Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

suicide

bumblesue

i knew a 90 year old man whose son developed cancer. he was so upset htat he had giver the cancer to hi son that he took a gun a shot himself in the head. do you think he will be forgiven for this. does it depend on you mental state. some are not in there right minds when this happens. what do you think? thanks if this has been do before it was awhile ago because i donr remember it and would like your opinions

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bumblesue

• Radian

• bumble-sues-friend

• GIDEON MAGE

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i knew a 90 year old man whose son developed cancer. he was so upset htat he had giver the cancer to hi son that he took a gun a shot himself in the head. do you think he will be forgiven for this. does it depend on you mental state. some are not in there right minds when this happens. what do you think? thanks if this has been do before it was awhile ago because i donr remember it and would like your opinions

his neshamah will go to she'ol like everyone else, then reincarnate if he needs to learn more lessons.

I think all mental states within the act of suicide there is forgivenss from God- Always. Suicide in any other condition would or could be seen in different lights, as far as God's forgiveness I would *think*. I don't necessarily believe those who commit suicide and are not mentally Ill will go to hell or anything. I believe it depends on the heart of the individual. All sins are forgivable- .

hello my buddy,

you know what i have been threw,and there was times i wished i would die and at one time i tryed to kill me self and it didnt work and all of this had to do with how hubby was everything.

between family problems and being raped, i kept all this in and just couldnt take it anymore,

the rape hurts me more then anything and at times i wish i was dead,i cannt believe im talking about this, anyway if i say if i would kill me self i believe god would be with me and it would be his

call if i die because he wouldnt want me to be sad anymore

I know that several denominations teach that suicide is an unpardonable sin, but I don't find Biblical support for this. I think if someone is truly born again, then they will be saved... but I would hate to be the one standing before God having to explain why they were unwilling to trust Him in that situation.

hello my buddy,

you know what i have been threw,and there was times i wished i would die and at one time i tryed to kill me self and it didnt work and all of this had to do with how hubby was everything.

between family problems and being raped, i kept all this in and just couldnt take it anymore,

the rape hurts me more then anything and at times i wish i was dead,i cannt believe im talking about this, anyway if i say if i would kill me self i believe god would be with me and it would be his

linda, i have known you for over 30 years. i wish you would call me when you feel this way. at least you let me know, even if it was in this thread.at least you let me know. there is nothing and i mean nothing that is worth you doing that. there is always a way around problemws. you know that. just plaese call me if you have feeling like these again. ok. love you girl

because we are human, and we are weak. We are ran by our emotions..

I know that several denominations teach that suicide is an unpardonable sin, but I don't find Biblical support for this. I think if someone is truly born again, then they will be saved... but I would hate to be the one standing before God having to explain why they were unwilling to trust Him in that situation.

neither would i. i dont need anything else to answer for.

hello my buddy,

You know, whether you feel it, or not YOU ARE A SURVIVOR!!-- and you should stand proud of yourself, NOT depressed. YOU have NOTHING to be depressed about. We all get depressed and feel unworthy, but you made it thru-- and YES youre here to tell the tale,.. You are a survivor.. Yes ma'm.

linda, i have known you for over 30 years. i wish you would call me when you feel this way. at least you let me know, even if it was in this thread.at least you let me know. there is nothing and i mean nothing that is worth you doing that. there is always a way around problemws. you know that. just plaese call me if you have feeling like these again. ok. love you girl

ok girlfriend ,you know i stay to myself anymore,talking has always been hard,when i open up someone always throws a brick to it and my wall keeps getting higher,when i was talking about my rape with couscilers( over look spelling)ect they said i dont trust anyone and my wall keeps getting bigger and one day i will never let it down, sue that wall is there now and will not come down now.

i believe what the lady said,i dont think i will ever let it down,i cannt talk to my husband about it because he is always the one that throws the brickwall up

ok girlfriend ,you know i stay to myself anymore,talking has always been hard,when i open up someone always throws a brick to it and my wall keeps getting higher,when i was talking about my rape with couscilers( over look spelling)ect they said i dont trust anyone and my wall keeps getting bigger and one day i will never let it down, sue that wall is there now and will not come down now.

i believe what the lady said,i dont think i will ever let it down,i cannt talk to my husband about it because he is always the one that throws the brickwall up

YOU HAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am sorry, but topics addressing suicide are not permitted on the forum.