Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are there Trump supporters here?

pallidin

Why would anyone support such a person?

• Like 4

****s and giggles.

From the outside looking in it is the best show in a long time

• Like 2

****s and giggles.

From the outside looking in it is the best show in a long time

IF only it was just that. However, the President of the USA is, or likes to think of themselves as, the Ruler of the World, and assumes that they have the authority to tell every other nation in the world what to do, and to depose their leader if they feel that they're not sufficiently Respectful enough. In a very big way, the President is very like a Mafia Godfather, although most mafia dons behave with rather more dignity. And because of that, out of the only two realistic choices, the Trump would seem very much the least worst, since Clinton's whole agenda is to push forward the neocon agenda of "promoting America's Values", which they dress up as meaning Freedom and Democracy and all that kind of stuff, but really means pushing America's power and ability to interfere all around the world.
  • Like 4

Because America is perceived by a large quarter of the population as going to the Dogs and Trump is promising to turn this around: He's not part of the political establishment: and he is funding his own campaign which means he can talk his mind, saying what he likes. The other candidates have to watch what they say in case they upset their backers who then pull their funding at least we know exactly what Trump thinks unlike the others.

I say give Trump a go, see how it turns out, you give Obama a shot at the top job and look at how that's turned out, for the first time in living memory the USA is starting to be perceived as weak on the world stage. - now it might only be a perception, but you don't want this perception to gain momentum and turn into a reality. who of the candidates can halt this?

If I'm remembering what I read right a few days ago right, haven't failed candidates already squandered over $200 million from supporter donations? Every election season must see a lot of upset backers.

Because America is perceived by a large quarter of the population as going to the Dogs and Trump is promising to turn this around: He's not part of the political establishment: and he is funding his own campaign which means he can talk his mind, saying what he likes. The other candidates have to watch what they say in case they upset their backers who then pull their funding at least we know exactly what Trump thinks unlike the others.

I say give Trump a go, see how it turns out, you give Obama a shot at the top job and look at how that's turned out, for the first time in living memory the USA is starting to be perceived as weak on the world stage. - now it might only be a perception, but you don't want this perception to gain momentum and turn into a reality. who of the candidates can halt this?

Doing what exactly.. making 'Great Deals'? The only thing the man has done is machine- gun meaningless soundbites and further the political musings of a teenage mind. It is literally ridiculous, retarded. The fact so many line up behind such a caricature scares the living daylights out of me personally. People seem to be going insane. The whole thing keeps reminding me of a WWF event, simpleminded people cheering on their hero - filled to the brim with emotion, devoid of rational.

You mention Obama here, with his promises of change - while he actually forwarded some very logical, rational ideas for such a change. Suprise surprise, he went a different course ('its not like that happened anytime before'). Now we have a man who, for all intents and purposes, is a clown compared to Obama.. truely a caricature, using rhetoric the rest of the world would find to be likened to that of a (simpleminded) child, providing nothing but void - meaningless promises with no plan to get there what so ever, playing on the emotion of the constituants. ..And the people cheer him on like the next best thing, a hero. Hopeless stuff mate. With this level of insanity/stupidity, people deserve everything they get.

"Trump is not part of the political establishment, so he can talk his mind, be independent, get things done.." "The establishment fears Trump." "Trump is going to out who was behind 911".

Trump is the personification of establishment, albeit the non political one. Let me ask you this; what establishment would you think is behind the political variant?

Lastly, all this BS concerning USA being perceived as weak by the rest of the world.. No. The USA is perceived as a nation that has braught chaos to the ME as well as other regions, losing sympathy with every military interventionalist action they foment. In that sense, not invading Syria and moving towards pacification with Iran through actual dialogue is an absolute breath of fresh air. The usual suspects like McCain are using this to promote the tiresome and simplistic 'weak leader' meme, referring to Bibi Netanyahu as a prime example of 'a strong leader'. But a strong leader is not someone who initiates military conflict left and right, issueing threats and words of war. A strong leader, is someone who will do any and everything in his power to prevent wars - employing such (ie. sending out American soldiers to die in a foreign land, spending US taxpayer money on military hardware instead of using it for say, US infrastructure, healthcare, education) as an absolute last resort. "But what about Iran, what about al Assad, what about the Axis of Evil?" Come the f* on. People today are uninformed, conditioned, fearfed zombies with a right to vote.. destroying their own country with every election. The Founding Father's Nightmare.

