Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Jodi Arias Trial

• Please log in to reply
836 replies to this topic

#826    Lorelilly

Lorelilly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

• Godís drifting in heaven, devilís in the mailbox
    I got dust on my shoes, nothing but teardrops.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:27 AM

View Postseeder, on 01 July 2013 - 11:20 AM, said:

I have been following the Jodi Arias case for some time, but have only just thought to look for a  thread on it !!

Anyway, I do intend to read all of it, because stuff Ive read lately I want to be sure has not already been posted.

But I dont think this bit has been posted yet:

[b
Barry Gibb, of the Bee Gees, is working on new music inspired by the highly controversial trial of Jodi Arias in America. The singer says he is writing a song about the case.

Arias was convicted in May of murdering her former boyfriend, Travis Alexander, a Mormon, in 2008 and faces a death sentence in Arizona. At the trial, which became a media circus, Arias claimed that she had killed the salesman in self-defence.

“What I am writing at the moment is a track about the Jodi Arias trial in America,” Gibb says. “The girl has been found guilty and is facing the death penalty. There will be at least one track about that – it has really struck me.”

http://www.telegraph...rias-trial.html
]"Bee Gee Barry Gibb: I'm writing music about the Jodi Arias trial"[/b]
Dear God if it's a song about how SHE was mistreated and abused I swear I'm going to jump off the footbridge behind the library. Please God, no. If I could I would "wish her into the cornfield" like that Twilight Zone episode. (I'm starting to think I may need to start smokin' you know what again...)

Edited by Lorelilly, 03 July 2013 - 01:28 AM.

pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart until in our despair there comes wisdom through the awful grace of God  ~Aeschylus

#827    Lorelilly

Lorelilly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

• Godís drifting in heaven, devilís in the mailbox
    I got dust on my shoes, nothing but teardrops.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:31 AM

View PostYamato, on 30 May 2013 - 09:10 AM, said:

Being betrayed or forsaken is probably harder to handle for an abuse victim than a mentally-strong partner (and not just women) in a relationship.   They don't get away for a myriad of cited reasons.   How many stab wounds are needed?   One?  Two?   Ten?   Where's the do-not-cross line on that?   Doesn't it depend?   Stopping an assault isn't relevant to the Jodi Arias murder, but that doesn't mean self defense wasn't.   I think Jodi believes that she was defending herself even if it was 99% mental (e.g. defending her heart, her pride, her self-worth) and that's why she cannot understand why what she did was wrong.
I believe she is a sociopath. Her history with men says it all. She is not like you and I. Even her own parents knew it. She is evil personified.

pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart until in our despair there comes wisdom through the awful grace of God  ~Aeschylus

#828    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,827 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:30 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 05 June 2013 - 05:46 PM, said:

Sorry Yam, but he's not a patch on  Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Wait 'til he gets to court! He's already got a fan base on FB.
What kind of moron could be a fan of Dzokhar Tsarnaev?   He's a cold blooded mass murderer.  He should be hung from the neck until dead.  Expressing support publicly on Facebook?  That's a great way to get yourself on a Terrorist Watch List.   Go for it.

"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#829    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:04 PM

View PostYamato, on 10 July 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

What kind of moron could be a fan of Dzokhar Tsarnaev?   He's a cold blooded mass murderer.  He should be hung from the neck until dead.  Expressing support publicly on Facebook?  That's a great way to get yourself on a Terrorist Watch List.   Go for it.

Apparently teenage girls think he's the cutest thing since, um ....... the last cute thing. As he is SO cute it's obvious that he is not a criminal.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#830    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:45 PM

http://www.dailymail...y-decision.html

Arias back in court.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#831    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,827 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:57 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 10 July 2013 - 05:04 PM, said:

Apparently teenage girls think he's the cutest thing since, um ....... the last cute thing. As he is SO cute it's obvious that he is not a criminal.
Well that's what I thought of Jodi Arias all this time, couldn't you tell?  ;)

Dzokhar is a good kid gone bad based on what I've read from the people who knew him best.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#832    littlewallflower

littlewallflower

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

• Poetry in the way that the moon finds someone to love every night, even if they do not notice her watching silently from above.

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:17 AM

Retrial is back on March 17.

Posted Image

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"- Edgar Allan Poe

#833    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,827 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:20 AM

Who's up for another mistrial?!  

*raises hand*

#834    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:11 PM

View Postlittlewallflower, on 25 January 2014 - 05:17 AM, said:

Retrial is back on March 17.

Why is there a retrial? :unsure:

#835    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,163 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:25 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 25 January 2014 - 07:11 PM, said:

http://www.huffingto..._n_4590462.html

More about choosing to give her life, or death penalty

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#836    littlewallflower

littlewallflower

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

• Poetry in the way that the moon finds someone to love every night, even if they do not notice her watching silently from above.

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:26 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 25 January 2014 - 07:11 PM, said:

It's a retrial for the penalty phase.

http://usnews.nbcnew...se-retrial?lite

Posted Image

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"- Edgar Allan Poe

#837    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:28 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 10 July 2013 - 05:04 PM, said:

or maybe they think more along the lines of
he's cute and he's a criminal - how sexy is that??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users