Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Things that follow...and watch

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31    Sukato-San

Sukato-San

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 271 posts

• I defend the honour of Aga Reimei High School!

Posted 11 August 2003 - 08:07 PM

BuhiBuhi-Kun,
It sounds like you are a person who can see the Spirit World more clearly than the rest of us...  That's really cool, but please keep meditating and building up your defenses against such things, to be safe.  Good luck!

Que linda me la traiga Cuba,
la reina de la Mar Caribe.
Cielo sol no tiene sangre ahi,
y que triste que no puedo vaya,
Oh va, oh va, va.

#32    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 12 August 2003 - 10:26 PM

so are you saying when one dies his spirit is free to roam as he chooses? that kinda doesn't make sense.

Jesus died for everyone, but if you were the only person living, he'd still die just for you. --- Uranium101

#33    tendo

tendo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts

• Madness is the emergency exit.

Posted 13 August 2003 - 10:29 PM

are u religious? cuz to me it sounds like demons...i heard a story of demons being in this one house so they got it exorcised, the demons came back stronger and followed them to school and stuff...then they moved and it was still there. they then had their entire church congregation be at their house doin some type of exorcism and it left for good...maybe your spirit needs some exorcise...im lucky, my ghosts are friendly lol...unless a fanged avril lavigne is concidered unfriendly lol

#34    tendo

tendo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts

• Madness is the emergency exit.

Posted 13 August 2003 - 10:33 PM

my grandfather says that u cant believe in God and ghosts...well he said that (which his wife, my late grandmothers old cd player turns itself on now that she is dead...) but i am a very devout christian and i believe in both, and at church it said the Bible says that we have 3 parts...a body, a soul and a spirit, i believe that our body is just a shell for the other 2 and our soul is our actual being, and the spirit is simply our presence in the world. (u still with me?) when we die our soul goes to heaven or hell, and our spirit remains, so its not really us or the ppl still here, and i dont think it has total concious control over what it does. and i also think that some ghosts, poltergiests and bad haunts are demons, not ghosts...so thats my spin on things

#35    BuhiBuhi-Kun

BuhiBuhi-Kun

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

• "For the last time, Demons don't have stink nuggets...."

Posted 23 August 2003 - 05:08 AM

Wow, sorry for the extremely late reply.  No I'm not religious, I'm ZEN buddhist so I believe it is possible for their to be other planes where these could exist and such.  Lately only the visions and the odd voice have been manifesting.  It seems to ebb and flow perhaps biorhythms has something to do with people's ability to see into other realms.  Sometimes my hamster freaks right out for no reason though...once I was watching it and suddenly it jumped straight up about 3 inches and ran off and hid....There was nothing near it and this was inside.  Happens quite frequently....Maybe in a past life I vanquished some demon and now it is here to get me....okay a little too dramatic but for the meantimes things have quieted down.

自分 お 知る
Nosce te Ipsum
Know thyself
I cannot stress this more.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users