Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Young psychics

DaKong

Hello. My name is DaKong, and I have recently added other posts in the Clairvoyance forum by ScarlettPony. I will celebrate my 13th b-day on May 1st, 2005. I also have clairvoyant visions.

Read more about my experiences in ScarlettPony's 'Clairvoyance' forum, but basically I have clairvoyant visions that always deal with my friends in 8th grade (I skipped kindergarten blink.gif ). And it's always things like rape and car crashes i.e. bad things, man.

This forum is basically for those who are kinda like me.

Teenage psychics, who have no or little control.

I have no control.

If you're one, post your experiences hear so that others may be able to help you. I would know. I am still getting help, too.

If you jsut wanna help us teens with these powers, just tell us and post something. I'm sure many of us would be grateful for our replies.

Thanks.

DaKong

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stellar

• DaKong

• Psibear

• Flame Thrower

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I do have the power of -dun dun dun- Clairvoyance and Remote Viewing. I have no control what-so-ever overClairvoyancy, but I Remote View with friends, to freak them out. I'm getting better at it all the time...OH! And someone on this forum, a while back, thought I was a channeler, ehh, dunno how they got that idea but no, I'm not a channeler. Just a simple Remote Viewer XDD. My step dad thought it was fun to make fun of 'Clairvoyance', don't ask, but I have had a few experinces to do with unforseen events. I didn't exactly 'see' the events that were to take place, but a mere feeling that they would. At times I do have visions of things to come, but most of the time these visions don't happen; but it is more so the feelings that keep me all a shudder. When the Columbia went down, that morning I was a bit hyper and jittery, practicly bouncing off the walls. I knew something was going to happen, I knew it.

Anyways, I'd better go, the bell is about to ring. Toodles!

Yeah, I do have the power of -dun dun dun- Clairvoyance and Remote Viewing. I have no control what-so-ever overClairvoyancy, but I Remote View with friends, to freak them out. I'm getting better at it all the time...OH! And someone on this forum, a while back, thought I was a channeler, ehh, dunno how they got that idea but no, I'm not a channeler. Just a simple Remote Viewer XDD. My step dad thought it was fun to make fun of 'Clairvoyance', don't ask, but I have had a few experinces to do with unforseen events. I didn't exactly 'see' the events that were to take place, but a mere feeling that they would. At times I do have visions of things to come, but most of the time these visions don't happen; but it is more so the feelings that keep me all a shudder. When the Columbia went down, that morning I was a bit hyper and jittery, practicly bouncing off the walls. I knew something was going to happen, I knew it.

Anyways, I'd better go, the bell is about to ring. Toodles!

479085[/snapback]

Wow. Holy crud. Heh, I read on another site that clairvoyancy is one of the most hard to control 'powers' in this world... hmm.gif Get's you thinking, huh?

Yah, I can also lucid dream like really easily... well.... see ya.

P.S. Whoa. freaky thing with the Columbia. My friend (name withheld) and I both had really gittery feelings on 9/11, so w00t.gif

C u l8r!!!

Uhh, see the huge forum on lucid dreaming, 'cause it'll take forevah for me to tell you about it all here!!! w00t.gif

Hope it's got good stuff!!!

DaKong

do ur lucid dreams simply come to u or do u practice any metod before sleeping to get them?i mean are u a natural in lucid dreaming?

Okay, guys don't talk about that stuff on this forum talk about it on the lucid dreaming one because I don't wnat this page closed.

DaKong

P.S. Usually it's natural, but yeah I think you can do somethign to have them more often.

Hello. My name is DaKong, and I have recently added other posts in the Clairvoyance forum by ScarlettPony. I will celebrate my 13th b-day on May 1st, 2005. I also have clairvoyant visions.

Read more about my experiences in ScarlettPony's 'Clairvoyance' forum, but basically I have clairvoyant visions that always deal with my friends in 8th grade (I skipped kindergarten blink.gif ). And it's always things like rape and car crashes i.e. bad things, man.

This forum is basically for those who are kinda like me.

Teenage psychics, who have no or little control.

I have no control.

If you're one, post your experiences hear so that others may be able to help you. I would know. I am still getting help, too.

If you jsut wanna help us teens with these powers, just tell us and post something. I'm sure many of us would be grateful for our replies.

