Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Timewave Zero August 30

HoboMoo

For those of you that don't now, Timeewave Zero is a very interesting program used to map out the history of time essentially and predicts "novelty" moments in history when something extremely bad happens, when the point on the graph is at a peak low. It is much more complex and I won't go in depth now but here is a link to more info about it:

http://www.december2...e-Wave-Zero.htm

According to TimeWave Zero, on August 30 (tomorrow), the novelty is at the lowest it will be until December 21, 2012 at which it goes infinitely down (yes same day as Mayan prophecies). This means that there should be something drastic occuring tomorrow.

Just putting it out there to see if everything actually happens. But do some research on this if you are interested in 2012 stuff. VERY VERY interesting.

Listen to the man who invented this theory, my favorite scientist, Terence Mckenna (Also creator of Stoned Ape Theory) talk about it here:

Edited by HoboMoo

I wonder how drastic an occurrence it will take to qualify? Like, Israel bombing Iran or Syria using chem/bio? Not teasing, seriously. I guess we'll wait and see.

It's bit to shroomy to take seriously.. Lol.

• Like 1

So far nothing...

Although I did have a dream a bridge collapsed. Maybe due to an earthquake? Could just be due to me thinking something is bound to happen lol

Edited by HoboMoo

The Mayans didn't make any predictions concerning anything on 12/21/2012

More recent research has the Mayan calendar ending in 2220 instead of 2012

McKenna was on a drug trip when he came up with his theory

No one who has ever used the theory has ever predicted anything.

More like Iran known to sent in co-ops to Syria finally defeats the opposition and occupied Syria, assisted the pro-Assad army in their incredible carnage of Syrian people and preserved Assad's power...and now Iran plans 3 or 4 months to attack Israel by using Syria as their base of operation. It's logical and makes sense, because Iran is close enough to constructed one nuclear bomb and Israel has theirs ready on tactiful alert in case of Iran invades them.

....once in a blue moon!

Tonight is a "blue moon" by the way....

The Timewave Zero sounds familiar. Wasn't there another member who became obsessed with it and got banned?

No idea, it is incredibly interesting though. But it looks like nothing major happened today. Maybe the Republican Nation Convention is what it's referring too :tu:

• Like 1

By watching the news in the past year, I can consider two other possible megadisasters not just a Middle Eastern war threat based on the timewave zero model to happen today or tomorrow (August 31st).

Japan is still at high risk of more nuclear accidents from the continuously instable Fukushima plant. There are suggestions to evacuate an entire nation of 120-128 million Japanese to somewhere like the uninhabited depths of Siberia, Australia, Canada or Brazil (plus the US) are considered by a few officials within the Japanese government.

and Europe's Euro collapse disaster plan, but the UK closes borders and Greece falls into EU emergency occupation until their debt is paid off. [media=]

Timewave Zero Aug. 30-31, 2012 seems like it's possible: To add are the urban legends of FEMA evacuation camps in the inner parts of the US, plus rumors of entirely constructed "ghost cities" built by Chinese government officials for economic purposes in east Africa.

I sense a few insiders in the US government and China knew millions of Greeks and a whole country (Japan) need relocation for a better life economically or to survive free of radiation.

Australia and parts of North and South America can fit in 120-some million new humans, but large-scale evacuation of this magnitude are not realistic and impossible to achieve. And the UK government's plans on refusing an excess over a quota of Greek or other national economic refugees smack of insensitivity, then countries need to prepare for mass exoduses are what timewave zero can predict.

Edited by Quake Storm Maverick 66er

By the way....I was mistaken...the Blue Moon is tonight...meh...so it didn't jive with timewave zero....oops

The Timewave Zero sounds familiar. Wasn't there another member who became obsessed with it and got banned?

