Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

woman kills month old baby

Saturnalia

I am watching this on nancy grace (NOHATERS) right now as we speak, and this case just broke that a woman murdered her 28 day old child by placing it in the microwave....and cooking it to death.

Does anyone have any more information?

I have never heard of anything more horrific in my entire life... :no:

edit:

More information, here is the link.

http://www.courttv.com/news/2006/1128/microwave_ap.html

Edited by Saturnalia

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crouton

• girty1600

• rapid7

• TK0001

This is just utterly horrible. I was also reading an article where the same thing happened where a woman stuck her son in the microwave. When later asked about it, she said she didnt remember places him in the microwave and turning it on. People are disgusting.

Oh yeah this case..didn't the police find a frozen chicken wrapped up in a cot?

oh well, we all make mistakes- with busy lifestyles at all that.. :mellow:

This is so horrible why,why,why. My heart hurts I cant read anymore getting sick this woman should not be able to take another breath...... just evil. GET RID OF HER!

They were out drinking before they came home.

Only alcoholics have genuine alcohol induced amnesia.

In a most desperate case, I suppose they she could voluntarily have her alcohol tolerance tested, as to reach that high a level of alcohol in the blood that would cause an alcoholic memory black out would also cause a non-alcoholic to lose consciousness.

It would prove that she was in a self induced state of insanity due to her addiction and provide evidence that others refuse to accept that active alcoholics that have documented black outs without a few years of recovery behind them should have their children removed from their custody until they are deemed safe.

Speechless...

Someone had an exllenent synopsis on alcoholic but still speechless....

I dont even know why i read this thread :huh: ..............Now i wish i never did :no::cry:

Edited by chaoszerg

The woman who couldn't remember putting her month-old son in the microwave suffered from epilepsy, and had black-outs after a seizure.

The woman acused of putting her month-old daughter (see OP) went out with her husband and left the children (I think they had four) with a babysitter. As far as I know, she isn't claiming that she had a black-out. In fact, after reading the article, it seems like the baby-sitter is more likely to have put the baby in the microwave than the mother.

In fact, after reading the article, it seems like the baby-sitter is more likely to have put the baby in the microwave than the mother.

According to the link col kurtz posted-

The baby's father, Terrell Talley, said his daughter was fine when he and Arnold arrived home after leaving her in the care of the baby sitter, his sister.

"When I went in the house, my baby was sitting in the car seat, she was asleep and she was alive," he said. "The baby sitter ain't had nothing to do with it."

There you go- 'She ain't had nothing to do with no mirco-waved baby and sh**'

Oh dear nevermind..

When I was a boy, everything was right.

Edited by rapid7

According to the link col kurtz posted-

The baby's father, Terrell Talley, said his daughter was fine when he and Arnold arrived home after leaving her in the care of the baby sitter, his sister.

"When I went in the house, my baby was sitting in the car seat, she was asleep and she was alive," he said. "The baby sitter ain't had nothing to do with it."

There you go- 'She ain't had nothing to do with no mirco-waved baby and sh**'

Oh dear nevermind..

When I was a boy, everything was right.

Thanks, rapid7, I only read the link provided by the OP. Although, maybe he was just protecting his sister? If the couple had four children, and this happened to the youngest one, the mother obviously knows how to care for babies. If she really did do it, I hope she gets the help she needs. It truly is a tragic case. Poor little tyke.

She has three other children? They might want to put a sobriety lock on the oven (like the device they put on cars of convicted drunk drivers) until the investigation is over. :(

wow thats so sad..i cant believe sum1 culd do that 2 their child. :cry:

Couldn't she atleast find a better way to kill the baby? How did she think the microwave was the best idea? People can't even kill things the right way anymore.

Who kills a baby anyways? Really...come on.

"mmmh one crispy baby coming up sir! would you also like fries to go with that?"

Edited by billyhill

and so we see!!

that the news gets ever more disgusting til we are no longer shocked at all.

just check out some of the comments on this thread.

imagine too that there are people who would love a child and cannot conceive one.

sometimes i really am embarrased to be human.

(sorry for any spelling mistakes)

Not a place in Hell hot enough for that woman.

Um...... Here is just another version of what might have happened....

It's a long shot, but you never know.....The mother said she didn't do it. Let just say for argument sake she is innocent and didn't microwave her baby.

They don't know for certain that a microwave killed the little girl

He said the evidence included high-heat internal injuries and the absence of external burn marks on the baby So they had 'reason' to believe it was a microwave.

WHAT ABOUT PARTIAL HUMAN SELF COMBUSTION?

What if this baby is the first to ever partially self combust, only cooking her internal organs and not fully self combusting.

I know it's a long shot, but I believe it could be possible.

Anyone have any ideas on this?