You will lose what you do not actively maintain; you will lose your country, your Constitution, your Bill of Rights. And people are cheering on those who are stealing it from them. Idiocracy R Us. The man is a Trojan Horse, controlled opposition, a lightening rod to divert the present disgruntled part of the US population from hitting where it truly hurts. In other words, you are being hoodwinked. Again.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 7

Absolutely. The backers are the ones with the final words....here Trump is. He is saying what many are thinking, hence why he has supporters.

For a country which prides itself on freedom, the "you can not say that" attitude towards Trump is showing that freedom only goes as far as the backers want it too...and when it starts to affect their bank accounts and investments......they start throwing the mud.

Trump is no puppy dog, he does not have a lead round his neck. The backers and investors of all the others do not like not having the reins on the top man.

• Like 8

I support Trump, like he said if we don't start addressing our problems, we won`nt have a country. Its been said by pior enemies the way to destroy America is to buy her out, if we don't start doing something we will go bankrupt, like Trump says we give so much to the world and we get nothing. He may be a critical man, but he says it as it is.It about time we have a President that stands up for our country

• Like 7

I proudly support Mr. Trump :tu:

• Like 7

Lastly, all this BS concerning USA being perceived as weak by the rest of the world.. No. The USA is perceived as a nation that has braught chaos to the ME as well as other regions, losing sympathy with every military interventionalist action they foment. In that sense, not invading Syria and moving towards pacification with Iran through actual dialogue is an absolute breath of fresh air. The usual suspects like McCain are using this to promote the tiresome and simplistic 'weak leader' meme, referring to Bibi Netanyahu as a prime example of 'a strong leader'. But a strong leader is not someone who initiates military conflict left and right, issueing threats and words of war. A strong leader, is someone who will do any and everything in his power to prevent wars - employing such (ie. sending out American soldiers to die in a foreign land, spending US taxpayer money on military hardware instead of using it for say, US infrastructure, healthcare, education) as an absolute last resort. "But what about Iran, what about al Assad, what about the Axis of Evil?" Come the f* on. People today are uninformed, conditioned, fearfed zombies with a right to vote.. destroying their own country with every election. The Founding Father's Nightmare.

So why do you spend all your time attacking the Trump, and never say anything about the Clinton? The Clinton has history already of interfering in those ways, and has based her campaign, such as it's been, on promising to do it all over again to both the existing Enemies (Syria, ISIS, all the Enemies of Israel), and Iran as well/
  • Like 8

Frankly, I don't support any of them. However, I don't up and believe all the crap being generated against Trump either. Example, I don't think he's a racist or xenophobic. I do think he's a sexist though (he has a track record that indicates this). I also think he's playing on people's emotions and that's rather frightening. Then again, I see how the corrupt leaders of both the Dems and Reps fear him. IMO Mr Trump is the quintessential example of a 'loose cannon'.

Oh, and I have equal reservations regarding Mrs Clinton (different issues but very concerning).

• Like 5

I think Trump has used his rhetoric to play to many of the population disgusted with a political establishment that fails to follow the people's rule. I don't care about the rest of the world, do what's right for the world. Stop being its policeman and banker.

• Like 3

If Trump becomes President, He will not only affect America, But the whole world too

• Like 2

Hillary for President? What has she ever done but screw up our health care, Hillary care , referrals and all the crap Any body remember just going to any doctor of our choice? And all she really has done was a cover up for Obama`s mistakes

• Like 3

America have had the likes of Nixon, Bush senior and Bush wobblier, what damage can Trump which has not already been done before?

• Like 6

Well.... he and Kim Jong-Un could get into a p***ing match over who has the worst hair and could cause South Korea to get nuked.......

