Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

13 000 old strange Earth satellite

Big Bad Voodoo

From Youtube:

The story of the black knight UFO begins way back in 1899 with a signal which was picked up by Nikola Tesla, coming from space. This signal was picked up again on various occasions in the 1920's by radio enthusiasts and there were many sightings by astronomers who watched and studied it. It made newspapers in the 1950's and 1960's. Pictures were taken in the 1960's. In the 1970's the signal was decoded and was a diagram of epsilon bootes star system. This is an amazing story.

http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/sseop/images/ISD/lowres/STS088/STS088-724-65.JPG

http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/sseop/images/ISD/lowres/STS088/STS088-724-66.JPG

http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/sseop/images/ISD/lowres/STS088/STS088-724-67.JPG

404 - File or directory not found.

http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/sseop/images/ISD/lowres/STS088/STS088-724-69.JPG

http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/sseop/images/ISD/lowres/STS088/STS088-724-70.JPG

And where is it now? NASA can't make all those millions of amateur astronomers around the world shut up?

• Like 2

I can't read the OP, there's nothing there!

i've seen this happen a few times before. is it just a link, with no writing? I think that may be the problem.....

I think those photos I linked to in my former post show a piece of space debris.

i've seen this happen a few times before. is it just a link, with no writing? I think that may be the problem.....

I can view the video, and I posted the accompanying text plus links to photos.

Either your browser sucks.or your internet connection, or you're not using a PC.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

Either your browser sucks.or your internet connection, or you're not using a PC.

how about being right on all three!!

• Like 5

Why 13000 years old?

Because that signal was supposed to have transmitted the constellation of Boötes like it looked 13,000 years ago.

• Like 3

Great mystery I remember hearing about this years ago from my school teacher thanks the L for refreshing the brain cells. :tu:

• Like 2

ITs no different than The tale about a Monster in some lake ,or Witches in Salem . ITs all in the way the Tale is told. THats what makes great reading ! THe Truth is just a little tech problem we can weave around right?

So a guy picks up a signal in 1899, what super receiver was he using ?..This is the BBC....hiss crackle....t..ay....e are repor....hiss...pop....a satel....zzzzzzzz......e.d of broad.......hiiissssssss .ast.......You're having a laugh.

• Like 3

Because that signal was supposed to have transmitted the constellation of Boötes like it looked 13,000 years ago.

Ahh. Thanks.

Well Tesla was before his time, it's entirely possible he picked something up.

According to wiki there are planets in the Bootes cluster, interesting ...

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats
  • Like 3

Nikola Tesla was born in Austria Hungary todays Croatia. He was a physicists who became engienieer. Marconi get Nobel prize but Tesla invented radio.He invented wireless transport of energy. He tried to invent free enregy machine as Neutrino radiation of space as fuel. Legacy of Tesla is mystery. 160 000 original documents are in museum in Belgrade, Serbia and only 30 000 were explored. Notes,pictures,archive isnt done well. Who knows what else we will discover in his works. Also who doesnt knows about X-ray experiments ,Tesla tower and death ray. His patented AC induction motor and transformer. Tesla patented now known as Tesla coil. Tesla proved that the earth was a conductor. Tesla observed unusual signals from his receiver (which he interpreted as 1—2—3—4), which he later believed were extraterrestrial radio wave communications. Tesla invented a steam-powered mechanical oscillator—Tesla's oscillator. This is what he said about Death ray „…send concentrated beams of particles through the free air, of such tremendous energy that they will bring down a fleet of 10,000 enemy airplanes at a distance of 200 miles from a defending nation's border and will cause armies to drop dead in their tracks.“ "But it is not an experiment... I have built, demonstrated and used it. Only a little time will pass before I can give it to the world."… "superweapon that would put an end to all war". Tesla was famous for his AC electricity patents. Tesla didnt agreed with Einstein theory of space. In 1937 he wrote that he completed a "dynamic theory of gravity" that "[would] put an end to idle speculations and false conceptions, as that of curved space".He stated that the theory was "worked out in all details“. This theory was never found in his writings. As I said 130 000 of his documents were not explored. Who knows what else we will find.

Edited by the L
  • Like 2

So let me get this straight - they had to roll back time 13000 years to find a star pattern to match, as viewed from earth??? There are an awful lot of star patterns out there, and as you move around they change - yet that was the one?

Don't have time right now to check all the links but this is a new one on me.. bbl

• Like 2

Seems to be some twisted pseudo-history here, the 1920s LDE signals were detected by Dutch scientists conducting radio transmission research, never seen Tesla linked to this story before; Black Knight was an apparently Earth-orbiting vehicle not discovered until the 1960s.

It was Scottish author Duncan Lunan who in 1973 published findings on his Epsilon Bootis interpretation of the 1920s LDE signal, that was apparently coming from a probe positioned in the L5 Lagrange point - still got The Mysterious Signals from Outer Space on my bookshelves somewhere.

So a guy picks up a signal in 1899, what super receiver was he using ?..This is the BBC....hiss crackle....t..ay....e are repor....hiss...pop....a satel....zzzzzzzz......e.d of broad.......hiiissssssss .ast.......You're having a laugh.

Ahh C'mon Spud! Where's the imagination?! Because, as you know with most "Paranormal" items, you gotta have an imagination to BELIEVE! :alien:

• Like 2

I call BS.

First, the report, to me, is "sensationalized"

That is, a whole lot of "pushed suggestion" but zero actual evidence.

Second, Tesla? Ok, a cutting-edge experimental psuedo-scientist to be sure, no problem with that.

But, the whole thing of him on this just seems odd.

Who knows though? I personally believe in ET UFO's.

• Like 1

it's, almost inevitably, a Youtube viedo.

• Like 1

From Youtube:

The story of the black knight UFO begins way back in 1899 with a signal which was picked up by Nikola Tesla, coming from space.

Is there anything at all that Tesla didn't do??

Is there anything at all that Tesla didn't do??

No. You should see his cook book.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

No. You should see his cook book.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Ah yes, a good steak or fish with some yummy veggies, a pat of butter and a dash of favorite seasoning, and placed into a Tesla coil.

Dear God, the microwave oven? :w00t:

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 2

How to Deep fry a Human in the middle of a Room is one of his FAV`s !

• Like 1

How to Deep fry a Human in the middle of a Room is one of his FAV`s !

DONTEATUS, please, don't eat us. :passifier:

Ahh C'mon Spud! Where's the imagination?! Because, as you know with most "Paranormal" items, you gotta have an imagination to BELIEVE! :alien:

My imagination is runningt riot, haha, My Grandad had an old 1930's radio, which used to screech like nails on a blackboard,and with all the background noise you could barely hear what was on.....T.V, had just been invented by John Logie Baird,the Phone service was minimal,the cars were like Matchboxes on milktops,we were still using bi-planes, black and white no sound Movies, the only satellite people knew was the Moon,and this guy was receiving signals from the Stars.I reckon HIS imagination was running riot.So I guess I should believe it, yeehaaa.