Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Schoolboys Plot Rape & Murder!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#16    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:05 AM

Everyone asks whats going on with all this these days.Very simple really,all kids and teens are fed 24/7 on tv,movies,magazines,music,the net.....Violence,sex,drugs,and any and everything else.Hell that stupid jodi arias trial is full of all kinds of explicit garbage,yet is all over the news 24/7 ON THE NEWS!Look at how the MSM pimp out these shooting stories for months on end,every damn news station will run them non-stop.This world has been going to **** for years now and it just accelerated because all one has to do now is have a cell phone with internet access and any and all garbage they can think of is right at their finger tips!

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#17    A Shadow

A Shadow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:17 AM

I say these boys may just not know any better. Their minds are probably brainwash and influence by whatever surroundings they live in and this how they turned out. Either by family, community or media/movies. All the above for some.

That is how it was in my grade school. A lot of kids minds were shaped and brainwash by all the rated R gangster movies. Kids were waiting to jump other students after school and threatening to rape as early as 2nd grade. I remember fourth grade a group of boys laughing about how they rape and beat some kid in the boysroom and comparing it to some prison movie they all saw. This goes on and on a lot more than you would think and it almost always went unnoticed and never founded out.

All those kids were influence by the society and community that we lived in. As I see it, this is just going to happen in some places, a by product of the freedom and life certain ones live in.

#18    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,964 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:32 AM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 01 April 2013 - 01:34 AM, said:

total safety? no of course not, but comparing where i live to many places in the states i feel EXTREMELY safe where i am and always have. can bad things happen anywhere? absolutely, but its not that often here and thats good enough for me. frankly i dont need to worry about getting shot or stabbed at school, or a theater or a mall. can it happen... sure. will it? not very likely.
Yep....and you just described the great majority of the home towns in the USA.  But I'm glad you feel safer where you are.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#19    Goddess_Lilith

Goddess_Lilith

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

• Well behaved women rarely make history.

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:50 AM

Seems like that's all American boys think about these days, rape and murder, rape and murder...I blame god and grand theft auto!

#20    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:56 AM

American boys think about these days, rape and murder, rape and murder

Right, gotcha. This stuff only happens in uSA.

#21    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:27 AM

View PostGoddess_Lilith, on 01 April 2013 - 08:50 AM, said:

Seems like that's all American boys think about these days, rape and murder, rape and murder...I blame god and grand theft auto!

That game doesn't teach rape and murder, it teaches you to pay a prostitute for consensual sex then murder her to get your money back. ;)

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#22    Goddess_Lilith

Goddess_Lilith

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

• Well behaved women rarely make history.

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:55 AM

View PostDKO, on 01 April 2013 - 09:27 AM, said:

That game doesn't teach rape and murder, it teaches you to pay a prostitute for consensual sex then murder her to get your money back. ;)

Haha your right, my apologies. So then I guess I just blame god.

If I could double like your post I would lol that was a good one!

Edited by Goddess_Lilith, 01 April 2013 - 09:56 AM.

#23    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Happy

• 1,686 posts

• I'll scream for you in whispers, because I always hated being too loud.

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:16 PM

View Postand then, on 01 April 2013 - 08:32 AM, said:

Yep....and you just described the great majority of the home towns in the USA.  But I'm glad you feel safer where you are.

much safer.

#24    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

New life

• 1,477 posts

• Observation, individual resourcefulness... what would we be without them?

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:45 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 01 April 2013 - 06:05 AM, said:

Everyone asks whats going on with all this these days.Very simple really,all kids and teens are fed 24/7 on tv,movies,magazines,music,the net.....Violence,sex,drugs,and any and everything else.Hell that stupid jodi arias trial is full of all kinds of explicit garbage,yet is all over the news 24/7 ON THE NEWS!Look at how the MSM pimp out these shooting stories for months on end,every damn news station will run them non-stop.This world has been going to **** for years now and it just accelerated because all one has to do now is have a cell phone with internet access and any and all garbage they can think of is right at their finger tips!

Yeah... if we still had just the news paper or tv with 2-3 channels things could be much more screwed though, because at least now you can get your hands on the more sensible stuff too instead of watching the inciting things. I think the real problem is the certain yankee programs that try to make an exciting and entertairning affair out of things like divorces, break-ups, people's misery in jail and in gangs (gangland anyone?)... not that seeing those sides of life from behind the screen at least wouldn't hurt, but when you attach to them the kind of emotions the narrators attach with their voice tones, always the same, and lots of kids watching it... it just creates more conflicts.

