Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2905 replies to this topic

#1546    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,902 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:07 AM

View PostTiggs, on 02 July 2013 - 03:59 AM, said:

Here are a few, for the record.

After his retirement, Rosen appeared in a local theatre production of "The Fantasticks" in 2004 as Henry.

His website for his pet sitting service states:

In the past, Gene has been involved in community theater and Public Access Television where he hosted a program that reported on the local theater scene.

Community theatre, how heinous.

#1547    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,598 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:08 AM

so a self professed expert on the theater who appeared in at least one production who hosted a low (or no) budget show on theater. Sounds like someone who never made it but wanted to.

#1548    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,902 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:18 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 02 July 2013 - 04:08 AM, said:

so a self professed expert on the theater who appeared in at least one production who hosted a low (or no) budget show on theater. Sounds like someone who never made it but wanted to.

Zaxctly. How this proves a conspricacy?, I don't know.

Edited by Likely Guy, 02 July 2013 - 04:20 AM.

#1549    Squidfish

Squidfish

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:29 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 01 July 2013 - 01:02 PM, said:

Because such histrionics are very effective with a populace raised on the TV set.  They are very effective in providing visual support for a fable.  Controlling the public perception is very much down to a science.

If that is the case, why has no one in Sandy Hook raised the question of who these people are? These actors are putting their names on the screen, they what, invent a whole family? And no one notices?

I still can not see how the conspirators would need actors. The "real" parents would just have done the same thing, and the media would be all over the story just as they were. It's not like this story would go unnoticed without these actors.

#1550    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,519 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:47 PM

View PostSquidfish, on 02 July 2013 - 06:29 AM, said:

If that is the case, why has no one in Sandy Hook raised the question of who these people are? These actors are putting their names on the screen, they what, invent a whole family? And no one notices?

I still can not see how the conspirators would need actors. The "real" parents would just have done the same thing, and the media would be all over the story just as they were. It's not like this story would go unnoticed without these actors.

There are many examples, the recent one in Cleveland where 3 women were kept prisoner for years, of neighbors not really knowing who lives next door to them, for years.  It's probably fairly common.  I talk to and wave to my next door neighbors for 20 years, but honestly do not know their names.

So I don't know the answer to the question you pose above.

My position on the Newtown thing is that it is indeed possible that the official story is true and accurate, but there are so many irregularities such as absence of photos and the presence of websites set up before the event, and other things, that it has all the appearances of staged events.  It is very similar to other crises staged by the government or whoever on earth is in charge of the government.

#1551    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,902 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:15 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 02 July 2013 - 12:47 PM, said:

...My position on the Newtown thing is that it is indeed possible that the official story is true and accurate, but there are so many irregularities such as absence of photos and the presence of websites set up before the event, and other things, that it has all the appearances of staged events.

But "the absence of photos and presence of websites set up before the event" has been addressed on this thread numerous times.

What about those, exactly Mr. Ruth, do you still not accept?

#1552    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:12 AM

My position on the Newtown thing is that it is indeed possible that the official story is true and accurate, but there are so many irregularities such as absence of photos and the presence of websites set up before the event, and other things, that it has all the appearances of staged events.  It is very similar to other crises staged by the government or whoever on earth is in charge of the government.

I just posted a response to the website theory claptrap not more than a week ago to xfelixx.  

Apparently you missed the train on that already debunked crap.  

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#1553    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,902 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:23 AM

View PostRaptorBites, on 03 July 2013 - 06:12 AM, said:

I just posted a response to ... xfelixx.  

Whassat?

#1554    Squidfish

Squidfish

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:26 AM

There are many examples, the recent one in Cleveland where 3 women were kept prisoner for years, of neighbors not really knowing who lives next door to them, for years.  It's probably fairly common.  I talk to and wave to my next door neighbors for 20 years, but honestly do not know their names.

Sure, because the kidnappers did everything to hide what they were doing. That's living a lifestyle. Here, not the same thing, because they had to go to the school where parents are bound to meet one another, meet teachers, build networks, and so on. Kidnappers are the extreme exception to the rather normal standard of community between people.

My position on the Newtown thing is that it is indeed possible that the official story is true and accurate, but there are so many irregularities such as absence of photos and the presence of websites set up before the event, and other things, that it has all the appearances of staged events.

If that is the case, then it must be hard for you to accept anything that is happening beyond your vision and hearing. By these standards, anything is a possible conspiracy, is it not?

Besides, how are people supposed to reply to this? Would you not believe this to be a conspiracy if these photos were shown and the sites set up after the shootings?

It is very similar to other crises staged by the government or whoever on earth is in charge of the government.

And yet, after all this time conspiring, we have leaks, failed wars in the middle east, a developing diplomatic crisis between the US and EU and the utter failure to capture Snowden or Assange... I don't think we have to worry about any new order any time soon... :)

#1555    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,519 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:44 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 03 July 2013 - 06:12 AM, said:

I just posted a response to the website theory claptrap not more than a week ago to xfelixx.  

Apparently you missed the train on that already debunked crap.  

No, I didn't miss it, I simply find the explanation you offered to be unpersuasive.

Let's check the various web pages and donation sites set up for those 19 firemen lost out west and see if any were set up before they were killed, eh?

#1556    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,519 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:51 PM

Squidfish

You and I don't know each other yet.  Welcome to the forum.

I try to use definitions as they are written in the dictionary.  In that spirit, I am of the opinion that humans, 2 or more, plan together more frequently than they have sex together, but maybe I'm wrong.

Point is that conspiracies amongst humans are at least as common as sexual relations, and perhaps moreso.  So yeah, there's lotsa conspiracies out there, but they don't all involve government officials.

To answer your questions, I could believe the official story about Newtown if the details provided by the government supported that story.  With so many buildings in this country today, including public schools, equipped with video cameras working almost every angle, every door and every hallway, I find it highly irregular that not one single picture of the kid entering the school is available.

That is as "highly irregular" as the Pentagon telling us its hundreds of video cameras failed to record the images of the Boeing that supposedly struck the building.

Besides the absence of evidence supporting the official story is the presence of evidence that seem to contradict the official story.

Color me SKEPTICAL of the official story. :yes:

#1557    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,782 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:35 PM

A quote to BabeRuth ! "Never NEVER Quit" from one of aour Real people on this planet albeit  almost 70 years ago !
Sir Winston Churchill.

This is a Work in Progress!

#1558    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,519 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:51 PM

We're here at UM to communicate with each other, aren't we Don?

Happy Fourth!

#1559    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 9,134 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 03 July 2013 - 01:44 PM, said:

No, I didn't miss it, I simply find the explanation you offered to be unpersuasive.

Let's check the various web pages and donation sites set up for those 19 firemen lost out west and see if any were set up before they were killed, eh?
There are already hundreds of pages relating to that event with dates prior to 2013. Enjoy.

https://www.google.c...cd_max:1/1/2000

Publishing dates for web pages on the internet are generally about as reliable as a chocolate teapot.

#1560    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,902 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:25 PM

View PostTiggs, on 03 July 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

There are already hundreds of pages relating to that event with dates prior to 2013. Enjoy.

https://www.google.c...cd_max:1/1/2000

OMG! It's a CONSPIRACY! :)