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people / Who gain the world and lose their soul / They don't know they can't see are you one of them? / When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind / Is waiting there / And the time will come / when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you. ~ George Harrison

#3    jamiecollins27

jamiecollins27

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

• S.W.E.D.

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:43 AM

Some people would think that it would be nonsense, but id have to agree i believe he is the key to the New world order that is in the process of being developed not only by the states but the UN the UK and any other major country/colonies that all want the same thing, money. With the power behind this new government do you really think coincidences are really coincidences? the bombing of the spanish communters, kills 191 people (911 invert) 911 days after 9/11. COINCIDENCE I THINK NOT

#4    Arbitran

Arbitran

Post-Singularitan Hyperturing Synthetic Intelligence

• 2,767 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:44 AM

Double nonsense alert!!!

Try to realize it's all within yourself / No-one else can make you change / And to see you're really only very small / And life flows on within you and without you. / We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people / Who gain the world and lose their soul / They don't know they can't see are you one of them? / When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind / Is waiting there / And the time will come / when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you. ~ George Harrison

#5    Odin11

Odin11

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

• I like your Christ.
    I do not like your Christians.
    They are so unlike your Christ.
    -Gandhi-

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:05 AM

I'm hearing "Nac ew Sey"  :innocent:

"If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities." -Voltaire

Geology shows that fossils are of different ages. Paleontology shows a fossil sequence, the list of species represented changes through time. Taxonomy shows biological relationships among species. Evolution is the explanation that threads it all together. Creationism is the practice of squeezing one's eyes shut and wailing "Does not!" ~Author Unknown

#6    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 3,960 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:14 AM

This is so dumb.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#7    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:35 AM

View Postjamiecollins27, on 26 July 2012 - 01:43 AM, said:

Some people would think that it would be nonsense, but id have to agree i believe he is the key to the New world order that is in the process of being developed not only by the states but the UN the UK and any other major country/colonies that all want the same thing, money. With the power behind this new government do you really think coincidences are really coincidences? the bombing of the spanish communters, kills 191 people (911 invert) 911 days after 9/11. COINCIDENCE I THINK NOT

I would love to know how to make a bomb that will kill,an exact amount of people that you want to kill.
Yes. Coincidence.  I THINK SO

#8    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 3,387 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:51 AM

How entertaining is this !  You won't laugh harder all week !

#9    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 3,969 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:51 AM

Garbage.

Quote: "ill post more later, im getting bored lol"

Don't waste your/our time. lol

#10    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,945 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:24 AM

Well that's time I'm never going to get back. Someone needs a new hobby, badly.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#11    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 3,387 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:36 AM

A minimum of perceptive ability + a profound sense of disenfranchisement = kooky theorist. I'm not sure if this thread wasn't intended as humour, but it works as such.

#12    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 3,960 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:36 AM

Pentagrams, Pyramids, the Mason compass and ruler, and Swastikas aren't evil symbols, no matter how demonizing Christians try to make them because they belong to a different religion than theirs. Sure, Nazi's ruined the swatika for everyone else. But that doesn't take away the meaning that it had before them.
As for all the 'hidden symbols" in D.C., pretty simple. It was built mostly by masons. They added a lot of their symbolism to the city. So what?
And reverse speech? Seriously? There is hardly a worse pseudoscience out there than perhaps astrology or homeopathy.

And OMG! Did you see how Denver airport is arranged it that video!!!! It's almost like it was built with the express purpose of LANDING PLANES!!
And the European Parliament building. Why, that looks kind of, sort of, almost like a PAINTING. Seriously?

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

#13    Crow T. Sharkbot

Crow T. Sharkbot

I'm not a Mutant.

• 1,280 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:39 AM

View Postjamiecollins27, on 26 July 2012 - 01:43 AM, said:

I'm not american and never was..

What I'm curious about is how american people end up believing in stuff like this? Is this only in america or are there more paranoid illuminati new world order conspiracy theory people out there?

#14    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 3,960 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:41 AM

View PostSpace_Jockey, on 26 July 2012 - 03:39 AM, said:

I'm not american and never was..

What I'm curious about is how american people end up believing in stuff like this? Is this only in america or are there more paranoid illuminati new world order conspiracy theory people out there?
Junk like this really makes my country look stupid, doesn't it?
We don't all believe it, I swear! Just a vocal few with internet access.....

#15    Purifier

Purifier

Psychic Eye

• 1,907 posts

• Wild Card

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:50 AM

It's too late for our denials! The OP has figured it out! EVERYBODY GET HIM!

All hail Satan!

Study the past, if you would divine the future.
- Confucius

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users