Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are angels real?

Render

Are angels real?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Are angels real?

• Yes
    • No

if anyone has ever thought about consciousness, or watched videos like The Primacy of Consciousness by Peter Russell, the question to ask is, why would the development of consciousness stop at the level at which we are experiencing it. Or if it develops further on other planets, what kind of experiences would it result in? The rest is easy. But Confederation sources tell us a lot about angels anyway, so why keep to guesswork? Humans never seize to amaze me. Most don't do their homework and then take pride in doubting everything shouting "where is the evidence??"

I was prepared to answer the original question with a "no" (angels seem like a very Christian belief to me, and I am not a christian) but then I think about Rolci's question: Does the development of consciousness stop at the level at which we are experiencing it?

Does this mean that angels could exhist?

Neat!

Yes I believe angels exsist. I think everyone gets their chance to be one even if they don't know that they are being one.Sometimes you are asked to be a safe person someone can make a mistake with so that they may learn. Sometimes you are just ask to smile at the right time. Example: Seeker79 started a joke thread. I was having a bad day and needed some "happy". I went and read the jokes by the time I was done I felt so much better. Thank you everyone who post and shared happiness. So basicly today ya'll got to be my angels. Oh and that includes you Sean93 you got an upgrade how does it feel to be an Angel? In the War of the Worlds the angels that fit on a pin's head were a virus.

Where's this joke thread, Ember? I may need that!

.. I would argue that it was an angel holding a shaky ladder.

~ Regards, PA

And no doubt Mr Walker would agree with you

fullywired

Some angels in the bible are stereotype glowing figures, but others look completely human-

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels unawares"- (Hebrews 13:2)

Some angels are tremendously powerful killing machines-

"And God sent an angel to destroy Jerusalem. But as the angel was doing so, the Lord saw it and was grieved because of the calamity and said to the angel who was destroying the people, "Enough! Withdraw your hand" (1 Chron 21:15/16)

Don't bother asking an angel its name! One said "Why do you ask my name? It is beyond human understanding"(Judges 13:17/18)

Some angels are completely invisible, hovering around us like spiritual guardians protecting our minds against demonic attack-

"If you make the Most High your dwelling

even the Lord, who is my refuge, then no harm will befall you,

no disaster will come near your tent, for he will command his angels concerning you

to guard you in all your ways" (Psalm 91:9-11)

AngelsEmbrace.gif

Edited by Crikey
  • Like 3

i think religions all of them are B.S honestly.do i believe in spirits and etc i do but not demons or this jesus character lets say if he was real then he just a man i wouldn't get on my knees and start worshiping the guy.whether he was the son of god blah blah i don't care.the bible its just a collection of stories with some truth.there's no noah and etc.religion is fake and a control system to controll people and take away peoples power that we ourselves have.we are extensions of the creator and to make myself crystal clear i am not talking about none of these gods that religions speak of none of them.so in other words we have the power to create and etc.as for angels welli believe there are types of related things to angels but not thte ones religion speaks of.wait a minute i did see the virgin mary though on my tortilla lol.the bible is not the wordof god its just a book nothing more.stop looking for heaven and hell which are fake and make your heaven here on earth

Edited by King Cobra 1408

I'm sorry that you think that Jesus is not real King Cobra, but He is.

You should read "Proof of Heaven" and "Heaven is Real". Hope you do. :)

• Like 2

And no doubt Mr Walker would agree with you

fullywired

Very possible, but there's more than just he around the forums....
  • Like 1

Yeah, I think they are real, and I also think their is more to them then has been explained by any earthly religion. They are those superior beings that exist beyond the veil between this world and the next. Some of them are good and others not so much. Either way they have a real impact on our lives here on earth, Thats my two cents at least

• Like 2

Let's not immediately say "Oh bible this and bible that" lets see that maybe once we die, there is this state in which part of your conscious continues on.I have no evidence to support this, just what if?

After seeing a ghost I think they are real too. I haven't seen one that I know of.

Crikey that is one hot angel.

• Like 1

King Cobra,i'm a devoted atheist but i can tell you Jesus the man was real,documented in Roman records but i agree with you,Jesus the God, utter nonsense. As for angels,of course messengers exist in our imagination ( as in the cases of prophets ) but as some spiritual being again,nonsense,it's a lack of knowledge that when we fully understand the brain we'll look back at and laugh at our old belief systems as the Abrahamic religions do to each other and all others

Edited by ashven

Angels are real, physical, indpendent entites just like I am or you are. I know this rather than believe it.

