Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man 'breached muscle-squeeze ban'

schizoidwoman

A 47-year-old man broke a ban on him approaching young men and touching their muscles, a court has heard.

Akinwale Arobieke, of Toxteth, Liverpool - known as "Purple Aki" - was jailed in 2003 for harassment.

Liverpool Crown Court heard Mr Arobieke asked a 17-year-old to show him his biceps - after a Sexual Offences Prevention Order (Sopo) was imposed.

Mr Arobieke denies approaching the boy and breaching the Sopo in June last year, two months after it was made.

The court heard Mr Arobieke had a "predilection" for approaching young men and touching or feeling their muscles.

linked-imageRead more...

The last mention of this was in 2005 so I went for a new thread...

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dannymc

• schizoidwoman

Top Posters In This Topic

I am from Liverpool and have been hearing about this guy for the 25 years. Seen him plenty of times he even approached me and a group of my friends but we just told him to **** off and you have all these big hard weight lifters who are terrified of him. He used to work for a soloicitor at Liverpool Magistrates Court so we used to see him when ever hwe where there.