Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Death-defying stunt from Russian man up high

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,620 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:13 PM

Imagine if a sudden gust of wind rustled up? At least we'd have his helmet cam capture the fall... :no:

I think the second half of the vid is worst, it made my hands 'and' feet sweat... ush!

and just in case you're tempted. PLEASE dont try this at home! This video was made by a totally unprofessional lunatic

Edited by seeder, 11 May 2013 - 07:19 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,635 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:31 PM

Oh boy! even the cameraman has balls albeit not as big as the other lunatic.
I felt dizzy just watching this, I had to take my feet off the settee and put them on the floor.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#3    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,620 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:41 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 11 May 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

Oh boy! even the cameraman has balls albeit not as big as the other lunatic.
I felt dizzy just watching this, I had to take my feet off the settee and put them on the floor.

I keel kinda sorry for russian kids with nothing much to do, Imagine how bored you have to be to think that one up!! :w00t:   But I also bet it encourages copy cats somewhere

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:44 PM

Oh my gawd yolo much? So scary :passifier:

"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you." "A believer is not a thinker and a thinker is not a believer." - Marian Noel Sherman, M.D.

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned."

#5    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,620 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:50 PM

yeh I was right about them being bored in Russia as found a few more nail biters,

I think I may have to write the Russian govt a letter and tell them about the benefits of opening youth clubs up - and making skate parks to end the teens boredom

#6    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,635 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:50 PM

View Postseeder, on 11 May 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

I keel kinda sorry for russian kids with nothing much to do, Imagine how bored you have to be to think that one up!! :w00t:   But I also bet it encourages copy cats somewhere
Yep, the Russians either become billionaires, football club owners or lunatics doing this sort of stuff.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#7    TSS

TSS

Observer

• 5,704 posts

• The loud ones never last!

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:57 PM

I love this kind of stuff....or free climbing in general, but also TT riders too (or any motorbike road racing).....anyone who can take fear and control it to that level gets a beer from me...hats off to them!

Edited by Sky Scanner, 11 May 2013 - 08:34 PM.

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble

#8    Star of the Sea

Star of the Sea

Pienso en ti siempre

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

• 'The light of the world'

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

Jeepers creepers.. could barely breath watching that :o

"Love one another as I have loved you" John 15:9-17

#9    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,620 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:10 PM

View PostSky Scanner, on 11 May 2013 - 07:57 PM, said:

I love this kind of stuff....or free climbing in general, but also TT riders too (or any motorbike road racing).....anyone who can take fear and control it to that level gets a beer for me...hats off to them!

Yeh me too they're great arent they? make me sweat for real tho some of them!! And 'Parkour' or 'free running', specially with the original French guy who starred in James Bond! Ah - if only that kind of sport had been about when I was young enough to do it, id have loved it!!

Anyway every time I watch a vid I see links to similar, theres many to choose from!

so a couple more

#10    TSS

TSS

Observer

• 5,704 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:17 PM

It makes the scariest hiking trail almost look tame now...but it's still worth a walk...

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble

#11    TSS

TSS

Observer

• 5,704 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:22 PM

This is pretty cool too...

#12    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,620 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:33 PM

View PostSky Scanner, on 11 May 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

It makes the scariest hiking trail almost look tame now...but it's still worth a walk...

Wow that looked kinda fun, except for the bits on the ledge with holes on the floor

View PostSky Scanner, on 11 May 2013 - 08:22 PM, said:

This is pretty cool too...

Yep and that really defines the term mountain biking!

#13    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,635 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

View PostSky Scanner, on 11 May 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

Ah you got to hold your hands up to the guys who build those steps and paths.

#14    TSS

TSS

Observer

• 5,704 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:39 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 11 May 2013 - 08:37 PM, said:

Ah you got to hold your hands up to the guys who build those steps and paths.

An 'ealth and safety' man would need a bigger clip board dealing with that lot! :D

#15    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,635 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:43 PM

View PostSky Scanner, on 11 May 2013 - 08:39 PM, said:

An 'ealth and safety' man would need a bigger clip board dealing with that lot! :D
Can`t imagine the Russians and the hiking trail have got the same council H&S officers we have here. Would love to see some of our councils work round those sites for a day, they would not know where to start, let alone have the balls to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users