Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

religion, an idiotic prospect

The_Atheist_Mind

a man killed his 3 year old son to sacrifice him to the man's goddess. . . sad eh? this isnt the first time religion has twisted a man's concience. . . the aztecs, in order to please thier god, sacrificed their own people. . . religion exists because people wanted something to explain creation and existance, there was no paul and all the others, (i only remember paul) there is no budda, all religions are false, u will RAAGE at me for this but i must say what i think, there is no proof, the religion takes the minds of those who let it, and makes the people loyal only to that religion, the "priests" are currupt and use the people who follow their ideas,

ask urself these questions if u believe in a religion

1. how was the holy book made? "if ur religion has a holy book"

2. can u prove it? (refering to question 1)

3. does ur god ever answer back?

4. have u asked urself these questions before?

5. if ur god is so nice, why does he let disease take the lives of children, along with violence and hunger?

those are just a few of the questions u can ask urself, please do, and tell urself the truth, if u find "godly answers" to all of them then maybe i will believe too, but its unlikely. . .

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Irish

• IamsSon

• The_Atheist_Mind

• MissMelsWell

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

a man killed his 3 year old son to sacrifice him to the man's goddess. . . sad eh? this isnt the first time religion has twisted a man's concience. . . the aztecs, in order to please thier god, sacrificed their own people. . . religion exists because people wanted something to explain creation and existance, there was no paul and all the others, (i only remember paul) there is no budda, all religions are false, u will RAAGE at me for this but i must say what i think, there is no proof, the religion takes the minds of those who let it, and makes the people loyal only to that religion, the "priests" are currupt and use the people who follow their ideas,

ask urself these questions if u believe in a religion

1. how was the holy book made? "if ur religion has a holy book"

2. can u prove it? (refering to question 1)

3. does ur god ever answer back?

4. have u asked urself these questions before?

5. if ur god is so nice, why does he let disease take the lives of children, along with violence and hunger?

those are just a few of the questions u can ask urself, please do, and tell urself the truth, if u find "godly answers" to all of them then maybe i will believe too, but its unlikely. . .

1. how was the holy book made? "if ur religion has a holy book" -- Man wrote them, that goes for all holy books including non-judeo christian texts

2. can u prove it? (refering to question 1) -- Nope, only you can prove it to your self, it's not up to me to prove it.

3. does ur god ever answer back? -- Yes

4. have u asked urself these questions before? -- Yes

5. if ur god is so nice, why does he let disease take the lives of children, along with violence and hunger? -- He doesn't', we're human and we are delicate and sometimes stupid creatures and we are not God's puppets. It's not up to God to feed us, force us to get along, or stop violence, that's OUR job as humans to figure it out. Heaven is for Utopia, not Earth.

Edited by MissMelsWell

I have one question for you lifeanddeath: Is man at all responsible for anything he does, or is he just a puppet and a victim?

Mankind does not need a religion as an excuse for evil, it’s just convenient.

However your title is sure to cause a flame war it is for that reason I am closing this thread.

Irish