You're probably thinking of Joiner. He left in March of 2010 of his own accord mostly because he was getting negative feedback since none of his predictions using Time Wave Theory ever came true. One of his last posts was that he was going to come back in November of that year to laugh at all the doubters but I see he never did. One of his topics is here http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=168311&st=0

Edited by Quaentum
  • Like 1

I see two of Joiner's predictions came true: Dec. 30, 2009 mag.5.1 tremor east of San Diego along the Mexican border and Feb. 27, 2010 (a month late?) earthquake M8.8 not in Iran, but only in Chile. They are purely coincidental, even more when a M8 struck the Philippines yesterday caused serious damage in the country. (shrugs) and he predicted a (British?) royal wedding sometime in 2011 (Prince William bewedded Princess Kate on April 29th). Joiner tried to predict the future within 3 years of the timewave zero with more errors and some coincidential events...and LOL for Puridalan calls him out a "fake psychic". :whistle:

William and Kate married in 2012, not 2011.

Gotcha! http://www.celebuzz.com/2011-04-29/prince-william-kate-kiss-photo/ I was right...had to prove it to you, Wearer of Hats.

No Korean (North?) coup d'etat took place in Dec. 2010-Jan. 2011 either, the time Kim Jong-il passed away and was succeeded by his son Kim Jong-Un.

Gotcha! http://www.celebuzz....ate-kiss-photo/ I was right...had to prove it to you, Wearer of Hats.

No Korean (North?) coup d'etat took place in Dec. 2010-Jan. 2011 either, the time Kim Jong-il passed away and was succeeded by his son Kim Jong-Un.

Yep, it was in 2011. But not difficult to predict if you follow the Royal lot.

I see two of Joiner's predictions came true: Dec. 30, 2009 mag.5.1 tremor east of San Diego along the Mexican border and Feb. 27, 2010 (a month late?) earthquake M8.8 not in Iran, but only in Chile. They are purely coincidental, even more when a M8 struck the Philippines yesterday caused serious damage in the country. (shrugs) and he predicted a (British?) royal wedding sometime in 2011 (Prince William bewedded Princess Kate on April 29th). Joiner tried to predict the future within 3 years of the timewave zero with more errors and some coincidential events...and LOL for Puridalan calls him out a "fake psychic". :whistle:

Have you got a list of how many predictions didn't come true?

You're probably thinking of Joiner. He left in March of 2010 of his own accord mostly because he was getting negative feedback since none of his predictions using Time Wave Theory ever came true. One of his last posts was that he was going to come back in November of that year to laugh at all the doubters but I see he never did. One of his topics is here http://www.unexplain...pic=168311&st=0

That's who I was thinking of. I remember now. I have to reread that thread.

Joiner had a 98% inaccuracy rate, lemme tell ya...nobody can be sure what will happen when the timewave zero dips down, other than warning us something negative is about to happen, and the bigger the drop the more negative outcome to the world.

I can't say how coincidential it is tonight: September 1st-2nd was the start and end of World War II on nearly the same dates.

1939 (Sept. 1st): Nazi Germany invades Poland, the British and French declare war on Germany.

1945 (Sept. 2nd): Japan surrenders to the US army and allies aboard a naval ship in Tokyo Bay.

Timewaves should fluctuate on the same dates in chronological or numerological cycles, about every 6 years in the case of World War II (peaked in 1941 - Dec. 7th by the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor to get the US into the war).

1933 (Jan. 30th?) : Adolf Hitler becomes chancellor of Germany he will later make the Nazi regime to a dictatorship.

1933-1939=6 plus = 1945 plus 6 again = 1951. I'm reminded of the infamous satanic number "666" for the devil.

1951 (Apr. 15th?): The U.S. army and United Nations restores Japanese sovereignity in the treaty of San Francisco.

In between the cycles: 1935-6 - Nuremberg Laws in Nazi Germany segregates its' Jewish citizens, 1942 - Battle of Midway - closest to US home soil of the Hawaiian Islands - the US defeats Japan, and 1948 - International War Crime Trials of Japanese officers (the Nazis' was in 1946-47).

or a five year cycle of events to prelude to, peak and result from WWII:

1932 (Nov.): Nazis won the majority of national elections in Germany, and Hitler kept his promises - including the "anschluss" of Austria to "reunify" with Germany.

1938 (Nov. 1st?) : British PM Chamberlain acts as peace broker with Hitler to give Germany the Sudetenland of Czechoslovakia, a German speaking region of the country, in hope no war will result.

1944 (June 6th) : D- Day invasion, when the US and British make an armed landing on the beaches of Normandy, France to drive out the Nazi occupation in the next 2 to 6 months from France and the Low Countries.

