Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

curious about forum guests

JGirl

in one of the threads i was reading i noticed a guest had made a post, and i was a bit confused by that. i was under the impression that in order to post or start threads you had to register as a member here. is that so or do i have it mixed up?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JGirl

• Karlis

• spud the mackem

• Simbi Laveau

Popular Days

I don't think you can post unless you register . I could be wrong ,but utter mayhem would ensue if anyone could post anon .....

in one of the threads i was reading i noticed a guest had made a post, and i was a bit confused by that. i was under the impression that in order to post or start threads you had to register as a member here. is that so or do i have it mixed up?

No, guests can not make posts. Possibly the poster had just validated, and was not yet registered as a member ... which does take a bit of time, unless I'm mistaken.

It sounds like someone who had asked to have their account deleted, their posts automatically revert to 'guest' status.

I don't think you can post unless you register . I could be wrong ,but utter mayhem would ensue if anyone could post anon .....

Ha ha Utter mayhem still happens even with registered people.
  • Like 1

It sounds like someone who had asked to have their account deleted, their posts automatically revert to 'guest' status.

yes i think that must be it. thanks