Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New World Order

GirlontheMoon

Ok so I'm new here. Looking to learn as much as possible as the "New World Order". Teach me people!? I've been researching but that can only take me so far. Personal stories? What can we as the human race do to fight back or even prevent this?

• Like 1

Use the search feature on the forum. No need to regurgitate what's been said.

• Like 1

The NWO is the same as the OWO (Old World Order). It's not some secretative cabal. Those that have the money and power, tend to keep it. It's happened since time immemorial.

• Like 3

I think the very concept is real, except that there is actually no supernatural or mystical anything behind NWO.

Basically, NWO is about copulent super trillionaires who are addicted to Benjamins wanting more money and power. (and possibly more giney. Who knows.)

I think the very concept is real, except that there is actually no supernatural or mystical anything behind NWO.

Basically, NWO is about copulent super trillionaires who are addicted to Benjamins wanting more money and power. (and possibly more giney. Who knows.)

I think that you meant to say "corpulent". :)

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

A friend of mine got really paranoid about that a few years ago, then dragged me into her paranoia storm.

For a short time, I got extremely distressed over it.. But now, it's gained a lot of hype, and I just.. don't care anymore.

I got over it.

Probably the Mighty Military Industrial complex as a certain president of a certain Republic once stated.....

Probably the Mighty Military Industrial complex as a certain president of a certain Republic once stated.....

Who, Truman or Bush?

• Like 1

I think that you meant to say "corpulent". :)

With Ambel, how can you be sure? :w00t:

BTW, welcome to UM, Girlonthemoon!

• Like 2

BTW, welcome to UM, Girlonthemoon!

Yeah, I forgot to mention that. Welcome to the jungle, Girlonthemoon! :)

• Like 1

Lol....Teach me the meaning of it all...Let me tell you about the rabbits...Lenny,wait here...

• Like 2

Ok so I'm new here. Looking to learn as much as possible as the "New World Order". Teach me people!? I've been researching but that can only take me so far. Personal stories? What can we as the human race do to fight back or even prevent this?

I would tell you, only if you explain why your 2 other posts are just the letter " h " in lower case.

Nothing else......I am thinking you are one of them, and using these forums to pass codes out to other members.

• Like 1

Wouldn't that be the OWO? People wanting money and power isn't a new thing.

Yes, so like was said, it's really not a secret, and is really not a new thing, since that's always been the way, hasn't it, whether they're called Tyrants, Politicians or Business Leaders.

Who, Truman or Bush?

Dwight D. Eisenhower exit speech on Jan.17,1961. Warning us of the military industrial complex

Edited by Whisperer

I would tell you, only if you explain why your 2 other posts are just the letter " h " in lower case.

Nothing else......I am thinking you are one of them, and using these forums to pass codes out to other members.

The reason I posted a "h" on two other random posts is because my phone was on the fritz and I was messing with my "signature" and somehow i posted a h. And I'm not too familiar with how this site works yet but I did not mean to "regurgitate" Information. Someone in chat suggested I start a thread on any questions I had didn't realize it was a issue. Thank for the input!! And thanks for the welcome wagon!

• Like 2

There was a welcome wagon?Oh well...must have fallen asleep.Besides this wagon,did i miss anything?

Okay lets get you started.Watch this video.Should help.Pay attention!

• Like 2

"Beware the Military-Industrial complex." Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Beware the Government-Media complex" Michael Savage

"It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes." Joseph Stalin

"Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective - a new world order - can emerge... We are now in sight of a United Nations that performs as envisioned by its founders." George H. W. Bush

The mark: Scientist claims human microchip implants will become "not optional." (article By Mac Slavo)

"And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free man and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name." Revelation 13:16-17

Suffice it to say the NWO is not all sweetness and light.

• Like 1

The reason I posted a "h" on two other random posts is because my phone was on the fritz and I was messing with my "signature" and somehow i posted a h. And I'm not too familiar with how this site works yet but I did not mean to "regurgitate" Information. Someone in chat suggested I start a thread on any questions I had didn't realize it was a issue. Thank for the input!! And thanks for the welcome wagon!

It was a joke :)

"Beware the Military-Industrial complex." Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Beware the Government-Media complex" Michael Savage

"It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes." Joseph Stalin

"Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective - a new world order - can emerge... We are now in sight of a United Nations that performs as envisioned by its founders." George H. W. Bush

The mark: Scientist claims human microchip implants will become "not optional." (article By Mac Slavo)

"And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free man and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name." Revelation 13:16-17

Suffice it to say the NWO is not all sweetness and light.

...Really?Its not like that at all.There is no microchip implant. And as far as the whole NWO is evil,no they are not.Thats why i said watch the video.You get a little real information you see things differently. And information is key.I do not claim to know everything, but i know that people should find out what you can.America is still the greatest country. And i woyld not want to be in some third world nightmare. We have some stuff that needs to be fixed,but there is no boogeyman's out there.

To avoid previously mentioned "regurgitation" we do have a pretty good search tool in the upper right hand corner, and if you do happen to repeat a topic, our helpful mods will let you know.

With that: Welcome to UM, home of some of the longest running political debates outside of the U.S. Congress! Seriously though if you got any cryptid/UFO/paranormal videos and/or photos it'd be much appreciated, we haven't had anything stimulating in weeks! Weeks I tell you!

we all need to run around naked and hug trees

that will scare them off..

Edited by Scrunchkruckets
  • Like 2

we all need to run around naked and hug trees

that will scare them off..

Yes, even if it didn't, they still wouldn't stop us. Nobody wants to tackle a naked man.

• Like 1