Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Cappadochia & Derenkuyu in Turkey

cappadochia turkey underground city hitties derinkuyu underground city

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,704 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:47 AM

I do think that the early Christians did take inspiration from these larger underground cities and did build other much smaller underground settlements of their own to escape percecution.

A very interesting location.

How have they dated the place I wonder? Mostly by artifacts?? The pics seem to show it pretty much cleaned out now...

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#17    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:44 PM

And so I ask, what book?

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

Also tagged with cappadochia, turkey, underground city, hitties, derinkuyu underground city

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users