I've not noticed this problem at all in my country.. could be that it's the oblivious me, but at least in my age-group (30 and a bit lower) we have kind of respect to those who do a number on the rapists and the like, punish them even if it means going vigilante. I know a lot of guys wouldn't probably report anyone beating up a rapist or alike here, even though the machismo part that's associated with that kind of vigilante seems to be on the decline here. I think that's one thing where brutish male energy finds it's place. The gangs here also do a lot of different kind of crimes, but they also do the vigilante thing on the rapists if they come across them, in prison or something, and they dont generally rape or let rapists be a part of them as far as I've understood, because in here they've supposed to be these big, strong men everyone's scared of if they care about their well-being, not sneaky little... you know. In here I guess you could say that you're not considered to be a real man if you rape. This all is a part of the certain redneckish attitute people here have maintained despite of things getting international and more cityish especially the last 15 years. I guess the generations of the past must've gotten something right.

Edited by Mikko-kun, 01 April 2013 - 04:01 PM.

I've been born again 31,8,2014 approximately 21:35 local time. A moment free of clutter in the mind, emancipating myself like an escapist, allowing myself to breathe life in a stronger, less physical level... though it does resonate to physical world. It's the oomph.

#25    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,066 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:01 PM

Where do they learn such violence? The line between reality and imagination is blurred for young kids,, but we just used to pretend to be knights or cowboys .. not plotting rape/murder!
They just don't understand the REALITY of it all.    ** kids are growing up in cyber space , exposed to nonstop video streams of make believe worlds and situations .   Nobody really dies on tv...    or in cyber space.. so they just don't get  IT.

Edited by lightly, 01 April 2013 - 11:05 PM.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#26    little_dreamer

little_dreamer

Government Agent

• 3,299 posts

• We did not understand it all, but somehow we survived.

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:11 PM

I can't help but think this is not the only thing wrong in their lives.   How did they learn to think this way?  

Can't blame it all on video games.   The Leopold and  Loeb case happened in 1924.  Maybe they are just sociopaths.

http://en.wikipedia....eopold_and_Loeb

I am another anonymous face in the crowd. I am just another tiny wheel in the machinery of the world I live in.

#27    Odds

Odds

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

• -Never judge a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes... After that, who cares. Your a mile away and you have his shoes. -

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:21 PM

This is insane i have a niece and nephew, who in their spare time play their nintendo DS or read, and these kids at the same age are planning rape and murder?

And how in the hell did they get a handgun? No doubt from their idiot parents. How i love the laws and regulations on owning those stupid things here.

~Today's mighty Oak is just yesterdays nut that held it's ground~

#28    Purplos

Purplos

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,553 posts

• Everything important is infinite.

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:22 PM

Could be sociopaths, could be sexually abused themselves.  I'll echo what someone else said. Why do 10 year olds even know what rape is? Why do they even know more than the basic biology about sex? Where would they get the idea that murder is something normal people can do if they don't like someone?

People whine about sheltering your children, but I think up to a point people better start doing it rather than tossing them in the cesspool of modern culture and waiting to see if they sink or swim.

Embrace the impossible.

#29    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

Government Agent

• 3,380 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:01 AM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 01 April 2013 - 01:34 AM, said:

total safety? no of course not, but comparing where i live to many places in the states i feel EXTREMELY safe where i am and always have. can bad things happen anywhere? absolutely, but its not that often here and thats good enough for me. frankly i dont need to worry about getting shot or stabbed at school, or a theater or a mall. can it happen... sure. will it? not very likely.

I feel extremely safe where I live and I live in the states.  I don't ever worry about getting shot or stabbed at a school or the mall or a theater.  Nothing like that has ever happened anywhere near where I live.  Can it happen, sure but it is not very likely.  Statistically I have a 1 in 3 billion chance of being murdered and it has a lot to do with where I live.

#30    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

Government Agent

• 3,380 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:04 AM

View PostRocketgirl, on 01 April 2013 - 03:15 AM, said:

Something really is wrong with today's youth. Lately, a lot of the crimes I've been hearing about are being done by people around 25 and younger. No 10 year should be sitting around planning a crime like that. Whatever happened to children playing outside..riding their bikes and stuff. Nowadays, these kids are planning crimes that can give them jail time instead of doing things that can them scraped knees.

Eldorado, no this world is not going to hell in a handbasket. It's going to hell on a rocket.

A handbasket is too good for us.

Well, since the crime committing cohort is males between the age of 15 and 28 (and always has been) that is not unusual.  The 1970s had such horrible crime rates (not just in the US) because there were so many people in the crime committing cohort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users