Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

crystal skulls.

Plainbob13

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• Pluto-x

• Rosewin

• Plainbob13

Impressed by their technical excellence and gleaming polish, generations of museum curators and private collectors have been taken in by these objects. But they are too good to be true. If we consider that pre-Columbian lapidaries used stone, bone, wooden, and possibly copper tools with abrasive sand to carve stone, crystal skulls are much too perfectly carved and highly polished to be believed.

That has always made me tend to believe the skulls, if in fact are pre-Columbian, are very ancient from the time the pyramids and Nazca Lines were made. The art of making them long since forgotten. I have always wondered why there has not been more of these precisely made artifacts outside of skulls ever uncovered. Surely the ancient builders would have put their talents to other uses as well leaving a more solid legacy for us to inherit in the form of artifacts and relics.

Thanks for the post. Interesting read.

If museums and scientists have claimed it a hoax, who are we to argue with such evidence? It's a fantastic story though, surely a fun thing to 'produce' at social gatherings like the banker whose daughter had 'discovered' one of the skull.

Pity though, I'd like to see a truly ancient magical artifact.

I've heard about this skulls.what i know is that there are only like 5 in the world but only 2 found and there not man made,

many people have tried to make these skulls but never made just as perfect as the ones found.

but that could be a lie i dont know if its true or not.

also theres a INDIANA JONES movie coming out about them this year.

if any one knows more about them i'd like too know.......

Edited by 1xFRANCOx3

Pity though, I'd like to see a truly ancient magical artifact.

As would I. Some fun reading is Robert Howard, writing the original Conan series of stories. Oft times Conan would find a stone, or a talisman, or an object that would either become vital to his survival or transport him to another place. Good, fun, highly entertaining pulp fiction, by the master of pulp.

I've heard about this skulls.what i know is that there are only like 5 in the world but only 2 found and there not man made,

many people have tried to make these skulls but never made just as perfect as the ones found.

but that could be a lie i dont know if its true or not.

also theres a INDIANA JONES movie coming out about them this year.

if any one knows more about them i'd like too know.......

See the proven fake link as posted above.

• 2 weeks later...

Actualy the Belize skull skull has been tested and found to be genuine and that is privately owned

• 2 weeks later...
I have always wondered why there has not been more of these precisely made artifacts outside of skulls ever uncovered. Surely the ancient builders would have put their talents to other uses as well leaving a more solid legacy for us to inherit in the form of artifacts and relics.

More has not been made of the crystal skulls because every single one of them is a 19th-century forgery:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-...ake-495587.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7414637.stm

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.p...toryId=90483164

Just thought you'd like to know.

Love,

Your friendly neighborhood NASA black ops false-flag plant

Actualy the Belize skull skull has been tested and found to be genuine and that is privately owned

That is not true, it was shown to be the same material as previous skulls, but the owners refused to have it dated.

It is believed like all the others to be 19th century or older.

I watched the History Channel the other day and they had on a documentary about the skulls. The people interviewed on this documentary were credible scientists, philosophers, and archaeologists who have studied these skulls for many years. They have stated that nobody knows the true origin of these artifacts. Skeptics will always jump at first hand on giving negative feedback . Simply because they need proof before publicizing their opinion on something. There will always be skeptics. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But I am use to people jumping all over my evidence as a paranormal investigator myself. As for the skulls... they are interesting.

Real or not? I don't know... until they find the other skulls or find hard core evidence stating its real, until then they remain a story of mystery.

I watched the History Channel the other day and they had on a documentary about the skulls. The people interviewed on this documentary were credible scientists, philosophers, and archaeologists who have studied these skulls for many years. They have stated that nobody knows the true origin of these artifacts. Skeptics will always jump at first hand on giving negative feedback . Simply because they need proof before publicizing their opinion on something. There will always be skeptics. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But I am use to people jumping all over my evidence as a paranormal investigator myself. As for the skulls... they are interesting.

Real or not? I don't know... until they find the other skulls or find hard core evidence stating its real, until then they remain a story of mystery.

Nope they have been analysed and they are all known to be 19th century or later bar one which the owner refuses to have tested. This is fact, not scepticism. Sorry.

I need my fedora...my jacket..and my whip.

Nope they have been analysed and they are all known to be 19th century or later bar one which the owner refuses to have tested. This is fact, not scepticism. Sorry.

Its not my statement, just going by what I watched. I quoted them.

19th century or whatever their origin of date is... they are cool looking skulls.

Its not my statement, just going by what I watched. I quoted them.

19th century or whatever their origin of date is... they are cool looking skulls.

yep, they do look cool.