Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did God create it self?

SpringhealedJack

I am sorry if this offends anyone.

Is God experiencing life through you?

The way I see God is everythingness, something so highly evolved its impossible for humans to grasp. The way I see it is this. look at God for a minute as your body, and God’s creations and children as the cells in that body, do the cells have the level of consciousness to be able to understand the wholeness of the body (there God) it dwells in? Do the cells that work through your body and brain understand the huge level of consciousness and intellect that the brain houses? The answer is no, just how us humans cant really understand the body they live in the universe/God.

To me God is experiencing things through life/us, we are simply experiencers or a vehicle or physical vessel for a higher power to be able to progress forward. God is wanting to find its self, and the only way God can do that is by experiencing it self through life/us, we all came from God, and we shall all return if you like.

What I am trying to say is that we are all individuals connected to a greater oneness that is beyond our comprehension. God wont give up on us as some might believe, because God is us and everything, God is within us, and we are within God. If God was to give up on us God would be giving up on it self. If God was to bring about total destruction, God would be killing apart of it self killing an experience it created for it self.

There is a universe within each one of you, and one outside. I believe there are thoughts below us and above us all apart of a mass consciousness. God wants to understand the void and wants to make the void alive and wants the unknown to be known, and experience all that is void, and the only way to do that is to venture into life within the void of Gods self, which is what we are doing, the more life spreads, the universe expands, and the light of God illuminates the darkness or void, where life or consciousness had not yet reached.

Each experience we have is Gods experience, we are like the senses of the divine, like sparks that radiate from the source of all things. I believe we judge our selves, but only with our own morals and expectations we set for our self before we came to experience, or our God self expected of us or its self. God can not judge us as some would believe, as that would be God judging it self, which in a sense is true, just that God is not separate from us.

I see the beginning as nothingness, a point of nothing, then that point become self aware, which formed the consciousness, and for what we call time the point was only aware of its self, and nothing more, and knew nothing of it self and had no personality as it had nothing to compare it self to or to learn from, the moment it asked the first question, it then had two thoughts, that then separated it self into two consciousnesses, like life being formed for the first time, like the egg in a women’s womb. It then was able to ask ‘who am I’. It wanted now something or someone to compare it self with on a larger scale, so it created the light with more thoughts, which is what life it self sprang from, the life is God, feeling something it can compare its self to so that it may better understand its self and expand its consciousness and divine mind. The creator has just created it self by the simple realisation of recognising it self, and thinking it self into existence. From God later would be us humans that would continue on with them thoughts which is why we build and create on earth by thinking our way through evolution.

The moment God awoke was the moment life was born. Life is the light and light is the life.

I wrote something a while ago because I was board, I wanted to see if I could put into words how I see the universe as being created, and this is what I came up with.................

In the beginning there was the dark void, the void was silent and still, it spread for eternity and beyond, above and below, within and without, the beyond was alone in everything that existed, and without question or answer, without time or distance. Self comprehension was impossible without a thought to imagine, or a mind to judge, or an eye to realise. Evil could not be, as good had never been, emotion never felt, love or hate had nothing to reflect from or yet to engulf.

In the beginning there was a light, the light was silent and still, it spread for eternity and beyond, above and below, within and without, the beyond was alone in everything that existed, and without question or answer, without time or distance. Self comprehension was impossible without a thought to imagine, or a mind to judge, or an eye to realise. Evil could not be, as good had never been, emotion never felt, love or hate had nothing to reflect from or yet to engulf.

The infinite darkness opened its mind and asked who am I, and the light was born into its thoughts, the dark spark thought hatched from within the beyond, and into the void, and a new born consciousness had asked the first question, and the new and first life became the darkness, and shadowed the illuminating light, shadows swirled and mixed with light, together they danced a harmonious kinship, in which the answers to the first question dwelled.

The infinite light opened its mind and asked who am I, and the darkness was born into its thoughts, the light spark thought hatched from within the beyond, and into the darkness, and a new born consciousness had asked the first question, and the new and first life became the light and darkness shadowed the light, light swirled and mixed with the darkness, together they danced a harmonious kinship, in which the answers to the first question dwelled.

The dark found companionship in the light, as did the light in the dark, both realising that the light was at one with the void and the void with the light, for they knew that the two are as the one, and that the two had searched for each other for eternal stillness, one blinded by the dark, and one blinded by the light not knowing of each others existence, now knowing there can only be life when each conscious thought are as one, and at peace with the other, and can see the opposite. Opposites, yet joined as one, they now rejoiced there partnership, for now they see the eternal truth, that each exists, and that each thought of light and darkness will forever hold up the other.

As they dance one sees a light and the other the darkness, for now they have the sight for both too see, the beauty that is eternally thee.

There eyes meet and love is born, its love at first site and life has just begun, with no past, and no future to yet touch, there child will be what is to come an eternal life still unknown,. There relationship will grow and ever strengthen, and questions will arise always to be answered.

Both parts of the one look forward and wonder what there future child and life will hold, for its in the hands of there love and trust in each other, a faith in them selves and the love of there hearts is what gives them the eternal life and perpetual light and shadow that will forever shine on down and breath life into and cover all there creation in perfect harmony.

