First off, one of my greatest curiousities is about a black snowflake. This happened a while ago (about 4 yrs ago) so it isn't to cause confusion between any indications/interpretations and my current life circumstances, with the exception of it possibly hinting a reference to the "future" of course (this applies to just about everything else I've mentioned below). At any rate, I was laying in bed one night, in a state of sleep paralysis of course and hallucinated a large, black snowflake hanging on my wall, about 2 feet in diameter. Tbh, it looked kind of cool lol. But what could this projection symbolize? Just curious.
I've many other hallucinations and experiences with sleep paralysis including OBEs, visual and auditory hallucinations, and at times even with being immersed in a different "realm"/space apart from the actual room or environment I was sleeping in. These hallucinations and experiences include:
- Seeing a teal-colored design/pattern floating over me outlined with gold color, which seemed to be of Middle Eastern accent or maybe even Hindu in design. (This was one of my favorite hallucinations b/c it was actually quite beautiful)
- Feeling/"sensing" an aggressive or otherwise angry mouse that scurried about my bedspread
- Hearing a droning/ringing noise from a register/air conditioning vent
- Seeing my bed sheets overlaid with a plaid texture (no, they're not actually plaid)
- OBEs or "floating" out of my body, which in some cases I could actually "feel" my arms passing right through my blanket! (It actually wasn't an unpleasant sensation; more of a "soft" feeling and an interesting one at that)
- Hearing a pack of dogs eerily howling and barking in the distance (in actuality there were no dogs in the distance)
- Seeing a shadowy-figured hand hovering over my head
- Seeing an alien-like figure, yet humanoid in appearance, short (about 3 feet tall) standing at my bedside, laying its forehead on my arm. I could actually "feel" it!
- A projection of my intimate partner hovering over me in an evil/malicious manner. The expression on his face was scary as hell. (Again, in actuality, he was only laying/sleeping beside me the whole time)