Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Feels like someone is talking in my right ear

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1    upupandaway

upupandaway

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

• Love is the coal that makes this train roll.

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:05 AM

On several occasions, usually while I relaxed watching tv or surfing the internet, I get the sense that somebody is right next to me talking into my right ear, maybe even screaming.  Of course I don't hear anything or get an impressions but the sensation is odd and I'm not sure if its an over active imagination or if it is something else.  Anyone have a similar experience??

#2    Druidus-Logos

Druidus-Logos

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 03:23 AM

There are a number of neural conditions or "wirings" that can cause that.  Especially if you are relaxed, as the neurotransmitters that flow while you are relaxed promote that phenomenon.

I've had similar experiences.  Welcome to UM, btw.  Enjoy your stay.

~I am a dark melody of chaos and order, a shadowed figure painted upon the heavens of dusk.~
Censorship has always been used as a tool to subjugate minority ideas, regardless of validity.  Used to delegitimize certain points of view.  This kind of arbitary censorship will always be an injustice to humanity; it tries to brush ideas under the rug.  It forces the adoption of certain mainstream views, making it impossible to teach, learn, or speak about ideas that the censors disagree with.  This will always be unethical.

#3    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,546 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 27 May 2011 - 06:02 AM

There are several sensed preseance phenominons, usually under some kind of sensory deprivation ( television Internet .... I'm not sure). Just be careful not to feed the feeling to much with your atention.

Edited by Seeker79, 27 May 2011 - 06:02 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#4    heartlight

heartlight

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 29 posts

• To handle yourself, use your Head ;
    To handle others, use your Heart

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:02 PM

View Postupupandaway, on 27 May 2011 - 02:05 AM, said:

On several occasions, usually while I relaxed watching tv or surfing the internet, I get the sense that somebody is right next to me talking into my right ear, maybe even screaming.  Of course I don't hear anything or get an impressions but the sensation is odd and I'm not sure if its an over active imagination or if it is something else.  Anyone have a similar experience??

I believe that that is your Spirit Guide, yelling in your ear.  You wouldn't be able to understand at your Guide's higher vibration, so just tell your sub-conscious mind to listen to WHATEVER advice you're getting; they know more than you do.  

PS - I get that ALL the time (the yelling in the ear-thing).

"Save the Earth - it's the only Planet with chocolate !!"

Some days I feel like I'm Diagonally parked in a Parallel Universe.

#5    upupandaway

upupandaway

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

• Love is the coal that makes this train roll.

Posted 28 May 2011 - 08:02 PM

Thank you for the replies.  It is odd and it happens even when reading with no electronics.

I do hope it is my spirit guide and I can find a way to listen. :)

#6    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,546 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:09 PM

View Postupupandaway, on 28 May 2011 - 08:02 PM, said:

Thank you for the replies.  It is odd and it happens even when reading with no electronics.

I do hope it is my spirit guide and I can find a way to listen. :)
Spirit guides dont need to commUnicate with you while you are awake. They will come to in other states,

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#7    dennis.green84

dennis.green84

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 04:59 AM

I had this once that I can recall. The voice warned me about a guy who was going to pick a fight with me at the bottom of the stairs. I went down the stairs and it happened. I got knocked to the deck.
If I had listened maybe it would not have happened. In that case I would never have known the voice was right and disregarded it. In which case it is most likely I would not even have remembered the event at all.
If the voice tells you to kill people seek medical advice!

#8    Belial

Belial

Devilish chappy.

• 4,416 posts

• dogs bark cats meow i fart go figure?

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:15 AM

Don't believe none of the above, it's aliens trying to locate your soul for transportation back to alpha zeta for future food usage :alien:

Where it states "For official use only" - gently rub a white wax candle over the area indicated.

Kick a habit - i never did like Tolkien...

#9    LadyW8tn41

LadyW8tn41

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:41 AM

If it is accompanied with a feeling that you are being given a task or a warning or other needed info--then perhaps it is your spirit guide--usually sounds "tinny".  If it makes no sense and does not have any seeming reason for it--then you are a Targeted Individual and the government is expermenting on you and seeing what it takes to make you nuts or otherwise incapacitate you.

See Hulk Hogan's Conspiracy theory show on Mind Control and you will find out what I mean.

#10    Shadow_Masta

Shadow_Masta

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:02 AM

I would recomend deep meditation to get truly in tune with your own soul. There could be a paranormal aspect to this. It could very well be thatit is your "spirit guide" or "guardian angel" or however you wish to percieve it, and if that is the case then once you become in tune with your own soul, it will bs easier to listen because a soul is the energy, the essance of the person, so that energy is how they communicate with you. I have my own "guardian angel" which i fell is my higher self that was doing the same thing, and so I got in tune with my own energy and now I hear and feel everything it tells me.

#11    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:59 PM

View Postupupandaway, on 27 May 2011 - 02:05 AM, said:

It sounds like the onset of evil spirits. If you are doing anything bad like drugs, I suggest that you stop before it gets worst. Although, it could be a good spirit as well, such as a deceived love one in heaven trieing to reach out to you. Good luck. Peace be with you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users