Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Magical rituals for self empowerment

anatoly

We all heard about gurus telling us to do weird rituals to empower ourselves... and for the more open minded bunch, we dive into magickal books and tried preforming magical rituals to get results for either something we want to get or to change ourselves in some ways...

Without going too deep into ceremonial magick and describing long and complicated rituals... I would like to share my rituals that I do on a daily basis for self empowerment as well as I would like to hear from you all what type of rituals you do. As a group we can share and help each other.

So here goes...

When I wake up, I try to summon and absorb the energy of the sun, I imagine myself growing bigger and bigger until I find myself inside the sun encompassing its core. I then begin (Kinda like superman from comic books) to try and absorb the energy of the sun through my pores, I begin to visualize and feel the heat going into me, into my cells and molecules until I'm completely enveloped in the firely energy of the sun. Afterwards when it's over I usually feel cleansed and refreshed, ready to start my day

During the day if I happen to be in a room that I find has negative energy in it, I imagine the room filled with purified water, I lift up my hands and as I decend my hands in a forceful motion I image the water cleansing the room and taking all the negativity with it, going into the ground. This works wonders =)

• Like 1

I get up in the morning, get dressed, feed my kitty, make a cup of coffee and watch Pokemon before I go to work.

That is my ritual. Works wonders too 'cause coffee is the solution to all my energy problems...for at least three hours anyways.

Coffee is based on water so I guess that is a good substitute.

Not trying to make fun of you though..that is my "ritual" so to speak.

Edited by Ryu

We all heard about gurus telling us to do weird rituals to empower ourselves... and for the more open minded bunch, we dive into magickal books and tried preforming magical rituals to get results for either something we want to get or to change ourselves in some ways...

Without going too deep into ceremonial magick and describing long and complicated rituals... I would like to share my rituals that I do on a daily basis for self empowerment as well as I would like to hear from you all what type of rituals you do. As a group we can share and help each other.

So here goes...

"We all heard about these farkakteh 'be helped without trying' scams, now hear mine and share yours!"

Do you know the reason for the complex steps and rites undertaken during ceremonial work? It's to show that the practitioner gives enough of a damn about what they're doing and understands the implications of and inherent responsibility required in asking for spiritual power. Nothing out there just freely gives spiritual power and potency for no reason or cost. And (especially in any sort of ritualized setting), the act of opening oneself and drawing in indiscriminately is not only counter to the deliberate and willful control rituals are designed to enable, but potential dangerous to a spiritual self.

But hey, why bother respecting the age-old tradition of religious rite when you can aggrandize the most simple act of waking up in the morning by trying to impart some sort of great arcane or spiritual depth to its terminology?

Turning towards the sun won't impart you with magical power. It's literally the morning routine of freaking baboons:

153939719-female-chacma-baboon-sunning-herself-in-the-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=EVJPTD%2FADc6u%2B8Tlhcj2IeTQLWbIFv2Ju3%2BI3MjVba8%3D

Well, isn't that the damnedest thing. She's meditating!… The sun couldn't possibly have anything to do with warming a chilled body that's been still all night and covered in dew.

• Like 1

I think Ryu has it right. Just do what you love, work hard at it, Ignore nay sayers, Beyond that find a mentor and be honest with yourself about your short comings. Then work to correct them.

• Like 1

Each morning I take a few moments to visualize my day. What I have to do, etc. So far I've got a 90% success ratio, all due to pre-programming my life. Mental Magick :tu:

So here goes...

When I wake up, I try to summon and absorb the energy of the sun, I imagine myself growing bigger and bigger until I find myself inside the sun encompassing its core. I then begin (Kinda like superman from comic books) to try and absorb the energy of the sun through my pores, I begin to visualize and feel the heat going into me, into my cells and molecules until I'm completely enveloped in the firely energy of the sun. Afterwards when it's over I usually feel cleansed and refreshed, ready to start my day

During the day if I happen to be in a room that I find has negative energy in it, I imagine the room filled with purified water, I lift up my hands and as I decend my hands in a forceful motion I image the water cleansing the room and taking all the negativity with it, going into the ground. This works wonders =)

If it works for you , great ! Just ignore the pompous self righteous ******s that seem to think mockery boosts themselves .... somehow.

Morning / dawn meditation / ritual is a great thing to to do (also at the other 4 quarters ; noon, sunset and midnight. )

• Like 1

I've gotten quite good at magick. I get what I want when I want.

I imagine the life I want.. say some magic words.. and poof..

i get my dream!

Some people think it's not fair. But hey they don't believe in magic,

I don't believe in a 9 to 5.. or being slave!

Life is wonderful :)