Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Doctor offers surgical palmistry services

Saru

A new trend in Japan is seeing people having surgery done on their palms to influence their reading.

The operations cost about $1,100 and take about 10 to 15 minutes, plus one month recovery time for the new wounds. Masuoka takes a hands-on approach and says it's important not to be too perfect.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Its usually the comments that make me laugh rather than the article.

I am just of to change the date of birth on my birth certificate because I hate being a Gemini. ;)

• Like 1

Yes well the body knows what it knows. Altering an expression of it will not matter.

You have to hand it to the Japanese. There, I said it.

• Like 4

Hands down, on of the dumbest things I'v read this week.

• Like 2

Yeah, this is beyond bizzare.

Since there is ZERO evidence on surgically changing of palmistry lines leading to an actual change in life, excepting changing the psychology of the "patient"(think placebo effect), I call this total "bunk" and most defiinitely a sick scam.

• Like 1

Japan has strange trends, didn't they have a eye licking trend not long ago?

um... but that would actually give a false reading, and maybe it's cheaper to simply assume your destiny is going to be prosperous, and carry on lol.

• Like 1

Cleverly using sub-concious. No different than having a shoebox goal kit or writing something that you want every day and putting it in your pocket. You will subliminally do as such. It's actually a worker management technique (it works on 2 levels), keep your workers happy by thinking about what they'll buy and they'll make you money because they want their object/expenditure. Reticular activating system is the name of it.

This on the other hand takes it a bit further, but hey it'd get the same results so at least it's not a total rip off. I'm not a big fan of palm readers, too personal and too much information IMO easier just to learn how yourself.

• 4 weeks later...

Palmistry.... according to my palm I shoulda had 3 marriages long since for one thing. Try reality of ONE partner for over 30 years and unmarried. I'll keep my reality, thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

the levels of failed thinking here are astounding. if palmistry was legit could one really fake them out so easily? that is a conveniently mighty and stupid force there!