Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lt. Gov. of SC: "Don't feed the poor. They'll

Ryinrea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-dXJSU6aYE

Oh what an ass whip. Kids who get free reduced lunch arent get it free. They just pay less for it.

My god, people are animals to him... Edited by Ryinrea

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alien Being

• Kimi81

• The Silver Thong

• HerNibs

I live here in South Carolina and believe me that guy has taken a beating over his big mouth and he well deserves it, Hes a shmuck,

I live here in South Carolina and believe me that guy has taken a beating over his big mouth and he well deserves it, Hes a shmuck,

I am glad that he is getting his ass is getting a beating. I agree he is a schmuck.

Edited by Ryinrea

I love how he throws his grandmother under the bus too.

“Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”

“Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”

Then tax that man for fishing, then tax his family for existing then tax dieing on the living that have to deal with the death of a person trying to fish to feed his family. Jesus laughs at that statement as he knows it's not true. How can one fish when the water is filled with suckers.

Then tax that man for fishing, then tax his family for existing then tax dieing on the living that have to deal with the death of a person trying to fish to feed his family. Jesus laughs at that statement as he knows it's not true. How can one fish when the water is filled with suckers.

What has Jesus got to do with that statement???...it's a Chinese Proverb.

What has Jesus got to do with that statement???...it's a Chinese Proverb.

"What Jesus taught about how to get a fish was:

Matthew 7:7: Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For every one who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!"

Yes it is a Chinese saying one adopted by Christianity as many other such things Christianity borrowed

Meaning praying for a fish won't make it happen.

Edited by Not the 1

"What Jesus taught about how to get a fish was:

Matthew 7:7: Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For every one who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!"

Yes it is a Chinese saying one adopted by Christianity as many other such things Christianity borrowed.

If you say so...you're right though, they both mention fish. :lol:

If you say so...you're right though, they both mention fish. :lol:

So you agree, religion is open to debate no matter the context. Given it right or wrong we should just you know, accept it as such meaning what ever one thinks should be the law. I like my fish deep fried ;) Did Jesus not want to feed the hungry or cure the ill? Semantics does not play well when speaking of gods great plan.

I don't see how any of this has anything to do with what I said, Silver.

My point was that, instead of making poor people dependent on the government, why not get them to take care of themselves?

Edited by Pseudo Intellectual

My point was that, instead of making poor people dependent on the government, why not get them to take care of themselves?

because we wouldn't need such a fat a bloated governtment then and thousands of fat and bloated politicians would be out of work

So you agree, religion is open to debate no matter the context. Given it right or wrong we should just you know, accept it as such meaning what ever one thinks should be the law. I like my fish deep fried ;) Did Jesus not want to feed the hungry or cure the ill? Semantics does not play well when speaking of gods great plan.

I think you've spent too much time in the SvS board. :unsure2:

;)

I think you've spent too much time in the SvS board. :unsure2:

;)

Ok I know I'm not that bright but what is a svs board? I have a feeling I'm about to be dumbed down :unsure2:

Oh crap, now I get ya LOL and no. I havn't been spending much time on any board

Edited by Not the 1

I don't see how any of this has anything to do with what I said, Silver.

Don't get me wrong I don't care much for my tax dollars going to pay people that can work. Thats why here it's very hard to live off of benefits as it is very hard to get. We have time tables we have work placement programs hell we even have programs that get the mentally challenged into the work force. If I were to loose my job tomorrow I would be fubard as any assistance to me would be hard to get and a lengthy processes at that. Canada is cheap even given it's social programs. It's time other nations take on the being cheap is better solution imo.

Ok I know I'm not that bright but what is a svs board? I have a feeling I'm about to be dumbed down :unsure2:

Spirituality vs Skepticism board, goofy. :D

Spirituality vs Skepticism board, goofy. :D

I did make a change on a post back there and damn I think I killed 3 million brain cells thinking of what that meant LOL thanks alot :P Goofy now I'm goofy thats it gloves come off as I see you live in TN :lol: oh now thats hitting below the belt line hehe

Edited by Not the 1

I did make a change on a post back there and damn I think I killed 3 million brain cells thinking of what that meant LOL thanks alot :P Goofy now I'm goofy thats it gloves come off as I see you live in TN :lol: oh now thats hitting below the belt line hehe

Or do you mean below the Bible belt? :ph34r:

Or do you mean below the Bible belt? :ph34r:

I knew that there were bright people in TN and yes you caught my small bit of humor at your expense. However Alberta makes Tennessee look almost normal LOL wuv ya babe ;)

I knew that there were bright people in TN and yes you caught my small bit of humor at your expense. However Alberta makes Tennessee look almost normal LOL wuv ya babe ;)

:blush::wub:

I am glad that he is getting his ass is getting a beating. I agree he is a schmuck.

Typical Republican response to the less fortunate. I wasn't the least bit surprisedsleepy.gif

Again how old are you? The poor don't want to be dependent on the government. That's ridiculous. The government does spend large sums on education and job training. Are you unaware of this?

Again how old are you? The poor don't want to be dependent on the government. That's ridiculous. The government does spend large sums on education and job training. Are you unaware of this?

The poor dont want to be dependent, but then the Left want's the poor to be dependent on them.

Edited by AROCES

I didn't say poor people wanted to be dependent. But you can't deny that welfare has caused many, many people to just be lazy, do nothing, and wait for the next government handout.

“Welfare's purpose should be to eliminate, as far as possible, the need for its own existence.” - Ronald Reagan