1950 (June 20th?) : The Korean war breaks out when the Soviet-backed North invades the US allied South, the two countries are a result of the split of the peninsula after the War, when Russia recovers the north part of Japanese occupied Korea.

...and 3 and 4 year cycles could determine what took place during and after the second world war:

1931: Japan invades and annexes Manchuria, an industrialized part of northeastern China.

1934: Adolf Hitler becomes fuhrer, he suspends democratic government and eradicated political adversaries.

1937: Japan invades China by landing in Shanghai, Tienstin and Nanking performing massacres by the tens of millions of civilians.

1940: Nazis invade and occupy all neutral neighbors except Switzerland and Sweden, and took over France.

1943: The Soviets defeated Nazi invaders in the Battles of Leningrad (St. Petersburg) and Stalingrad (Volgograd).

1946: The British assisted millions of Jewish refugees from post-war Europe relocate into Palestine, which became the independent state of Israel in 1948.

1949: The independence of two Germanies: the Federal Republic of Germany (the West) under the US and its allies, and the Soviet-satellite state German Democratic Republic (the East) to be annexed by the west in 1990.

The problem with TimeWave Zero is you look at the graph, we try to figure out what it's meaning is and we may well go by watching, reading or listen to the news media current events report what goes on in the world, and we come up with the unusual predictions we think will come.

Joiner had a 98% inaccuracy rate, lemme tell ya...nobody can be sure what will happen when the timewave zero dips down, other than warning us something negative is about to happen, and the bigger the drop the more negative outcome to the world.

Actually when probabilities are figured in he has a 100% failure rate as far as actually predicting anything.

Hmm. when i tried the link in the opening P, it just came up a big black blank. Perhaps I'm not looking at it through the right dimension or something.

By watching the news in the past year, I can consider two other possible megadisasters not just a Middle Eastern war threat based on the timewave zero model to happen today or tomorrow (August 31st).

Japan is still at high risk of more nuclear accidents from the continuously instable Fukushima plant. There are suggestions to evacuate an entire nation of 120-128 million Japanese to somewhere like the uninhabited depths of Siberia, Australia, Canada or Brazil (plus the US) are considered by a few officials within the Japanese government.

and Europe's Euro collapse disaster plan, but the UK closes borders and Greece falls into EU emergency occupation until their debt is paid off. [media=]

Timewave Zero Aug. 30-31, 2012 seems like it's possible: To add are the urban legends of FEMA evacuation camps in the inner parts of the US, plus rumors of entirely constructed "ghost cities" built by Chinese government officials for economic purposes in east Africa.

I sense a few insiders in the US government and China knew millions of Greeks and a whole country (Japan) need relocation for a better life economically or to survive free of radiation.

Australia and parts of North and South America can fit in 120-some million new humans, but large-scale evacuation of this magnitude are not realistic and impossible to achieve. And the UK government's plans on refusing an excess over a quota of Greek or other national economic refugees smack of insensitivity, then countries need to prepare for mass exoduses are what timewave zero can predict.

Really? Evacuate the entire population of Japan? And people really believe this stuff?!

What would EU emergency occupation of Greece entail? Would it be led by the Germans again, experts at occupying places of old. I don't recall any Dramatic scenes when Mr. Cameroon has said he will close the Borders, but he may have done & it slipped by when the media were preoccupied with prince Harry, perhaps.

"Campaigners Against Excess Unification in Europe"; CAEUIE? What kind of an acronym is that?

Edited by 747400

• 1 month later...

I can't say how coincidential it is tonight: September 1st-2nd was the start and end of World War II on nearly the same dates.

1939 (Sept. 1st): Nazi Germany invades Poland, the British and French declare war on Germany.

1945 (Sept. 2nd): Japan surrenders to the US army and allies aboard a naval ship in Tokyo Bay.

To be a bit more accurate, While Japan did formally sign the Instrument of Surrender on Sept 2nd, the war actually ended on 15 August when Japan agreed to surrender and began ordering their units to lay down their arms... Interestingly enough, Hiroo Onoda, the last Japanese soldier to surrender did so on March 9th,1974....

Edited by Taun