Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#4486    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

View Postseeder, on 10 January 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

further proof you didnt watch the video clip..which shows...RAMPS... still in place leading to the top of the structures...RAMPS! PROOF!

No way Jose.

Utter garbage and fairy tale nonsense.  Show me the ramps the Peruvians used at Sacsayhuaman.  

How does a ramp work up a mountain?

Explain that one.

Edited by zoser, 10 January 2013 - 07:20 PM.

Posted Image

#4487    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 10 January 2013 - 07:12 PM, said:

"If one accepts"

"looks like"

"as if"

"almost looks like"

That's an uncommon number of qualifiers for a supposedly factual "conclusion"

Despite the language, all he's done is used simple observations.  I have to say they are totally correct.  Those stones are definitely moulded.  How can it be otherwise?

Posted Image

#4488    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

View Postnopeda, on 10 January 2013 - 07:15 PM, said:

No wheels, no pulleys, no steel tools, and most likely no furnaces hot enough to melt steel or anything else requiring that much heat. It's amazing things like that don't matter to these people who try to act as if they're really thinking about it. They're not :no: and can't. Maybe that's the whole problem? If those rocks were softened up in place as it appears, then they had to have something that could penetrate. IF they used some sort of chemical which seems unlikely they would have to have made it penetrate very deeply in order to produce the end result. But how could they, and then how could they remove it before it caused TOO MUCH melting? How could they transport a chemical that melts rock IF they could manage somehow to produce it? How can people insist ancient humans with no wheels or pulleys or steel or high heat furnaces managed to do all that, without having any clue at all how they possibly could have? While at the same time totally rejecting the possibility that the beings ancient humans TELL US came around during that time, helped people with projects it seems impossible they could have done on their own?

Totally agree Mr N.

Yet it appears some here have a selective blindness.

Posted Image

#4489    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,176 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 January 2013 - 07:07 PM, said:

Looking at it logically, there is no other satisfactory explanation to explain these mould marks.  They are occur with such regularity and size at Sacsayhuaman that they are clearly not natural, and too deep to be caused by anything other than some object that pushed into the stones while they were soft.

Click to zoom.

Posted Image

Nonsense. They're all shallow enough to be made by a stone chisel or hammerstone.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#4490    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

View PostMyles, on 10 January 2013 - 06:44 PM, said:

Zoser, you have completely failed at every debate you've had in this thread.   You have been shown to be lacking education time and time again. When real evidence is given, you just skip over it and refuse to comment on it.

You'll never win the debate with rhetoric.  I told you that.  I'm totally immune to discrediting attempts.

Either face the argument on the basis of the evidence I will assume that you have nothing.

Posted Image

#4491    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:32 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 10 January 2013 - 07:29 PM, said:

Nonsense. They're all shallow enough to be made by a stone chisel or hammerstone.

And why would they go around making pock marks in stones?  More nonsense Mr O.  They were clearly accidental not deliberate.  Pock marks that deep and regular are not accidental sledge hammer marks.  Plus the ridges, and grooves tell the same tale not just the pock marks.

Oh I forgot they never had sledge hammers anyway did they?

:blush:

Look again.

They were stamped in soft material.  Look closely.

Edited by zoser, 10 January 2013 - 07:33 PM.

Posted Image

#4492    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

Mr O; I'm going to find you some more pictures.  Give me about 30 mins to upload them.  BRB.

Posted Image

#4493    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,176 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 January 2013 - 07:22 PM, said:

Despite the language, all he's done is used simple observations.  I have to say they are totally correct.  Those stones are definitely moulded.  How can it be otherwise?

Observations predicated on two biased assumptions, that they look like they could've been molded and that conventional handwork is "unreasonable", that last compounded by an apparent misconception or misrepresentation as indicated by the use of the word hacking.

You have been shown alternate methodologies, one in action, and offered nothing in return except argument from incredulity, which is no argument at all.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#4494    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,176 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 January 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

Prove that they hauled the blocks over ice in Peru.  If you can I'll listen

Otherwise your just trying to discredit again which is all the skeptics here do when they lose an argument. That is all seeders video clip is as well by the way.

Not ice, think frost weathering

#4495    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,641 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 January 2013 - 07:20 PM, said:

No way Jose.

Utter garbage and fairy tale nonsense.  Show me the ramps the Peruvians used at Sacsayhuaman.  

How does a ramp work up a mountain?

Explain that one.

How does a ramp work up a mountain? I think you'll find most buildings are built on FLAT land... and even up mountains there are flat plains.. look at your own pics ..grr

ramps:

Attached File  ramp.gif   90.08K   7 downloads

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#4496    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,176 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

delete.

Edited by Oniomancer, 10 January 2013 - 08:06 PM.

#4497    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,641 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

1000 YEARS before PumaPunku...

a thousand years before....think about it... and yet no-one thinks...ALIENS!

A much better structure showing MUCH MORE advanced stone work than anything in peru!!

Attached File  parthenon.jpg   153.59K   4 downloads

Edited by seeder, 10 January 2013 - 07:55 PM.

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#4498    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,176 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 January 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

And why would they go around making pock marks in stones?

Same reason they left the lugs. What's the difference between an inny and an outy? They're in exactly the same place on the bottom and sides, with almost exactly the same spacing.

More nonsense Mr O.  They were clearly accidental not deliberate.  Pock marks that deep and regular are not accidental sledge hammer marks.  Plus the ridges, and grooves tell the same tale not just the pock marks.

Oh I forgot they never had sledge hammers anyway did they?

:blush:

They were stamped in soft material.  Look closely.

Really. Over and over again exactly the same way in exactly the same spots from block to block, right where a levering point would be. Another one of these amazing coincidences you guys are so fond of.

Bring 'em on. You'll just prove the point for me yet again.

#4499    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words and I have certainly found that to be true.

In Clay:

Posted Image

Posted Image

In stone:

Posted Image

In Clay:

Posted Image

In stone:

Posted Image

In clay:

Posted Image

In Stone:

Posted Image

In clay:

Posted Image

Posted Image

In stone:

Posted Image

Irrefutable proof of moulding.  

Not hammer or pounding marks.

Heat.

View Postseeder, on 10 January 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

How does a ramp work up a mountain? I think you'll find most buildings are built on FLAT land... and even up mountains there are flat plains.. look at your own pics ..grr

ramps:

Attachment ramp.gif

And Ollyantaytambo?  Check it out.

Remember my advice was for you to look at all the evidence.  Not selected pieces.

Edited by zoser, 10 January 2013 - 08:10 PM.

Posted Image

#4500    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

View Postseeder, on 10 January 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

1000 YEARS before PumaPunku...

a thousand years before....think about it... and yet no-one thinks...ALIENS!

A much better structure showing MUCH MORE advanced stone work than anything in peru!!

Attachment parthenon.jpg

Reason that no one is interested in Greece?

No precision architecture to compare with Peru or Egypt.  Very simple.  Show me how the Greeks did a Cuzco wall?

:whistle:

Posted Image