Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can I get a Psychic Reading in great detail on my love life please??

*snip*

post-157990-0-99396700-1445639428_thumb.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
removed personal info

You have asked this questions many times, and many times the answers have not been what you wanted to hear, you are hoping for someone to give you a way to gain your hearts desire...............the question is him........but the answer is NO.........the past is just that......... the past.

Edited by Forever Cursed
  • Like 1

When you stop looking over your shoulder and look ahead, you'll find happiness has been right in front of you, all the while.

You have asked this questions many times, and many times the answers have not been what you wanted to hear, you are hoping for someone to give you a way to gain your hearts desire...............the question is him........but the answer is NO.........the past is just that......... the past.

Very interesting. I look forward to your response to my questions in the TMI thread :) You seem quite perceptive and I am having a hard time choosing which career path to take.

As soon as I get a break, we got hammered yesterday and I will be busy for the next week, but I will do my best to catch up on my thread.....this one was easy..........less complicated........one tracked......but some sitters are not so simple and have deeper underlying issues.

Edited by Forever Cursed

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone give me a picture reading on .. My personality and character .. Tell me what kind of person I am please?

And I have another question with this picture reading ?!

Will I ever meet the man i am in love with at the moment in person ?!

*snip*

post-157990-0-84370200-1447130312_thumb.

post-157990-0-46997700-1447130321_thumb.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
removed personal info

You have given alot of personal information away, it wouldn't take much trouble to search social media and find out enough to put together an accurate observational reading!

Well they are not psychic if they go online and gather all the info there, are they?

• Like 1

I see a woman that can tell you if the old adage 'blondes have more fun' is true or not. :w00t:

You are proud, yet self conscious. You are afraid to let go of something, or possibly someone. My advice is to let the whole situation go or you miss the guy meant for you. Relax a bit, life is unpredictable but it isn't meant to be high strung with stress. You have a lot going for you. You are in a small bad spot, but things will look up.

Now my opinion; you look awesome with blonde hair, you are a true beauty, but the eyes are the most beautiful!

Thank you crystal rose .. I appreciate your reading .. And you are right i am affraid of letting a certain person go .. =)

• Like 1

I think i have to let my ex go now .. We were on and off since i was a 13 yr old .. He left to AMERICA in the month January 2015 for 2 yrs .. So i guess it's time to let him go now .. I believe that is what she was trying to say

I was wondering can you give me a small / middle reading ..On my future love life please? & Can you describe the person who is the one for me also ? IDK if I can ask this of you but .. I thought i can ask and i will get get an answer or i will not lol

• Like 1

RosemaryMarylouiseAmbrosia, please do not spam the boards with multiple requests. I've merged all 4 of your threads.

• Like 1

I will be trying to get pregnant again between november 27th and december 1 2015.. Can any psychic over here on the forum tell me if I will succeed or see when I will give birth to a baby ?

With love Romy Marylou Amber Joosten

I will be trying to get pregnant again between november 27th and december 1 2015.. Can any psychic over here on the forum tell me if I will succeed or see when I will give birth to a baby ?

With love Romy Marylou Amber Joosten

I see a little blonde girl. :) granted I could be wrong, but it does look like you will get pregnant.

• Like 1

I would like to ask in wich month can you see the little girl with me in August or later ?? With Love Romy Marylou Amber Joosten

Maybe not exactly a reading you seek. It's more attention by the "look at me" pics posted. This is what I'm getting here. That isn't really you shown in the pics is it?