Edited by Gromdor

So why do you spend all your time attacking the Trump, and never say anything about the Clinton? The Clinton has history already of interfering in those ways, and has based her campaign, such as it's been, on promising to do it all over again to both the existing Enemies (Syria, ISIS, all the Enemies of Israel), and Iran as well/

Listen, Obama and Hillary are both representatives of the establishment, and I support neither. I support none of the candidates, as I mentioned about as many times as I have lamented Trump. Yet Trump personifies a next step into emotion driven politics. A next step in machine gunning void, meaningless rhetoric.. A next step in shallow, short term / sighted 'political solutions'. Again; I see this man as a consolidation of the up side down turning of the United States of America, the epitaph on the grave of the United States of America we all used to know, we all used to love.

The American People are very right to be concerned about their country, and the establishment (which is not political) that is controlling her. But this man is nothing but a sham, a false saviour; another to 'vest hope in', put forward to attract and misdirect this undercurrent of disgruntlement. And my focus on this individual, if you could call it that, is simply because of the hype that has emerged around him. People are increasingly behaving like fans, defending / rationalising all the undesirable, while promoting the desirable things he states. I'm just flabbergasted about what I am witnessing here. To actually think a man like Trump would save the people from the 'political establishment' - in any shape way or form - is just mindnumbingly ridiculous to me. Not only insane, given we expect a different result from attempting thesame thing over and over again, but additionally exemplifying a stark disassociation from exceedingly obvious falsehoods (like expecting a quintessential elitist, establishment member to actually battle the establishment) in a passionate effort to maintain their Hero delusion.

Edit: PS. Nice pic. Didnt you recently vehemently deny you supported Trump after I concluded as such based on your (former) signature?

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 2

He's the closet thing to a real choice we have. If he actually does what he says he'll do he would be a great President. But he's likely just another puppet controlled candidate that wont do anything but further harm the Nation once he's in office.

• Like 2

He's the closest thing to a real choice we have.
He talks and states things like REAL people do.

Thats exactly the kind of rationalisation I am talking about. The closest thing to a real choice.. What does that even mean? Even if you did have a choice, if the line up is inherently crappy, what value does choice have?

And if there is anyone in the line up that is the direct antithesis of 'REAL people' - regular Joe - its Trump. The man has just about as much association with regular people as the Windsors do. Come on.

• Like 1

Thats exactly the kind of rationalisation I am talking about. The closest thing to a real choice.. What does that even mean? Even if you did have a choice, if the line up is inherently crappy, what value does choice have?

And if there is anyone in the line up that is the direct antithesis of 'REAL people' - regular Joe - its Trump. The man has just about as much association with regular people as the Windsors do. Come on.

Politically correct...a term made up by racists and bigots. It's not politically correct, it's ****** common sense not to insult someone based on their race, religion, sex, gender, or sexual preference.

• Like 7

Coming from someone not in the USA?

I am saying compared to any other politicians he is. At least he talks and says things that most of us are thinking, without being a ***** about it, and trying not to " hurt anyone's feelings"......We need more of this.

Myself, I have not voted since Ross Perot, and do not plan on voting. I will not vote for the lesser of 2 evils. Politician's are all corrupt, and so is our Government. Myself, we need a revolution to fix this mess.

• Like 4

Politically correct...a term made up by racists and bigots. It's not politically correct, it's ****** common sense not to insult someone based on their race, religion, sex, gender, or sexual preference.

Not talking that. I am saying America has become a bunch of sue happy pussies. You can not even voice an opinion without hurting someone's feelings. Can not even say the Pledge of allegiance without hurting someone's feelings. Can not say illegal Mexican Immigrants are taking jobs without hurting feelings.

I live in Arizona, and the crap my Hispanic friends say would be racist coming from a white person. Same with black friends.

As said, America have become pussies, and it shows.

• Like 4

Unfortunately, being president means saying the right things at the right time in a polite fashion. Remember Reagan jokingly saying "We begin bombing in five minutes." and all the panic that caused?

Unfortunately, being president means saying the right things at the right time in a polite fashion. Remember Reagan jokingly saying "We begin bombing in five minutes." and all the panic that caused?

From what I see, and hear, a lot, if not majority of people are sick and tired of people being forced to " not " say how they feel.

• Like 6