They embrace and the light of love shines into the dark, and the dark into the light, life expands from the eternal union, both light and dark radiates out into the void and into the light, the beginning has begun with no end. The blind have found them selves, and consciousness and life is born, and the dawn of eternity is within and expanding…………

I doubt that makes much sense to people other than my self, but I understand, it its how I can even begin to wrap my head around the idea of infinity and past future and present.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Imaginary Friend

• AtlantisRises

• SandDunePsychonaut

• SpringhealedJack

I see you are beginning the path of truth.

You are finding the path to enlightenment. For the journey always is and always was. Only the eternal now is true.Only the journey is real, you have created with your "Mind" not your spirit the destination.

The universe is I and only through me can you gain enlightenment. That should be clearer.

You are the bearer of light, but humanity has broken that light into pieces, but there can be only one.

: It is said gods playfulness created the universe and for us to be playful in his name, unfortunately the scolars changed it to rejoice to keep control. If the angels are playful as they say, imagine the Lord Of The Angels! Blessed is the lord. I am the lord said christ, and I am within you.

Removed unnecessary quote - PA

Edited by Paranoid Android

God's only purpose is to craete and rule the universe...before he created the universe he had no purpose.

I doubt that makes much sense to people other than my self, but I understand, it its how I can even begin to wrap my head around the idea of infinity and past future and present.

It makes perfect sense to me and I couldn't have said it better myself, beautiful. I believe we exist in the Mind of the Universe/God and the Universe/God exists in our Mind. Without it we could not exist and without us it could not exist.

It perceived us(all) and we took shape and simultaneously we perceived it(All) and it took shape. In the blink of an eye the Mind comprehended All, the All in all. The All is in all but it is equally true that all is in The All. Within and without, we need to seek no further than within to find that which is without, for we are Mind and God is Mind. As we were created from Mind, we create with Mind.

Welcome to UM, it's good to meet you. What philosophies do you enjoy?

It makes perfect sense to me and I couldn't have said it better myself, beautiful. I believe we exist in the Mind of the Universe/God and the Universe/God exists in our Mind. Without it we could not exist and without us it could not exist.

It perceived us(all) and we took shape and simultaneously we perceived it(All) and it took shape. In the blink of an eye the Mind comprehended All, the All in all. The All is in all but it is equally true that all is in The All. Within and without, we need to seek no further than within to find that which is without, for we are Mind and God is Mind. As we were created from Mind, we create with Mind.

Welcome to UM, it's good to meet you. What philosophies do you enjoy?

I know I am not him, but

As far as spiritually I enjoy the Tao Te Ching, The Vedas, The teachings of the Hopi, the Navajo. Political philosophy is irrelevent, since we are al one being with one destiny, but it sure is fun. We are god's creative, and playful reflection. My favorite authors are Frederick Nietzche, Gurdjieff, Black Elk, Alan W. Watts, Carl Sagan, Brian Greene. I would like to get to know people who would like to work together to find truth. Please email me at kenryn1@netzero.net

Edited by 8THCHAKRA

I know I am not him, but

As far as spiritually I enjoy the Tao Te Ching, The Vedas, The teachings of the Hopi, the Navajo. Political philosophy is irrelevent, since we are al one being with one destiny, but it sure is fun. We are god's creative, and playful reflection. My favorite authors are Frederick Nietzche, Gurdjieff, Black Elk, Alan W. Watts, Carl Sagan, Brian Greene. I would like to get to know people who would like to work together to find truth. Please email me at kenryn1@netzero.net

Good to meet you and that is a nice range of philosophies you are interested in. I agree political philosophy and debate is irrelevant on the Path, though it sure is fun as you said lol, it can be of some use. Check your inbox :tu:

I believe that reality is composed of an infinite number continuously more complex levels, an eternal pattern composed of everything that is in all levels and all times and dimensions.

I believe that God is the living soul of eternity.

I don't think God created itself. God just is.

I don't think God created itself. God just is.

exactly....this is why no mortal can phathom the Way of the Creator.

because all mortals have a beginning and end.....He does not.

so creation is just like the thoughts and daydreams of an infinite god? we are merely his feelings and emotions? we are all a part of his infinite presence and mind? that pretty much means that if god is feeling sad, the universe will be in chaos, and when he is joyful, it will flourish. thats deep thought man keep it up :tu:

I'm an agnostic so I believe in the possibility that God exists I just can't know for sure. But instead of asking "Did God create himself?" I tend to find myself asking "Did we create God?"

This "is god experiencing life through me?"-theory kinda makes sense, i have to give it a lot of thought.

Best topic in a loong time.

Edited by Stoney_McPot

God did create Himself. Who could have created God except for God. But he isn't living vicariously through us...He is an Entity unto His own self. We are His creation....

...gone astray....

i think man created god. and we all want ot believe this, lol

i know i sound like a downer, but thats just MO

I understand. You even see this guys web site.

http://everythingforever.com/

Interesting stuff.

