Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Algiers Family Sees A Miracle

Karlis

Algiers family say crosses are shining through their bathroom window, and ABC26 News Reporter Vanessa Bolano caught it all on camera.As of Friday morning 84 people had signed a notepad saying they've witnessed a miracle. arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JGirl

• Nitty

• Agent. Mulder

• over9millionyearsold

Try turning off the street light.If the cross is still there it could be aliens making contact

DEFINIETLYno mircles here

LOL! Not a miracle but alien contact. Funny!

Since they opened the window and it's daylight, street lights wouldn't be on. However, I do believe it's a reflection coming from somewhere. To see the cross, you have to be positioned in a specific place to see it after all.

So crosses through a window in a bathroom in Algiers is a miracle? Well, that puts it beyond doubt that the Bible is really true. What is also beyond belief is that God expends his miracles on bathroom windows and not the plethora (an understatement at that) of problems in this world that are in desperate need of a real miracle.

We live in an age when Jesus or Mary on toast is a miracle. The word is so diluted now that any fortunate coincidence is attributed as a miracle of God and his awesome power.

God:

Create magnificent universe,

Wait 14 billion years to tell people in the desert what to do,

Manifest miracles and powers through toast and bathroom windows,

I'm amazing.

Probably the saddest part about this is that there are reporters out there that think this is "news" worth reporting about.

Edited by over9millionyearsold

LOL, this is really funny I bet they can't see the cross at night,,

its just some common defect in the making of the glass window, let em change that glass used in the window and lets see if the cross is still there,

The main thing that proves it wrong is that the cross is only visible from a certain fixed angle which clearly proves that its not the work of god but the work of light,,

and don't take me wrong I do believe in almighty Jesus Christ but this case is silly.

Doesn't really matter it the cross is a miracle ? If it gives them peace and hope that is a miracle too. People should leave them alone and not try to take that away from them.

Doesn't really matter it the cross is a miracle ? If it gives them peace and hope that is a miracle too. People should leave them alone and not try to take that away from them.

it's more like it's giving them attention and media time, and i wonder how many actual news stories got bumped for that tidbit.

and yes, it does matter whether the cross is really a miracle. it seems 'everything' is a miracle nowadays, so much so that it's cheapened the meaning of the word.

The fact that this made the news, is ridiculous. I guess even a bent/rounded lopsided X is somehow the crucifix.

And, in cases like these, this stuff Needs to be taken away from the people. Its not just some anecdote theyre telling about one experience they had, thats fine. But when its something that is clearly NOT a miracle, and all simple works of light and angles, the people need to know. Especially so this BS stops getting put on the news.

The fact that this made the news, is ridiculous. I guess even a bent/rounded lopsided X is somehow the crucifix.

And, in cases like these, this stuff Needs to be taken away from the people. Its not just some anecdote theyre telling about one experience they had, thats fine. But when its something that is clearly NOT a miracle, and all simple works of light and angles, the people need to know. Especially so this BS stops getting put on the news.

agreed*** wow its pathetic. the more we let crap like this seem like its real reality, the more people beleive its actually important and the more people beleive in it ugh.. disgusting.. :no:

Ok my question is this... where are all the jews who are seeing the star of david in their cereal? Or the pagans who see the pentagam in the ice formation on their windshilds in the morning? Im sure this does happen, but you will never hear a story about it on the news. The media and many christians in general are so desparate to prove to the world that their religion is the end all of all other diciplines. Here maybe I could get them to do a story on me because.... everyday I drive down the road all the power lines look like crosses!! And they seem to go on for miles and miles.... obviously it has to be a message from god. :blink: right?

As mentioned, it's most likely caused by some defect in the glass. There is nothing miraclous about it. If everyone in town saw both day and night a cross suspended high in the air over town,visible for miles,maybe then it would be a miracle.Or like the appearance of the Virgin Mary in Zeitoun Egypt back in I believe the 1960s which was even carried on Egyptian tv.Guess it must be a slow news day. So much more happening in the world of greater importance.Well they got their 15 minutes of fame.

True or not a true story, why not keep and open mind and let go of the negative. Life is a structure of positive and negative.

True or not a true story, why not keep and open mind and let go of the negative. Life is a structure of positive and negative.

Why is it that certain people correlate skepticism and negativity like they are brothers?

When is nurturing lies, delusions, and outdated superstitions considered "open minded" and "positive"?

Why is it that certain people correlate skepticism and negativity like they are brothers?

When is nurturing lies, delusions, and outdated superstitions considered "open minded" and "positive"?

because they feel threatened by logic?

because they feel threatened by logic?

Was more of a rhetorical question, but ya, that's one of them. ^_^

Edited by over9millionyearsold

That has to be the crappiest "miracle" I've ever seen. Shame on the people who defend it.

Edited by Moonie2012

wow. NEWS? really? ffs I see intersecting lines all over the place...OMG my keyboard and mouse wires are crossed! Must be a sign from heaven!!!! God people are so delusional. It's a sad state when people have to grasp at extreme coincidences to find comfort or solace or reassurance in their beliefs. Ugh...wake the F up people. disgust.gifdevil.gif

(not even that 'extreme')

Edited by Automaton

it's more like it's giving them attention and media time, and i wonder how many actual news stories got bumped for that tidbit.

and yes, it does matter whether the cross is really a miracle. it seems 'everything' is a miracle nowadays, so much so that it's cheapened the meaning of the word.

Yeah we need more real news ! Like clueless former governor from Alaska proving to the world she a freaking moron once again. I didn't realize you were the miracle decider. Just because science can show why it happened does not mean its not from god.

Yeah we need more real news ! Like clueless former governor from Alaska proving to the world she a freaking moron once again. I didn't realize you were the miracle decider. Just because science can show why it happened does not mean its not from god.

regarding the part i highlighted - of course i'm the miracle decider, what a foolish oversight on your part :wacko:

maybe you don't give a damn what's going on in the (real) world, but i sure as hell do.

and as far as i'm concerned, we certainly don't need more gullible people on the earth.

p.s ms palin needn't feel she has to prove she's a moron. we knew before she did.

you know someday a true Miracle will occur, and we will all miss it because we will be checkin out the water stained virgin mary in obscure bible belt kitchen!!

sad

Holy smokes, how do you have to contort yourself to get that reflection to look like a cross? :blink:If that's a miracle, god needs to fire his CGI crew, they've been in the sacramental wine again!