Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Question On Sandy Hook

regeneratia

I am wondering if anyone here directly knows someone who lost a child at Sandy Hook.

I am wondering if anyone here directly knows someone who directly knows someone who lost a child at Sandy Hook.

Please let me know, if so. No names, please.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 3

the difference is that Regeneratia thinks it was a conjob by the American goverent.

The only solace I take in this story is that IF it was a hoax, perhaps nobody actually died.

There is an awful lot of circumstantial evidence that suggests a hoax, but at this point it doesn't much matter, unless they manage to pass a law to confiscate guns.

• Like 3

I know someone ,for many years ,who says he works with someone who lost his niece .

I asked how well he knows this person .

He's a construction worker who goes from job to job to job . Despite my friend saying he's been in this business for years,and everyone knows everyone ,this guy came out of nowhere ,and they really know very little about him .

I was dubious to say the least .

• Like 3

So far, one person who knows someone who knows someone, which is what I asked for, ... tho the poster wonders just how accurate it is. Any

the difference is that Regeneratia thinks it was a conjob by the American goverent.

one else?

I have asked on several different well-populated forums. Still no one has really affirmed that they know someone who lost a child nor someone who directly knows someone who lost a child. Just one person who heard some one he know that they know someone who lost a NIECE at Sandy Hook. I still await some sort of confirmation that Sandy Hook really did go off like we are told it did. Trying to keep an open mind here.

Of course, here the negative responses are more robust and abundant.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 3

What difference, at this point, does it make?

Deleted.

Edited by regeneratia

Good hunting regeneratia. I hope you find someone because the other result would be so much worse.

But yeah given the chances of coming across someone on a forum they might be slim. Need to broaden your sample pool.

• Like 1

i have no doubt it happend, don't think gvmnt involved at all, they don't need to, we have planty of mentaly damaged ppl to do such things.

gvmnt just using this to do what they've always been aiming to do.

• Like 3

i have no doubt it happend, don't think gvmnt involved at all, they don't need to, we have planty of mentaly damaged ppl to do such things.

But do you know anyone who lost a child during this incident? Or do you know someone who knows someone who lost a child in this event? All involving direct relationships.

the actual number of really sick people in the world is going down , because we as a world will not let them get away with it as much .

mold does not grow in the sun light .

i have not spent as much time as some among people ... but on the whole , people do not start out bad ... the world makes them bad ... and the world is doing a better job at killing fewer people ... ( over population ) teaching them intresting things ( meterorits hitting in russia .... robots being on mars ) and getting out of their way ...

the real problem is ... the really dangerious ones... want things to go back to the way it was...

on the whole , people are pretty nice

goverment is a problem... no goverment has ever gotten smaller with out people cutting off heads and burning down buildings ....

but americans seem to have got the closest to controlling goverment.

we need to keep them at the point of a gun to do it... and even then they sneak into the dark corners of " national security" and mis behave... but still...

Edited by onereaderone
  • Like 4

The good thing about Sandy Hook is that the sales of guns has increased by 300%, I heard from a new source. The USA is as well-armed as the gun manufactures will allow. Supplies of specific guns are constantly being depleted in this country, as people scramble to own guns, many of them people who have never owned them before.

We The People = We The Power.

the actual number of really sick people in the world is going down , because we as a world will not let them get away with it as much .

mold does not grow in the sun light .

i have not spent as much time as some among people ... but on the whole , people do not start out bad ... the world makes them bad ... and the world is doing a better job at killing fewer people ... ( over population ) teaching them intresting things ( meterorits hitting in russia .... robots being on mars ) and getting out of their way ...

the real problem is ... the really dangerious ones... want things to go back to the way it was...

on the whole , people are pretty nice

goverment is a problem... no goverment has ever gotten smaller with out people cutting off heads and burning down buildings ....

but americans seem to have got the closest to controlling goverment.

we need to keep them at the point of a gun to do it... and even then they sneak into the dark corners of " national security" and mis behave... but still...

Edited by regeneratia

But do you know anyone who lost a child during this incident? Or do you know someone who knows someone who lost a child in this event? All involving direct relationships.

Are you under the impression that all those children and adults did not die at Sandy Hook?

What about looking at the public obituaries for that event.

Or was that "faked" as well?

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

Are you under the impression that all those children and adults did not die at Sandy Hook?

Actually it was an honest question. Perhaps she has a personal message to giver them that she doesnt want to share publicly. Why do you ask do you feel there is something that needs to be hidden ?

Actually it was an honest question. Perhaps she has a personal message to giver them that she doesnt want to share publicly. Why do you ask do you feel there is something that needs to be hidden ?

Not at all.

I feel the event happened EXACTLY as the the State Police described it.

I am wondering if anyone here directly knows someone who lost a child at Sandy Hook.

I am wondering if anyone here directly knows someone who directly knows someone who lost a child at Sandy Hook.

