Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need Help!

Nini

I am really having some serious issues in my house . I need advice fast.

1. I have many things come up missing frequently.

2. My 2 dogs will lay and just kind of growl at nothing then they go into a full bark.

3. I have a horrible odor in my house. ( granted I live in the country) could be an animal under the house that died. But smell comes and goes and is very strong in different parts of the house .

4. We have cabinet doors that open for no reason.

5. Sometimes it feels strange in the house. Not cold spots but odd !

I am at my wits end I keep thinking someone is breaking in my house , but the stuff that is missing is not worth a lot .

Please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

What type of things have gone missing?

Edit: This is also posted in the wrong section.

Edited by Dredimus

Sounds like you could have a ghost! I don't know what to advise, but I really hope you get the answers you're looking for, and soon.

I have a change jar missing , I have craft stuff missing, medications cooking items about anything you can imagine

I lost once the Queen Mary in my bath once

Does sound like you have a ghost. What is the history of the house, anyone die there?

2. My 2 dogs will lay and just kind of growl at nothing then they go into a full bark.

3. I have a horrible odor in my house. ( granted I live in the country) could be an animal under the house that died. But smell comes and goes and is very strong in different parts of the house .

I am at my wits end I keep thinking someone is breaking in my house , but the stuff that is missing is not worth a lot .

Okay, just a couple thoughts :

1. I lost almost $20 in quarters last week. No idea why, but I doubt it had much to do with the supernatural and more to do with me leaving the door unlocked and my back turned.

2. Dogs (And cats and parakeets and iguanas) sometimes do weird things. Maybe it is the paranormal but maybe they are just animals that have brains that work differently than us and therefore us trying to apply logic to it might not be a good idea.

3. Odor's come and go. They are weird things.

4. Bad catches on the doors not keeping them closed all the time?

Basically I am saying that maybe these things have prosaic explanations. Don't get scared, investigate them and if you can't explain something and really want to try to go where i think you are going, then take a logical step - put a videocam on it. Either way, ghost or not, nothing seems threatening, so don't be scared.

• Like 1

Sounds like raccoons. Or teenagers.

Country living, doors that are do not latch, critters that like shiny things birds, rats, raccoons, etc., earth spirits, faerie folk, ghosts, spirits and humans. Moving smells that does sound like a ghost. There is a thread on this subject ... Somewhere.:D

Thanks for all the advice . We make sure doors are locked , always , no kids at home. I get the country Odors . Didn't have them before . So I will try the camera . If nothing on that then I have early on set Alzheimer's and my dogs are nuts.

• 2 weeks later...

just a thought... does the bad odor you smell, smell like sulfer or something burning? if so you could possibly be experiencing something demonic.... i would definately do some digging aroung to find out the history of your house... who lived there, who died there and what kind of people they were.. also find out about the land.. it doesnt have to be the house that is under oppression.. it could be something on the land.. find out what was there before the house was built ... it might take some time but it could possibly prove to be quite helpful and give you more of an understanding of what you are dealing with!

Do you have kids ? It's interesting ,I've never had money go missing ,but my moms did ,quite a lot .

Ghosts don't usually take coin jars .

I'm not sure this is anything unusual just yet ,just a series of events at one time.

What kind of odors we talking about ?

And exactly what weird animal behaviour ? There's weird ,and then there's wEiRdD

What type of things have gone missing?

Edit: This is also posted in the wrong section.

How is it the wrong section? They've got an experience that they are unsure of. They don't know what it is.

I have a change jar missing , I have craft stuff missing, medications cooking items about anything you can imagine

i lived in an apartment years ago (alone) where i would often 'lose' things and then have them reappear. is your cookware etc reappearing in other places in the house or is it gone completely?

with me it was five dollar bills mostly. i could have any other denomination bill and it would be fine but if i had a fiver - gone. never did figure that one out as i never had the money reappear lol

Tell it to leave, that you live there now and it is time for the thing to pass on to some other place.

just a thought... does the bad odor you smell, smell like sulfer or something burning? if so you could possibly be experiencing something demonic.... i would definately do some digging aroung to find out the history of your house... who lived there, who died there and what kind of people they were.. also find out about the land.. it doesnt have to be the house that is under oppression.. it could be something on the land.. find out what was there before the house was built ... it might take some time but it could possibly prove to be quite helpful and give you more of an understanding of what you are dealing with!

I had some sulfer smell follow me once following meditation once. I was in a town, states away from home. It came home with me. I would smell it as I was dropping off to sleep for about a week. Then it faded. I no longer smell it. I just ignored it the entire time.

have you brought anything new into the house ? the cabinet you mentioned maybe ?

All 2nd hand or antique objects can contain the residue of former owners,

Ask the local vicar to bless the house n see if things change

I have things go missing all the time. Strange noises, my pets watching things, burning smells, cigar smells even body odour smells and it weren't me! When the smells leave as quickly as they came they are normally supernatural, BUT... Don't worry. Worrying will make you paranoid and feed the energy. Just remember not all these things are bad. You can learn to live with it, might even become interesting! While my pets sometimes seem unsure, my boyfriend and I have always been positive about it, so its never caused a problem. We didn't let it. Good luck. Think positive and I promise you'll be fine.