Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Perilous Premonitions for 2013

psychic nostradamus revelation 2013 plague

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#16    Thegreatsilence

Thegreatsilence

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:54 PM

LOL your second dream makes me think of Albert Wesker in his boat trying to saturate the world with a pandemic thanks to warheads. Did you play Resident evil 5 ? The last part of the game is very similar to your dream.

Edited by Thegreatsilence, 21 April 2013 - 08:54 PM.

#17    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:28 PM

This is very interesting.  I've been looking for patterns which prove the existence of what I believe to be the entity behind these "voices."  I have previously written about Hitler here:

http://unduecoercion...idden-hand.html

And have found a pattern (it got whispered in my ear) here:

http://unduecoercion...erprint-of.html

#18    Supersquatch

Supersquatch

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

• Supersquatch powers, activate!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:32 PM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 01 January 2013 - 06:32 AM, said:

Did George Washington predict the Louisiana and Oregon Purchases, too? :blink:

Edited by SUPERSquatch, 21 April 2013 - 09:34 PM.

Posted Image

#19    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:37 PM

It might also be interesting to note that there were "voices heard" when Caesar was killed.

http://en.m.wikipedi...ar#cite_note-21

I looked for Napoleon and haven't found anything yet.

That would of course be all four of the beasts of Revelation.

Edited by prometheuslocke, 21 April 2013 - 09:37 PM.

#20    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,773 posts

• ראה

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:11 AM

I would have probably dismissed this most recent dream as a regular, every day sort, except for the surprise of seeing a single man carry and having control of the device.

The lack of guards or apparent subordinates was very surprising, also. This man had no fear of showing the device off. He was completely comfortable with it. All these are unexpected elements, which should help point to a source.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#21    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,773 posts

• ראה

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:26 AM

I started this curious forecast last night, but I've had two prior dreams related to this picture.

The earth cannot wait.

Posted Image

Continue ...

Posted Image

Edited by Raptor Witness, 16 May 2013 - 03:48 AM.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#22    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,773 posts

• ראה

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:58 AM

I received a great animal sign today. A bald eagle flew over, and then in front of my car. It was only the third or fourth time in 45 years, that I have seen one so close. It then flew ahead of me, in the direction I traveled.

I would have just considered it a rare but normal sighting, but that would be ignoring the post I made yesterday, in advance of Wednesday's devastating tornado outbreak in northern Texas.

Not only would it be accurate, it would be describing perfectly an event that would not forecast by the professionals until the following morning. To quote the famous storm chaser Reed Timmer, who was interviewed on CNN this morning, "It caught a lot of people by surprise, because the forecast models the night before did not show that, we woke up the next morning(yesterday) and it was totally different, it was like a major outbreak in Texas ..." So between the time that everybody went to bed on Tuesday night, until I made my forecast here at 1;23 AM, nothing big was supposed to happen. Yet, according to Mr. Timmer, the atmosphere totally changed. This fact is born out through other sources, as well, but I won't detail these now.

"Screaming shards of glass," is better than a simple tornado warning.

The eagle was my confirmation, for the source of the forecast, without any doubts. It's a pattern that I've seen repeated through my forecasting career. They are often spiritual messengers, for those who pay close attention.

View PostRaptor Witness, on 15 May 2013 - 05:23 AM, said:

In 2011, I gave our many security services a real earful. It was arguably the best weather forecast, since Moses.

Note carefully when the spike occurred. April 14-16th vs. the time stamp on the clear, wind warning below.

What they're really listening for, are the Sons of Thunder. So let them listen to screaming shards of glass.

Big brother is nothing compared to Big Daddy.

View PostRaptor Witness, on 14 April 2011 - 03:29 AM, said:

Word has reached my ears that the U.S. government classified 16 million documents last year. That's 20 top secret documents generated for each one of these 800,000 with top level clearance.

For every U.S. government employee with top secret clearance, send ten friends of the wind to whisper in one ear, but if they cannot hear my voice then send ten thousand to blow trumpets in both ears, and if they still don't hear me, then let the earth speak with a single voice of many waters, until their own thoughts are completely drowned out.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Raptor Witness, 17 May 2013 - 04:00 AM.