Thanks.

DaKong

477557[/snapback]

Hi Dakong,

i am also clairvoyant and i can occasionally channel but i was just wondering do you know if any of your family members have the same or similar gifts?

Regards,

Fadinginnocence

Hi Dakong,

i am also clairvoyant and i can occasionally channel but i was just wondering do you know if any of your family members have the same or similar gift

Not that I know of.

I too am a "Young Psychic." I've got a few different menthods of it. Like smell. One night, the night before 9/11 actually, the smell of fire, burning skin, dead wondered into my room. I felt sick. Really sick. Also noise, the nosie of huge explosions raced into my head. It was deafining. *shrugs* I can never control it, and I only get them at important times.

So when you get these "visions", is it a constant thing that happens very often, or do you only get these "visions" prior to something bad happening? If so, have you any visions on any of recent events that'll happen anytime soon?

im 19, soon to go to 20 so i dunno about being "young" but i had a dream about 9/11 it started as me being a bird of fire, and i flew into a tower, i think it was a sky scraper, and i ran down it chaceing a bad guy, while fire chanced me, i remember something about a ring on my hand, but when i got down from the tower, i was at my house with tall barb wire chain linked fences around it, now that i think about it... plane, fire, couldnt find the bad guy, and homeland security, when all of it happened, i relized what kind of dream it was, and i told my friends dunno if they thought anything on it happy.gif

Good job people. Do you know what power I have? The power to distinguish bull sh** from the truth.

First of all what is clairvoyantcy and secondly, If I do have it but do not always remember it am i still clairvoyant?

Good job people. Do you know what power I have? The power to distinguish bull sh** from the truth.

484449[/snapback]

At least I try to understand and see what they're trying to say rolleyes.gif .....

Um...yeah, very interesting, young psychics...

I think that those who can really perform any kinesis abilities should join a community dedicated to these abilities...not so can't be so enthusiastic if your alone....who knows, maybe the truth will be revealed laugh.gif .

At least I try to understand and see what they're trying to say rolleyes.gif .....

Yeah, I see what they're saying... I clearly see many 13 year olds that think they're caracters from DBZ

...i don't know quite what to say to be honest....

....only, go easy on them stellar! tongue.gif they're only young...and um...doing no harm really...i guess hmm.gif

Yeah, I see what they're saying... I clearly see many 13 year olds that think they're caracters from DBZ

485017[/snapback]

I heavilly agree with that, but you know....no matter how ridiculous they sound, neither one of us can, at all prove them wrong, now can we?

485017[/snapback]

I heavilly agree with that, but you know....no matter how ridiculous they sound, neither one of us can, at all prove them wrong, now can we?

485417[/snapback]

wait so we cant proof children who think the stuff from fictional cartoons are real wrong?

does it not say enough that they copy of cartoons and videogames?

aero

pyro

cryo

485017[/snapback]

Well Stellar mabye your just to cynical for your own good physic powers among young ppl doesnt nesscicairly mean that they think theyre characters from some tv show and also not everyone in this thread is a 13 year old who doesnt know what theyre talking about im nearly 16 and have been tested numerous times on my abilities and they have been proven

485017[/snapback]

Well Stellar mabye your just to cynical for your own good physic powers among young ppl doesnt nesscicairly mean that they think theyre characters from some tv show and also not everyone in this thread is a 13 year old who doesnt know what theyre talking about im nearly 16 and have been tested numerous times on my abilities and they have been proven

485574[/snapback]

what are your powers exactly?

485017[/snapback]

485574[/snapback]

what are your powers exactly?

485592[/snapback]

Clarivoyancy and channelling mostly but in my case the powers are heraditary through my mothers side and she is a remote view as wll but that was a power thatolny devloped in her adult years.

Well, they make the claim so its them that has to prove it, not us who have to disprove it.

[/quoet]

1. I didnt mean they think of themselves as one based on the name but more based on the actions.

2. Who tested you?

3. Why dont you go prove your powers to that guy who is offering 1 million$?

485017[/snapback]

485574[/snapback]

hey fading, i'm nearly 16 myself, can't wait original.gif sweet 16 and all that...*dreamy eyes* wub.giftongue.gif

but yeah, if ya don't mind me asking, how exactly have your abilities been tested? just curious original.gif