Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Celebs will leave US if Trump's elected

Lilly

And the rest of the world thought America was a joke before...

• Like 3

They better start looking at houses and their money in their banks 'cause going to be needed.

This US presidential election is getting funnier by the day :rofl:

Mind you - if tyrant Trump does take office - I don't blame celebs or anyone for that matter if they jump a plane out.

• Like 3

We sure as hell don't want them.

Now, now be nice - they are very welcome here.......so long as they put their pets in quarantine first :w00t:
  • Like 3

I hope like hell Trump does win just so I can watch them all back peddle..."We wuz just kiddin"...or if they actually do leave that would be fine too.

• Like 3

Isn't it embarrassing too though?

That's "cringe worthy".

• Like 1

And nothing of value was lost.

"We'll get rid of Rosie?" Trump said. "Oh, I love it."

*sigh*

This guy makes Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton both look like spectacular Presidents.

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about what he's single-handedly doing to the big grand old Club. Maybe he'll pull out of the race after causing an enormous train wreck in July? Hillary Clinton can start paying him his $50 billion in magic Federal Reserve money next year. A Donald Trump the Great sized payoff. Then we'll see who owns New York, it ain't Bloomberg! Trump's been kissing up to that guy all his life ("Please Michael get these disabled veterans out of here") he'd probably like nothing more than to be the biggest player in NYC in his golden years. Bill Clinton, right down the street in Harlem. He can come over anytime he wants. Good times for a gangsta lol

This US presidential election is getting funnier by the day :rofl:

Mind you - if tyrant Trump does take office - I don't blame celebs or anyone for that matter if they jump a plane out.

I'll be offering free rides to Canada in my helicopter if Trump wins.

man, it's wonderful that the people who want to lead this country are mature adults who...

no never mind, i can't keep that up.

• Like 1

I'll be offering free rides to Canada in my helicopter if Trump wins.

Just like Australians.. Canadians are a generous bunch.

Is that such a great loss to America if those celebrities left?

Nope, but do you love it that they're leaving?

Of course we only focus on the celebrities because that's what we do, right? But they're not all celebrities. They're all Americans.

• Like 1

Hooray! All the more reason to hope that the Big Man gets to sit in the Big Chair. Tell me that the Kardashian/Wests and all their friends have said they will too? Please?

• Like 2

Nope, but do you love it that they're leaving?

Of course we only focus on the celebrities because that's what we do, right? But they're not all celebrities. They're all Americans.

imagine a world without celebrities! It's easy if you try! or at least, a world in which celebrities were only celebrities because they did something to deserve the title! Like making good music, or being talented actors!

Anyway, we've heard all this bluster before, remember those people who said that they'd leave if Barack O was elected? Or if George W was?

• Like 2

Just like Australians.. Canadians are a generous bunch.

If you only knew how much I really care... lol.

• Like 1

If you only knew how much I really care... lol.

Aww - I'm sure you care immensely :D