Our Universe is one of an infinite many Universes in the multi-verse which is more than likely made up of an infinite number of multi-verses. All exist in imaginary time with no beginning and no end, only change. We are the evolution of this Universe to reflect upon its self.

Great post SpringhealedJack, welcome to UM.

Thank you

Darkwind

I totally agree with this

And God is Love

And if you agree that the universe is a big cycle/circle, then just think about what is wrong with the world today is everyone has their own little circles. Before we will get anywhere we need to accept and love everyone, no matter what their opinions, relgions or anything we need basically love everyone. Create one circle.

I think that is the true meaning of heaven.

Edited by Rhian

SpringhealedJack,

Yes, it makes sense to me and I agree with you.

I came to believe that after reading Neale Donald Walsch and what he wrote aligned with my inner truths about love, life, and the universe to name a few.

It sounds like you've already read the "With God" books, but if you haven't I have no doubt you would enjoy reading them. :tu:

P.S. I noticed your effort in not saying "He" when referring to God. Our religions seem so sure that he's a male and most people seem to be also, but I'm not. But so what...God is just a name too. I think a better term would be the word "I."

It could be true, I surely believe we're all connected in some way. This topic was discussed on Coast to coast AM the other night. It was referred to as the God Theory:

"What is The God Theory?

The idea goes back to one of the founders of modern astrophysics, Sir James Jeans, who wrote that the universe seemed to him to be more like a great thought than like a great machine. Well, whose great thought might that be? So I start with the concept of a supreme intelligence that has to be completely consistent with the Big Bang, evolution and other scientific knowledge. The God Theory then includes a very logical and compelling reason for why such a supreme intelligence would create universes in the first place: to transform infinite potential into experience. The experiences of the life forms (such as human beings) possible in the many different universes become the experience of the supreme intelligence. We are all sparks of God, experiencing his/her creativity. This has nothing to do with intelligent design: God does not need to microengineer or micromanage the evolution of life forms. The ideas of God are the basic laws of physics and the associated physical constants."

http://www.thegodtheory.com/

http://www.thegodtheory.com/questionsanswers.htm

SandDunePsychonaut

I came to believe that after reading Neale Donald Walsch and what he wrote aligned with my inner truths about love, life, and the universe to name a few.

It sounds like you've already read the "With God" books

I sure have read them my friend, isn’t it a shame that more people don’t read his books? What a better world we would live in if people listened to the words within his books?

Edited by SpringhealedJack

• 3 weeks later...

SandDunePsychonaut

I sure have read them my friend, isn’t it a shame that more people don’t read his books? What a better world we would live in if people listened to the words within his books?

It's all good, but yes, some people could use a little read or two of his. Have you read coming home w/ God? (Death with God) That's like the only book "w/God" that I haven't read. I'm sure it'll be all good and trippy. :yes:

Is God experiencing life through you?

Yes, and vice versa. user posted image

I'm an agnostic so I believe in the possibility that God exists I just can't know for sure. But instead of asking "Did God create himself?" I tend to find myself asking "Did we create God?"

That is VERY close to what i believe, that WE created god, and all the other gods and that we destroy gods,

The most common way to describe this is as a "power of the mind" thing where our belief actually coalesces into a major force, however as belief dwindles this force (sometimes called god) also fades and eventually is destroyed.

Anyway that is one of the ways i THINK god might exist, but i am open to all other ideas.........

and once again we come back to the conclusion that God exists only in our head/mind...

I believe one of the errors we(humanity) tend to make is that we say that GOD is something beyond ourselves and that we just can't be like him/her. But then we start wondering, how come sometimes out of the blue we know what is going to happen in the next two minutes? I dont know a reaelly fast prediction. Or how do deja-vu come to occur as a matter of fact. Or how can someone move something with the simple thought of it? You can keep on listing things of "unreal" things that tend to happen to some people. I believe we have the power of God inside oursleves, we just don't want to admit it or realize it because we have been taught all of our lives that things like this are "unreal" or simply "movie-like only", or if you see angels or you do any of this things you are simply "insane."

Now, if God created him/herself I do not know. Perhaps he simply "is" as someone mentioned a few posts before. Or perhaps we are all God, divided into mini-Gods yet with the same power.

And for the one that said that mortals have a beginning and end unlike God, I must disagree. Our beginning isn't when we are born, but before it(long time before it) and our end is never as well, for when we die we just continue to be in the spiritual world. Mortal bodies are just a transportation in the physical world, the mortal bodies are our "cars" for us to be able to experience the physical world.

God couldn't have created himself. Its impossible. How can you create yourself if you don't exist yet???

God couldn't have created himself. Its impossible. How can you create yourself if you don't exist yet???

Here is the common sense problem. Common sense says that God/the Universe can not have created him/itself. So what are the alternatives?

1. Either God/the Universe always existed, he/it had no beginning OR
  2. God/the Universe was created by someone/something else.
Alternative 2 just leaves you with exactly the same problem you started with. Alternative 1 also leaves a common sense problem: how can someone/something that had no start exist?

Conclusion: the creation of God/the Universe defies common sense.

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf