Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A couple questions about Astral Projecting

Silmiss

1) When Astral Projecting, how do I switch between the Dream Plane, Astral Plane and Prime Material?

2) How do I "See" and "Feel" and "Fly", or does it just come to me when I pop out of the body?

3) Do things I think of only manifest in the Dream World or Astral World or Both?

4) Know any pretty forests I could visit when astral projecting? Like one with a beautiful blue lake near it? Such as this?

For anyone who doesn't know...

Dream Plane = Where you go when you dream. Everything there is "Not Real", and you control it all (Kinda like lucid dreaming)

Prime Material = You can see what everyone else is doing in real time. The "Earth".

Astral Plane = The real astral world. On lower levels you will see "parasites" and on the higher ones you will see more friendly creatures. They are all real.

Thanks!

...I wanna visit the forest as it's getting cold over here in New York ._.

Edited by Silmiss

1) When Astral Projecting, how do I switch between the Dream Plane, Astral Plane and Prime Material?

2) How do I "See" and "Feel" and "Fly", or does it just come to me when I pop out of the body?

3) Do things I think of only manifest in the Dream World or Astral World or Both?

4) Know any pretty forests I could visit when astral projecting? Like one with a beautiful blue lake near it? Such as this?

For anyone who doesn't know...

Dream Plane = Where you go when you dream. Everything there is "Not Real", and you control it all (Kinda like lucid dreaming)

Prime Material = You can see what everyone else is doing in real time. The "Earth".

Astral Plane = The real astral world. On lower levels you will see "parasites" and on the higher ones you will see more friendly creatures. They are all real.

Thanks!

...I wanna visit the forest as it's getting cold over here in New York ._.

Sounds like you've already attained some levels or you picked up from someone like White Crane Feather :)

1 It's kind of same method like lucid dreaming control, you just do it. They're all states of consciousness higher and lower connected to different levels of reality and the fantasy creation is lucid dreaming. They all can connect with each other in a "middle place" or vortex of nothingness is the best way I can think to describe it as. When you get there you can will your consciousness to what ever level you wish. Some people can meet up with a guide that helps take them from one to another level.

2 Think of it as being born into a new body. As a baby you have natural senses to perceive the world and capable of movement. It comes naturally but you have to learn to control your new body and even observe others and know about your senses there before you learn to walk or run or understand where you are at.You have to play around a lot in each of the many levels to start to understand what you can do and what natural laws are in effect in each different astral enviroment.

3 It can be both but hardly ever is. Mainly dream world is your own ego universe created in your subconscious level of the human brain functions but being consciousness it can "connect", so it is possible you can even have a shared dream with another person. But is that manifestation reality? Which is not reality, if it's shared consciousness in the same enviroment? I think of a shared dream as more of a shared fantasy, but then a dream could motivate a person to bring some aspects of it into matter reality. This question encompasses the other VERY spooky and dangerous levels that are very hard to obtain at will with any consistancy. Sometimes there is a way to that certain level of astral that connects with material and can manifest something physically to the material realm and it also can work the other way around. This is the "place" that contains the hidden secrets of the creation of all reality itself. The womb or matrix of life and consciousness. The danger is playing with these other forces you do not understand on a lower ego level of consciousness and it works against you in the end. Many potential master "gurus" can get caught in lack of conscious control, have multiple personality or possession like effects, bodily death or even short circuit their brain to total insanity by channelling these basically uncontrollable forces. This is where all legends of magic, myth and miracles come into play. Few can master it even in the smaller ways and not be destroyed on some level,someway in the end.

4 Glacier Park. If you are astraling to tour Australia has lots of awesome scenery :)

I liked the way you said

I will add that each of these have a different "vehicle" a form of a type of "body" involved. There is another level which doesn't have a form as a vehicle at all, above higher astral levels, it just kind of exists as one and there is no time or space created by the material and astral universes there.

Edited by White Unicorn
  • Like 1

Sounds like you've already attained some levels or you picked up from someone like White Crane Feather :)

1 It's kind of same method like lucid dreaming control, you just do it. They're all states of consciousness higher and lower connected to different levels of reality and the fantasy creation is lucid dreaming. They all can connect with each other in a "middle place" or vortex of nothingness is the best way I can think to describe it as. When you get there you can will your consciousness to what ever level you wish. Some people can meet up with a guide that helps take them from one to another level.

2 Think of it as being born into a new body. As a baby you have natural senses to perceive the world and capable of movement. It comes naturally but you have to learn to control your new body and even observe others and know about your senses there before you learn to walk or run or understand where you are at.You have to play around a lot in each of the many levels to start to understand what you can do and what natural laws are in effect in each different astral enviroment.

3 It can be both but hardly ever is. Mainly dream world is your own ego universe created in your subconscious level of the human brain functions but being consciousness it can "connect", so it is possible you can even have a shared dream with another person. But is that manifestation reality? Which is not reality, if it's shared consciousness in the same enviroment? I think of a shared dream as more of a shared fantasy, but then a dream could motivate a person to bring some aspects of it into matter reality. This question encompasses the other VERY spooky and dangerous levels that are very hard to obtain at will with any consistancy. Sometimes there is a way to that certain level of astral that connects with material and can manifest something physically to the material realm and it also can work the other way around. This is the "place" that contains the hidden secrets of the creation of all reality itself. The womb or matrix of life and consciousness. The danger is playing with these other forces you do not understand on a lower ego level of consciousness and it works against you in the end. Many potential master "gurus" can get caught in lack of conscious control, have multiple personality or possession like effects, bodily death or even short circuit their brain to total insanity by channelling these basically uncontrollable forces. This is where all legends of magic, myth and miracles come into play. Few can master it even in the smaller ways and not be destroyed on some level,someway in the end.

4 Glacier Park. If you are astraling to tour Australia has lots of awesome scenery :)

I liked the way you said

I will add that each of these have a different "vehicle" a form of a type of "body" involved. There is another level which doesn't have a form as a vehicle at all, above higher astral levels, it just kind of exists as one and there is no time or space created by the material and astral universes there.

Thanks for the info on Glacier Park, and thanks for the answers!

Yes White Crane Feather may have helped with learning all this