Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Badger madness devastates garden

schizoidwoman

Badgers have turned the lawn of a Buckinghamshire country house into a lumpy mess.

Graham Satchell went to see how the owners are planning to stop the badgers digging up the turf.

linked-imageRead more...

I do like badgers...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen in the North

• Still Waters

• Commander CMG

• schizoidwoman

I had similar problems with Moles, they ruined my lawn so now I have the artificial grass, it has been down for a couple of years now and problem free.

I had similar problems with Moles, they ruined my lawn so now I have the artificial grass, it has been down for a couple of years now and problem free.

My grandad had an ongoing battle with moles in the meadow that adjoined his house... I think he enjoyed the challenge! :tu:

Edited by schizoidwoman

My grandad had an ongoing battle with moles in the meadow that adjoined his house... I think he enjoyed the challenge! :tu:

Similar problem, I back onto fields on 2 sides, I actually re-tured the garden and then they destroyed it now they can't get through the lining of the artificial grass so they bypass me and hit the next house.

However I do miss the smell of freshly cut grass.

They should be glad that they have badgers, it's rare you see them about nowadays! There is a reason you can't just kill them, heh. Male human urine, bwhahaha.

I saw one dead by the side of the road last week. :(

They should be glad that they have badgers, it's rare you see them about nowadays!

I saw one dead by the side of the road last week. :(

I agree, it's rare to see a badger in the UK unless it's a dead one at the side of the road.

Now moles on the other hand, they are a menace <_<

Similar problem, I back onto fields on 2 sides, I actually re-tured the garden and then they destroyed it now they can't get through the lining of the artificial grass so they bypass me and hit the next house.

However I do miss the smell of freshly cut grass.

:lol: I bet your neighbours are loving you. :D

You can't beat the smell of freshly cut grass :)

I agree, it's rare to see a badger in the UK unless it's a dead one at the side of the road.

Now moles on the other hand, they are a menace <_<

Moles? Fire at will! :lol: A few weeks ago I drove past a farmer pointing a shotgun down mole hills... the explosion of earth and muffled sound which followed was strangely comical.

Moles? Fire at will! :lol: A few weeks ago I drove past a farmer pointing a shotgun down mole hills...the explosion of earth and muffled sound which followed was strangely comical

:lol: I doubt if the moles would agree with you :D

:lol: I doubt if the moles would agree with you :D

Maybe they should have considered more carefully where they chose to surface. It could have been a sweet little old lady's garden they dug up - who is harmless, but oh no, they have to go for the land owned by a man with a gun. S'their own fault, really. :P