Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Cops Arrested For Robbing Drivers At Gunpoint

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,174 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:53 PM

Two Detroit police officers have now been arrested for robbing unsuspected drivers at gun point.

The first incident was occurred at a Citgo gas station last Sunday, where the station clerk said two white men in a black Ford F-150 with police lights, pistol whipped customers pumping gas before stealing their cash and cell phones.

In another instance man says he was pulled over by three men in a unmarked Crown Victoria, who stole his wallet and CDs.

Two different reports went out of men posing as police officers with badges, bullet proof vests and guns, robbing drivers at gunpoint. Originally these robberies were suspected of being perpetrated by "fake cops" but turned out to be real cops driving a personal vehicle.

The arrests come after a tip and a photo forwarded to the police led them to identify one of the suspects as one of their own. One of the police officers arrested was a 17 year veteran cop from Saint Clair Shores.

story:
http://wwwwakeupamer...ml#.UfiJX6wwlkh

and
http://now.msn.com/p...on-with-robbery

Edited by seeder, 30 July 2013 - 07:57 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:30 PM

My mom lived in a relatively small town in Virginia, full of wealthy retirees who liked to travel. They used to alert the local sheriff when they were going out of town.
Homes were being burglarized when the homeowners were on vacation and guess who the culprits were discovered to be those thefts?

#3    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,174 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:37 PM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 30 July 2013 - 08:30 PM, said:

My mom lived in a relatively small town in Virginia, full of wealthy retirees who liked to travel. They used to alert the local sheriff when they were going out of town.
Homes were being burglarized when the homeowners were on vacation and guess who the culprits were discovered to be those thefts?

I knew a jeweller/mate who had his glass door kicked in and some stuff stolen, as the alarm was ringing, not much was stolen, and he was the first one in the shop to have a look, after it happened, then the police arrived and ordered him out etc...

And he swears even more was stolen when the cops were investigating..... but he couldnt/didnt want to...pursue it, it was insured anyway

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

why am i not suprised, some times giving a person a badge is giving them a lucrative business model with authority

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#5    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

• No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:34 PM

Cops getting arrested lol how ironic

#6    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:40 PM

View PostHimawari69, on 30 July 2013 - 09:34 PM, said:

Cops getting arrested lol how ironic
happens more than you think

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#7    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

• No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:49 PM

View Postkannin, on 30 July 2013 - 09:40 PM, said:

happens more than you think
this is the first time I've heard of it tho, guess the corrupt cops finally get a nice dose of their own medicine

#8    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:53 PM

FILTHY PIGS.

#9    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:59 PM

bullies

#10    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:16 PM

dunno 'bout in the US, but here in the UK, petrol stations (garages) are wall-to-wall with CCTV cameras, surely the cops should've known they'd be filmed?!
didn't know you could get that high on donuts??

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#11    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:17 PM

View Postshrooma, on 30 July 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

dunno 'bout in the US, but here in the UK, petrol stations (garages) are wall-to-wall with CCTV cameras, surely the cops should've known they'd be filmed?!
lmao! nice one shrooma

#12    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:23 PM

guess its good to call them pigs, because they are so dirty its like they roll in mud

#13    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,133 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:49 PM

Glad they caught these corrupt individuals. Remember for every corrupt cop there are many more who want to do their job and help people. Police Officers have one of the toughest jobs in the United States, especially in states with concealed carry because they have to assume everyone is armed.

~Thanato

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

#14    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,957 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:59 PM

View Postshrooma, on 30 July 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

Not high...just STOOPID.... over here it doesn't take any education to be a cop and these days it doesn't require much integrity either.  BUT... it's also the hardest work in the world for an honest person who cares about the job.  And thankfully MOST of them still fall into that category.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#15    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,854 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:03 PM

Hopefully a story like this will help everyone understand the value of a dash mounted video camera, not bending over and obeying police with everything they tell you, or blindly trusting government agents just because someone's in a costume and collects a paycheck.

"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users