Please let me know, if so. No names, please.

Yes, two.

What about the fact that the shooter, Lanza, was placed on the SSDI the day before the incident?

• Like 1

I think the question is self-explanatory.

Speculation on why I asked the questions is hijacking the thread.

Yes, two.

How far removed where they from you?

Did you go to any of the funerals?

I do remember that someone posted that they had friends that had a child in that school. I will try to find it.

Thank you.

Not at all.

I feel the event happened EXACTLY as the the State Police described it.

Of course you do.

What difference, at this point, does it make?

It makes a lot of difference to me. That is why I asked.

• Like 2

Sandy Hook hoax theories have been persisting on the web, beginning right after the Newtown school shooting and gaining momentum as Americans “question the official narrative” regarding the massacre — but one of the most pervasive bits of evidence involves websites seemingly published before the event expressing condolences or collecting funds for victims in the wake of the killings.

The internet collective known as “Sandy Hook truthers” have pointed to some pretty compelling evidence such as a United Way site devoted to victims in Connecticut as well as a Facebook page memorializing slain Sandy Hook teacher Victoria Soto — published several days before the shooting that killed 26 students and staff at Sandy Hook Elementary.

How could this be? How could website be published to the internet before the event in question? Isn’t this evidence of advance knowledge of the attacks and perhaps collusion on behalf of the US government to cover up what appears to be a false flag attack?

Not exactly.

To understand the Sandy Hook websites that seem to have been published early, you must first understand the way the internet reconciles dates as well as how Google crawls them. If a page is repurposed to host other information than it originally displayed, it may show up as having been “published” earlier.

Further, servers and sites often have incorrect dates. Having used a number of WordPress panels in my career, it is a job to keep track of where dates and times are set in order to avoid publishing in the past when scheduling a post, something that could be at play and an easily explainable factor not often acknowledged by

Sandy Hook truthers.

And given the fact material can run afoul on an individual computer, a site’s panel and then a search engine, sites like the United Way’s Sandy Hook page could easily register as a prior date on Google.

==========================================================

I do not believe it was a hoax. But just one question, is the above true? Have this happened to anything you have posted?

If it was a hoax, why would they make such a stupid mistake as placing him on the SSDI the day before the attack, it seems all very convincing to me, but then they would mess up on that???

• Like 1

Well, regeneratia, best luck on your inquiry.

Hope you find answers that settles your mind regarding the event.

Sandy Hook hoax theories have been persisting on the web, beginning right after the Newtown school shooting and gaining momentum as Americans “question the official narrative” regarding the massacre — but one of the most pervasive bits of evidence involves websites seemingly published before the event expressing condolences or collecting funds for victims in the wake of the killings.

The internet collective known as “Sandy Hook truthers” have pointed to some pretty compelling evidence such as a United Way site devoted to victims in Connecticut as well as a Facebook page memorializing slain Sandy Hook teacher Victoria Soto — published several days before the shooting that killed 26 students and staff at Sandy Hook Elementary.

How could this be? How could website be published to the internet before the event in question? Isn’t this evidence of advance knowledge of the attacks and perhaps collusion on behalf of the US government to cover up what appears to be a false flag attack?

Not exactly.

To understand the Sandy Hook websites that seem to have been published early, you must first understand the way the internet reconciles dates as well as how Google crawls them. If a page is repurposed to host other information than it originally displayed, it may show up as having been “published” earlier.

Further, servers and sites often have incorrect dates. Having used a number of WordPress panels in my career, it is a job to keep track of where dates and times are set in order to avoid publishing in the past when scheduling a post, something that could be at play and an easily explainable factor not often acknowledged by

Sandy Hook truthers.

And given the fact material can run afoul on an individual computer, a site’s panel and then a search engine, sites like the United Way’s Sandy Hook page could easily register as a prior date on Google.

==========================================================

I do not believe it was a hoax. But just one question, is the above true? Have this happened to anything you have posted?

If it was a hoax, why would they make such a stupid mistake as placing him on the SSDI the day before the attack, it seems all very convincing to me, but then they would mess up on that???

No, it was not a false flag in the traditional sense. The usual result of a false flag is war, as happened in Germany.

What appears to have happened in Newtown is a training exercise, complete with participants. It seems FEMA was the sponsoring agency, as I understand it.

The government is very much into training exercises. I can remember doing it when in the Army.

I take some measure of peace in thinking that actually nobody died. A bloodless incident, complete with a script being followed on the radio. I hope that's the case, and it looks like a staged event to me. :whistle: :whistle:

• Like 2

Why don't you go to Sandy Hook yourself and find out. I am sure there are plenty of people that would " prove " to you just how shallow you are. ( anyone who is a CP on this )

• Like 3

Found a quote I really like:

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.

Albert Einstein

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/alberteins143096.html#p5zh1hr4zBaLxJvm.99

• Like 6