Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"The latest herbal craze down south"

thirst for knowledge 82

I am researching a new craze. It is called Serenity now it is an incense that allegedly people smoke to achieve a legal "cannabis high". This blend includes a series of herbs including skull cap, blue lotus, red clover, mug wort, lions tail, etc....upon my research it has been said that mug wort is used in some wiccan rituals to open portals and astral projection...which in turn leads me to believe this astral projection topic is a manipulation of consciousness...and learning to manipulate a side of your brain you normally can not otherwise....wow...getting off topic here eh...anyways, can anyone discuss with me on this serenity now incense if this is a healthy thing and what are the experienced side effects...i would also liked shared views on astral projection...

Thanks

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paranormalcy

• SlimJim22

• thirst for knowledge 82

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am researching a new craze. It is called Serenity now it is an incense that allegedly people smoke to achieve a legal "cannabis high". This blend includes a series of herbs including skull cap, blue lotus, red clover, mug wort, lions tail, etc....upon my research it has been said that mug wort is used in some wiccan rituals to open portals and astral projection...which in turn leads me to believe this astral projection topic is a manipulation of consciousness...and learning to manipulate a side of your brain you normally can not otherwise....wow...getting off topic here eh...anyways, can anyone discuss with me on this serenity now incense if this is a healthy thing and what are the experienced side effects...i would also liked shared views on astral projection...

Thanks

Never heard of it but a google search turned up mainly posiitve results. More so than mojo anyway. The only legal high I've tried was salvia. The resounding memory of that was coldness rather than euphoria or anything. You gotta question whether they are worth the money but no harm in giving them a whirl. What are your experinces of legal highs?

Welcome to UM by the way, Slim

Nah, I think this thread is treading far too close to the subject of drugs and medical advice. OP needs to find a more informative, factual and reliable site on the internet for further information on the subject. Smoking incense makes no sense to me, so it is not incense in the normal sense of the word obviously, and as such, is something that can be consumed with what you say is potential side effects, which is really not allowed allowed here. And no, I don't believe any sort of drug gives anyone psychic powers, helps them astral travel or any of that.

CLOSED