And it worries me not a hoot that any one else might chose to disbelieve. That is a human prerogative and, indeed, may be a part of the whole relationship between man, god and angels. It is not my job to convince anyone else; rather everyone must either believe in faith, or wait until they encounter such an entity for themselves.

I once described it in a thread like this. Supose you walk down a moonlit path in the bush one night by yourself You encouter a wombat, an alien being, a ghost, and an angel.

How do you know waht each one is?

What evidences do you use to determine the independent reality of each as a physicl aentity outside your minds perception? Why should you asume the wombat is real and the others are not, especially if you are not in australia at the time If you use the same observations, evidentiary procedures, logic, checks and balances, to determine the independent reality of each entity, why should you doubt the validity /reality of any of them Part of your procedure will be to check your own sobriety wakefulness mental state etc., but you should also check whether prexisting disbelief and denial may prejudice your accepetance of a new reality I trust my senses and mental state and they have NEVER let me down in 40 years (once i gave up alcohol aged 22)

Edited by Mr Walker
  • Like 2

Angels are real, physical, indpendent entites just like I am or you are. I know this rather than believe it.

And it worries me not a hoot that any one else might chose to disbelieve. That is a human prerogative and, indeed, may be a part of the whole relationship between man, god and angels. It is not my job to convince anyone else; rather everyone must either believe in faith, or wait until they encounter such an entity for themselves

I don't know that angels exist. I don't believe that angels exist. But....and....

...it also seems to me quite naive to think that in a Universe that is infinite, Humans are the Top Life Form. We are carbon based life forms, but I see no reason why there couldn't be for instance Silicon Based life forms...or Life Forms that exist as a Gas or Solid depending on their environment. There is just so much we don't know and aren't able to know about this marvelous universe. So, I think Angels probably do exist.

• Like 1

I don't know that angels exist. I don't believe that angels exist. But....and....

So, I think Angels probably do exist.

You're good at making up your mind and sticking with it lol

..it also seems to me quite naive to think that in a Universe that is infinite, Humans are the Top Life Form.

I agree, it is rather naive to think that we are the be all and end all ..I think that, out of this massive universe, we living on such a small planet, yet we can be most arrogant to think we are the one and only... If earth were to disappear, there wouldn't be much of a difference made in the universe ..Our solar system maybe, but not the entire universe

So, I think Angels probably do exist.

And then some.. I too believe in angels, I also believe that there could be other forms out there we have not yet experienced.. For many, what we call angels, could well be something else?

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

You're good at making up your mind and sticking with it lol

lol What I mean is that I don't buy the whole Biblical perspective of Angels. I tend to think of Scripture as 'somewhat truthful'. But not the Word of God to be taken literally. But, stories come from peoples experiences...those experiences are handed down from generation to generation...eventually finding their way into the written word. Are those experiences really the naivety of man to understand his environment...or are they something else? I think they are something both. We tend to see only the Chemistry, the Physics, the 'known' reality as Humans. That is because we have been conditioned to that end. But...before that conditioning, mysteries were experienced that man couldn't explain. Maybe with all of our egotistical prowess, we simply miss those things that are always all around us...like angels. We think of Light as a Frequency....how do we know that Light is not also a life form? Just silly questions to think about.

Edited by joc

They exist as much as the Flying Spaghetti monster exists.

Why do people continue to bring up this superstitious nonsense.

• Like 1

They exist as much as the Flying Spaghetti monster exists.

Why do people continue to bring up this superstitious nonsense.

So, explain to me the beginnings of the myth of Godzilla....

Me,yeah I believe.Never had a personal encounter,but in my life it maybe wasnt necessary . Just too many unexplained,mysterious incidents throughout history to ignore.Some could be explained away,but as a whole I think not.Call them Angels or whatever a human would classify them,its much too frequent to easily dismiss these encounters.

• Like 1

So, explain to me the beginnings of the myth of Godzilla....

Godzilla was created by Japanese movie studios.

Angels are as "real" as godzilla is.

Your point?