Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DHS Supplier Provides Shooting Targets of

preacherman76

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-supplier-provides-shooting-targets-of-american-gun-owners/

These targets were requested by DHS. These people are evil to the core. Guess its getting easier to figure out what the 2 billion bullets they bought over the last year are really for. Judging from the Iraq war, that is enough ammo to engage an enemy for over 25 years.

• Like 1

scroll down the page to look at the actual targets, if you can stomach seeing them, knowing they are for putting bullets into them. I dont know which one is more disturbing, the pregnate women, or the little kid.

I'm kind of confused... What kind of targets are they supposed to train to shoot at, in your opinion? People with out guns?

Edited to add:

They are quite untraditional though... But considering the amount of people on these forums alone advocating rebellion and shooting LEOs...

Edited by Stellar

i see no problem here, pregnant woman also can be a deadly threat, especially with a gun, i don't care if she is pragnant, when it comes to choose my life or hers, i'll choose mine everytime.

as for kids, same story, there were planty of kids in afganistan that fired at, first ussr soldiers, and now at nato soldiers, i don't care how old he\she is if she has a gun pinted at me, i'll shoot.

the bigger question, is what was wrong with old targets? didn't reflect reality they are training for?

Edited by aztek
  • Like 4

i see no problem here, pregnant woman also can be a deadly threat, especially with a gun, i don't care if she is pragnant, when it comes to choose my life or hers, i'll choose mine everytime.

as for kids, same story, there were planty of kids in afganistan that fired at, first ussr soldiers, and now at nato soldiers, i don't care how old he\she is if she has a gun pinted at me, i'll shoot.

Exactly. In terms of training a person to survive any encounter, it makes sense. Whether its law enforcement or military, when someone has a gun pointed at them, you want them to pull the trigger without hesitation, regardless of whether its a traditional fighting age male, or a woman or child. I mean, was anyone here under the impression that law enforcement or military would *not* shoot at a pregnant woman with a gun pointed at them?

• Like 2

Why were they all whitefolk ? Id say DHS is racist.

• Like 7

The targets include “pregnant woman threat,” “older man with shotgun,” “older man in home with shotgun,” “older woman with gun,” “young school aged girl,” “young mother on playground,” and “little boy with real gun.”

====================================================

It does not state which country, are these people a problem in the US? or are they talking about middle eastern countries, if that is what they are training for, it means they have no intentions of leaving these countries in the foreseeable future.

I have to agree that in countries like Afghanistan you will see children who will not hesitate to shoot. And in some of the African countries the "military rebels" have children among them.

I am skeptical about the article though:

Note: The website containing these targets has crashed since this article was published,

NONE of the people in the photos look like your everyday rebel or criminal!! where is the picture of a burka wearing pregnant woman? how about the 9 year old black gang member? Those pictures are not telling how it is at all!!

• Like 3

It does not state which country, are these people a problem in the US? or are they talking about middle eastern countries, if that is what they are training for, it means they have no intentions of leaving these countries in the foreseeable future.

I have to agree that in countries like Afghanistan you will see children who will not hesitate to shoot. And in some of the African countries the "military rebels" have children among them.

DHS in its official capacity works on US soil exclusively.

DHS in its official capacity works on US soil exclusively.

I see it says providing targets for homeland security and other federal agencies. Does this mean US based people only?

But where is the 9 year old black American gang member, or even the 69 year old black armed drug dealer. Surely they should make it a bit more realistic?

is there a problem with American pregnant women being a threat?

• Like 1

Yes. They think us white folk are a big threat. Actually.

• Like 1

Yes. They think us white folk are a big threat. Actually.

Is that what Obama thinks?

• Like 1

Why were they all whitefolk ? Id say DHS is racist.

They are being politically correct. If they used images of anyone else they would be considered racists.

• Like 9

Well, while the target website is down... Not sure what to think. This looks alarming, but without knowing what else they have, it's kind of hard to tell just how alarming it is or isn't.

And for people wondering why aren't there other scenarios? Perhaps the company already had targets for those scenarios and we just don't know because the site is down.

Just the usual preparations for eliminating those villainous pregnant women or sadistic little children.

• Like 3

They are being politically correct. If they used images of anyone else they would be considered racists.

I dont think even military train for the young child with a gun scenario with targets. So why does DHS need too. But perhaps someone with military can enlighten me.

And the fact the site went down. Doesnt sound like they spooked themselves that it started going viral.

Just the usual preparations for eliminating those villainous pregnant women or sadistic little children.

I would agree, but its nothing to do with Afghanistan or some of the African countries with 9 year old rebels.

I find this creepy if not outright sickening. You can't just photo shop in guns and make ordinary citizens threats or "targets". I mean, would any of those people pictured actually be pointing guns at LEO's? Unless those same officials were trying to forcibily remove their guns...

It wasn't that long ago that targets of pregnant women were supposed to still be whole at the end of a shooting session, and that shooting one ment that you failed. Now they are the main threat? Or are we just training our police to not hesistate to shoot the very people they are paid to protect?

I think that a pregnant woman in her own home (as depicted) has every right to point a gun at whomever enters her home without her consent.

• Like 4

OK I checked it out myself. It says server is too busy. Gotta love them hackers. Its called a denial of service attack.

I would agree, but its nothing to do with Afghanistan or some of the African countries with 9 year old rebels.

My post was sarcastic.

Any one with a clear mind would see that an old man in his home with a shotgun is not a threat - a police officer in his home, trying to take his guns away - that's the real threat. The only reason an old man would grab a shotgun in his home to defend himself would be just that - to defend himself. They're taking it to the next level - which is practicing taking out people in their own homes to warm up against people with guns who resist unconstitutional gun laws or executive orders.

Edited by Eonwe
  • Like 3

In defense of DHS (god that makes me sick to my stomach) The targets are what they are buying not the scenario they are used in. One cannot tell what they actually appear like "on the shelf" as infowars put them into those scenarios Im specualting. But until the server is capable of handling traffic again *cough cough* we will not be able to tell.

In defense of DHS (god that makes me sick to my stomach) The targets are what they are buying not the scenario they are used in. One cannot tell what they actually appear like "on the shelf" as infowars put them into those scenarios Im specualting. But until the server is capable of handling traffic again *cough cough* we will not be able to tell.

What logic can you roll out that can defend these people buying targets of children, pregnant people, or elderly people in their own home?

My post was sarcastic.

Any one with a clear mind would see that an old man in his home with a shotgun is not a threat - a police officer in his home, trying to take his guns away - that's the real threat. The only reason an old man would grab a shotgun in his home to defend himself would be just that - to defend himself. They're taking it to the next level - which is practicing taking out people in their own homes to warm up against people with guns who resist unconstitutional gun laws or executive orders.

I know it was....so was mine!

These targets are for desensitizing shooters to people that any civilized person would hesitate to shoot. The thing is, how many times in the last decade has a pregnant white woman attacked a LEO or a little white kid pulled a pistol on a LEO? I'd bet in the last decade it has happened once or twice so just WITF is the point of practicing against such a threat? This should be front page news but then again, the liberals have no qualms because it is their guy in the White House.

• Like 6

What logic can you roll out that can defend these people buying targets of children, pregnant people, or elderly people in their own home?

I absolutely cannot. Im just saying the backgrounds in my belief were added by infowars.

Im still trying to connect to the sellers sight but cannot get through.

Edited by AsteroidX