Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Why arent Brown and Blair in prison?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,652 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:47 PM

View PostTheLastLazyGun, on 24 October 2012 - 04:55 PM, said:

Gordon Brown deliberately bankrupted Britain in the knowledge that when the Conservatives tried to clean up his mess the Labour Party, the unions and others on the Left could accuse them of being heartless toffs who enjoy implementing cuts on the "needy".

And the only reason that old Browny introduced the 50p top rate of tax when he knew he was about to be booted out of office was not to bring in money - he knew it wouldn't bring in a penny - but because he hoped it would wrong-foot the Conservatives.
Paranoid delusions. Look at the graph put up by Tiggs to see the reality.
As I have said before - the defining quality of the right is their ability to stonewall reality.

Br Cornelius

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#17    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,059 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:51 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 24 October 2012 - 05:45 PM, said:

It is the business community who actively lobby for immigration, and historically it was the tories who allowed the highest levels of immigration.

Get your facts straight.

Br Cornelius
in the Economist* just this week, I noticed, there was a piece about how the CameronCoalition's immigration plans could backfire in keeping out a lot of people who do the jobs that Brits don't want to do because they dion't pay enough.

* notorious leftie paper

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#18    Super-Fly

Super-Fly

Caporegime.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

• The Loonies Are Running
    The Asylum!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

If anybody should be strung up its the woman.

Thanks,

Super-Fly!!3

TrueStory.

#19    TheLastLazyGun

TheLastLazyGun

Psychic Spy

• 1,144 posts
  • Location:The edge of the West Pennine Moors, Northern England

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:48 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 24 October 2012 - 05:47 PM, said:

Paranoid delusions. Look at the graph put up by Tiggs to see the reality.
As I have said before - the defining quality of the right is their ability to stonewall reality.

Br Cornelius

I don't believe anything The Guardian tells me.

#20    TheLastLazyGun

TheLastLazyGun

Psychic Spy

• 1,144 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:51 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 24 October 2012 - 05:45 PM, said:

Get your facts straight.

Br Cornelius

I have got my facts straight.

A couple of years ago a Labour poltician ADMITTED that Labour deliberately let in all these immigrants into our already overcrowded land because they knew that most of these immigrants would vote for them.

Edited by TheLastLazyGun, 25 October 2012 - 01:53 PM.

#21    TheLastLazyGun

TheLastLazyGun

Psychic Spy

• 1,144 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:52 PM

View Post747400, on 24 October 2012 - 05:51 PM, said:

in the Economist* just this week, I noticed, there was a piece about how the CameronCoalition's immigration plans could backfire in keeping out a lot of people who do the jobs that Brits don't want to do because they dion't pay enough.

* notorious leftie paper

And Labour leader Ed MIliband has just admitted that his party were wrong for having an open-door policy of immigration: http://www.dailymail...bour-again.html

And this isn't good for Labour:

NEARLY eight out 10 voters who deserted Labour during its 13 years in power want net-immigration reduced to zero, a new poll found yesterday (Tue).

Of those voters who remained loyal to the party, some 67 per cent also want the figure to hit rock bottom.

The eye-opening findings emphasise how unpopular Labour’s open door to immigration was.

Official figures show that soaring immigration saw 3.2 million foreigners come to Britain under Labour between 1997 and 2010.

Sir Andrew Green, chairman of the MigrationWatchUK think tank, said: “This is a stunning report.

"It absolutely confirms the immensely strong public feeling that immigration must be brought under control.

“Let us see whether Labour have the courage to commit themselves to a clear limit on immigration or whether they continue to duck and weave on this issue, which is so crucial to the future of our society.”

Figures from the YouGov poll also show that some 59 per cent of ex-Labour voters want Britain to leave the EU.

As many as 41 per cent of loyalists who have stuck by the party also want the UK to cut ties with
Brussels altogether.

Theresa May has vowed to slash net migration from 216,000 to tens of thousands within two years.

http://www.express.c...t-migrant-limit

Edited by TheLastLazyGun, 25 October 2012 - 01:59 PM.

#22    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:00 PM

View PostTheLastLazyGun, on 25 October 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

I have got ym facts straight.

A couple of years ago a Labour poltician ADMITTED that Labour deliberately let in all these immigrants into our already overcrowded land because they knew that most of these immigrants would vote for them.

Even more bizarely was Britains ranking at the UN for poltical freedom.

When you go down the freedom question list they assess nations onBritain is a bad country to live in -
1. Your political allegience can stop you working in certain fields - BNP: Police and Prison service.
2. The ruling party uses immigration to change the demographic makeup so they can win elections - Labour Party.
3. Free elections where parties compete on equal footings - Labour getting around limits for campaign spending by having their union and far-left chums put out their own material. Parties denied a platform such as BNP.

Then we have war crimes and banking corruption which couldnt have occured without Labours authorisation its obvious the Labour Party ran a banana republic. I think Blair and Brown have been playing too much Tropico.

Edited by Mr Right Wing, 25 October 2012 - 02:00 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users