#23    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,548 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:19 AM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 16 May 2013 - 03:26 AM, said:

I started this curious forecast last night, but I've had two prior dreams related to this picture.

The earth cannot wait.

Posted Image

Continue ...

Posted Image

That's pretty damn accurate, Texas, now Oklahoma..

#24    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,773 posts

• ראה

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:57 AM

View PostProfessor T, on 21 May 2013 - 03:19 AM, said:

That's pretty damn accurate, Texas, now Oklahoma..
Add this to it ...

View PostRaptor Witness, on 16 May 2013 - 07:54 PM, said:

Their power is derived by keeping secrets from men, but far greater power is given to those who reveal the danger we are in.

Post 30 - Sept. 6, 2006 - Raptor Witness
"No one puts any stock in death meters these days. Spiritual gifts are deemed nonsense, but how much more valuable could they be to a nation? If you see lightning and do not hear the thunder, will you fear it enough to save your life? If you hear the thunder, but do not see the flash, how will you know where to go to avoid the fatal strike? The wise nation sees the flash, and hears the thunder."

Edited by Raptor Witness, 21 May 2013 - 09:17 AM.

#25    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,773 posts

• ראה

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:05 AM

Add this too ...

View PostRaptor Witness, on 28 May 2013 - 07:09 AM, said:

Shall you keep this secret from the people?

Note how at the end of that tornado forecast is a curious little movie of a herd of horses running across a green prairie, while a train blasts its horn in the background.

Then ask, what are the odds that an EF5 tornado, the rarest(1%) of them all, would take a path of such precision, leaving a pile of these animals in its wake?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#26    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,773 posts

• ראה

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:06 AM

That's about as perfect as you can get ...

View PostRaptor Witness, on 28 May 2013 - 07:17 AM, said:

Tell every little bird, to fly to the ears of the people who bow to that meteorite in the desert, and inform them of what has happened here.
For though they are misled, their faith is great.

Posted Image
Source

Posted Image
Source

#27    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,773 posts

• ראה

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:26 PM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 03 March 2013 - 07:55 AM, said:

Rarely, but those were some of the more remarkable premonitions. Some were quite specific as to where the event would later take place, and were accompanied by animal signs.

Posted Image

View PostRaptor Witness, on 17 May 2013 - 03:58 AM, said:

I received a great animal sign today. A bald eagle flew over, and then in front of my car. It was only the third or fourth time in 45 years, that I have seen one so close. It then flew ahead of me, in the direction I traveled ............

..........I would have just considered it a rare but normal sighting, but that would be ignoring the post I made yesterday, in advance of Wednesday's devastating tornado outbreak in northern Texas.
"Screaming shards of glass," is better than a simple tornado warning.

The eagle was my confirmation, for the source of the forecast, without any doubts. It's a pattern that I've seen repeated through my forecasting career. They are often spiritual messengers, for those who pay close attention.

Edited by Raptor Witness, 01 June 2013 - 02:05 PM.

#28    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,773 posts

• ראה

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:43 AM

Arguably one of my best of all time ... published last year. :whistle:

For those who don't know, the NSA's headquarters are located at Ft. Meade, MD. That's what is depicted on the curious forecast map you see below, accompanied by a video of a man stirring Snow .....den ... with a curious stick.

"Finally, I can see you crystal clear ..." is all about those "hidden truths" and their revelation, so valued by the NSA.

Mar 3rd, 2012 2:23 PM - Raptor Witness

Above and below, horizon to horizon.
Lateral contortion, buried beside them.
Foregone conclusion, finally found.
Washboard contusion, revelry bound.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#29    Yinarchy

Yinarchy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

• Matriarch of the Erie

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:16 PM

The next terrorist attack will use a drone.

#30    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,773 posts

• ראה

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:57 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Also tagged with psychic, nostradamus, revelation, 2013, plague

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users